5 Best Resorts To Stay In Lake Montezuma Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Lake Montezuma Arizona is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Lake Montezuma Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lake Montezuma Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lake Montezuma Arizona. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Lake Montezuma Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Lake Montezuma Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Lake Montezuma Arizona:
The Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort By Diamond Resorts
Situated among the stunning red rock formations of Sedona, Arizona, this hotel has an on-site top-rated golf course along with spacious accommodations, moments from area attractions and activities.The Ridge on Sedona Golf Course provides guests with a variety of on-site amenities and facilities. With in-room full kitchens, outdoor barbecue facilities and a modern fitness center, every stay is sure to be enjoyable. Guests can also enjoy contemporary accommodations featuring private balconies or patios.The area surrounding The Ridge is filled with a variety of recreational activities. Guests can enjoy scenic hiking trails through Oak Creek Canyon or a hot-air balloon ride over the desert. A number of shopping centers and restaurants are also easily accessible from the hotel.
- The rooms were large, there is no cell service so the free wifi was really useful. The views were incredible and the prices were more than reasonable.
- Coffee in the lobby was very good and available for guests 24/7; I liked the location which wasn’t in the center of town but still near some good places to eat. For those staying in a studio, (which doesn’t come with a washer/dryer) there is a laundry room next to the lobby. That was awesome as we did some hiking on our vacation.
- We really like the location, south of the crowds of downtown Sedona. Property is well kept up.
- Well equipped room. Enough space for a studio. Quiet, Good fitness room, Would have liked to spend more time to golf and hike in the area,
- Location was great. right off highway and perfect for weary travelers.
Highlands Resort at Verde Ridge
Showcasing an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Highlands Resort at Verde Ridge is located in Cottonwood. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are available. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and car rental is available. The nearest airport is Flagstaff Pulliam Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- The room was very spacious. I loved having a patio to sit out on and enjoy the weather. Everything was so clean. All the towels, toilet paper and paper towels were folded so neatly!
- Was very comfortable and it was away from the hustle and bustle. Everything was within a five minute drive.
- The amenities were excellent. The hotel is located adjacent a golf course and that is where you find the restaurant though its only opened for breakfast and lunch. Regardless the bar tender was solicitous and the chef prepared my meal quite well. There are few other unattached amenities nearby – you have to drive into Cottonwood – but the hotel has an excellent pool house, pool, jacuzzi, game room, exercise facility. All in all and extremely enjoyable stay was had.
- Pool was great. 2 hot tubs, 1 adults only. Clean, complimentary laundry facility. Very nice patio
- It was like an apartment. Everything was included with the room.
Poco Diablo Resort
In Sedona, Arizona, this resort features an outdoor heated pool, state-of-the-art gym and massages. A 9-hole golf course and 4 tennis courts are available at the resort.At Poco Diablo Resort, guest rooms are furnished with a refrigerator and coffee facilities. They provide flat-screen cable TVs and bathrobes.A full-service restaurant which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner is available at the Resort Poco Diablo. Guests have the option of dining on the covered patio that offers views of the golf course. The 10th Hole Lounge provides 6 TVs and a large projection screen while serving cocktails.Poco Diablo Resort Sedona is close to hiking, biking, jeep and helicopter tours. ATV tours, horseback riding and swimming area also available.
- over all location was good. it was good location if your a golfer.
- Overall a great resort- beautiful scenery and clean, spacious room. The waitress at the restaurant made an effort to suggest menu alterations so everyone found something they liked.
- The rooms are clean. The location is perfect. The stuff were very helpful and friendly.
- Very cozy room . Lovely fireplace and tub .. bed was very comfortable .. property was very quiet
- The service was really nice. The property beautiful and the restaurant food really good.
Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock
Nestled among stunning red rock formations, a short distance from many recreational activities, this resort features an on-site golf course, a full-service spa and spacious rooms featuring unrivaled amenities.Guest accommodations at the Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock offer everything needed for a relaxing stay, including gas fireplaces, private balconies or patios and flat-screen TVs. Guests will also appreciate soft goose-down comforters.While staying at the Sedona Hilton Resort at Bell Rock, guests can play on the top-rated 18-hole golf course or enjoy a fitness class or a tennis match at the on-site spa. The hotel also features a number of dining options, including Southwestern cuisine at The Grille.A variety of recreational activities, including hiking, horseback riding and biking are available only minutes from the Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock. A number of charming shops, local restaurants and art galleries are also only minutes away.
Myleys restaurant was good. Elite was excellent.
Staff by pool very friendly.
- Very clean property. Modern features but a nice kicked back feel at the bar outside.
- The hotel was great – the bed was super comfortable, the staff very friendly, pool area fantastic but the bonus is it was tailored to families with children and a seperate adult section. The breakfast was really good!
- Fantastic hiking advice with a dedicated desk, good, well equipped gym which could use a refurbishment.
- This is a great place to stay with a ton of amenities, friendly staff (thanks Sarah from Ohio), and a great restaurant. Will definitely stay here again. We had a great time playing in the snow next to the fire pits and the heated pool was great!
- Myleys restaurant was good. Elite was excellent.
Red Agave Resort
This resort in Sedona is a 30-minute drive to Out of Africa Wildlife Park. The resort features an outdoor pool with 2 jacuzzis and courtyard area with a fire pit.The Red Agave Resort offers studio and 2-story apartments with views of Bell Rock. Both units feature a fully-equipped kitchen and small dining table. Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable TV are also provided.Guests at the Resort Red Agave had free access to the laundry facilities. Barbecue grills are available on the patio area.The Verde Canyon Railroad is just 30 minutes from the Agave Resort. Coconino National Forest is an hour’s drive from the hotel. Outdoor activities nearby include jeep tours, mountain biking and hiking.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Lake Montezuma Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Lake Montezuma Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Lake Montezuma Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Lake Montezuma Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!