5 Best Resorts To Stay In Lajares Fuerteventura – Top Hotel Reviews
Lajares Fuerteventura is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Lajares Fuerteventura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lajares Fuerteventura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lajares Fuerteventura. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Lajares Fuerteventura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Lajares Fuerteventura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Lajares Fuerteventura:
Pierre & Vacances Village Fuerteventura OrigoMare
The resort has 6 pools and a water park, “Craterpark”. The beauty center offers massages and body treatments, while the sports facilities include tennis, paddle tennis, boules, and 18-hole mini golf.Each air-conditioned villa has a private terrace and a flat-screen satellite TV. The kitchen includes an oven, ceramic hob, dishwasher, and coffee machine, while the bathroom is equipped with a bath or shower.The resort also offers a variety of free entertainment options for children aged 4-17, and optional extras for all including sports tournaments, show cooking, disco nights, and more. There is a mini-market on site.A free transfer to the beach is available, or you can hire bicycles on site and follow the network of cycle paths to explore the island.Fuerteventura Airport is located 30 mi from the Village Fuerteventura OrigoMare. Free parking is included.
- very clean and comfortable rooms , great facilities and the staff were very helpful and always had a smile.
- Yes, extra comfy bed! Coffee Nespresso, what else? 🙂
- house was clean and ready for us and room for the dog,
- The yolo surf shop was AMAZING!! The guy Manu who runs it is a great guy. Husband and daughter did a snorkelling excursion and both said it was highlight of while holiday.
Breakfast was reasonable. Not great but ok.
We arrived in the evening and the airco wasn’t working. We got an other ‘villa’ the next day. That service was quite ok. The whole state of that other villa was better than the first one.
Bahiazul Villas & Club Fuerteventura
Each white-washed villa at the Bahiazul has stylish décor with features such as archways and soft lighting. Living rooms come with a flat-screen TV and iPod docking station, and open onto a large poolside terrace.Kitchenettes have a microwave, fridge and dishwasher. There is also a breakfast bar, a dining area and a hot tub. The complex offers a restaurant with a buffet breakfast.The Club Fuerteventura’s spa has rain-effect showers, as well as Finnish and Turkish saunas. There are paddle tennis courts on site and many water sports are available in the area. There is also a children’s playground.
- The perfect place with everything you need – a home from home with the benefit of a private pool and beautiful terrace and bbq area. The whole place including the grounds are spotless with the team working constantly to maintain the beautiful environment. Amazing staff who can’t do enough for you.
A lovely villa with a comfortable bed.Food although buffet was good.
Pool even though we paid to heat it was still too cold to ise ( Easter’18)
- The staff were excellent and the accommodation extremely comfortable. I really couldn’t find anything to complain about.
- A must visit place! Everything was amazing! Really comfortable beds in the villa, stunning pool area and roof terrace. The breakfast was delicious and fresh and all the staff were wonderful! Felt like a luxury resort!
- The staff were excellent, they even surprised my partner as it was his birthday while we were away and they brought a little surprise at breakfast and also a bottle of prosecco to our room that morning. We never arranged this and these little touches made it very special and would like to thank the staff very much
Labranda Aloe Club
Each air-conditioned apartment features a lounge area with a sofa and a TV, a private bathroom and a kitchenette with a microwave and hob. There is also a private terrace or a balcony offering views of the complex or the island.You can have breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Aloe Club’s buffet restaurant. There is also a poolside bar serving drinks and snacks. Other facilities include a gym and table tennis facilities.Aloe Club Resort features a 24-hour reception. Staff can provide tourist information about the area as well as bicycle and car rental services. Guests can practice a wide range of water sports activities in the area such as surf, kite-surf, and paddle surf.Fuerteventura Airport and Puerto del Rosario can be reached in 40 minutes from the Resort by car.
- Second visit and planning our third for next year! Excellent all round..
- The bar and waiting staff were excellent, very friendly. The only positive thing we have to say about this hotel.
The staff was very nice and very helpful in all occasions: reception, waiters, bartenders, maids, etc.
The all-inclusive formula is good with free drinks all the day and 3 meals including a large choice and correct quality.
Many swimming pools in the complex and our kids were very happy.
- THE ROOMS ARE A GOOD SIZE AND ALWAYS CLEAN MOST WERE VERY PLEASANT BUT IT CAN BE HIT AND MISS AS SOME OLDER THAN OTHERS MY LAST ROOM AS ABOVE KITCHEN AND RESTAURANT AND WAS VERY NOISY FROM DAILY WORKINGS ETC WHICH DID AFFECT MY SLEEP,FOOD USUALLY GOOD,BUT NOT QUITE AS GOOD AS PREVIOUS VISITS
- Theme nights for evening food so great variety for all inclusive, the staff was very friendly and the pool areas, although one was warmer and busier than the other (I referred to them as family and quieter) they was both lovely.
The View Hotel Resort
Villas feature free on-site parking and each has 3 bedrooms. One has a double bed, safe, built-in wardrobe and private bathroom. The others have 2 single beds in each. There is a second bathroom with a shower.All villas have a living room with a sofa, flat-screen satellite TV, and a free safe. The well-equipped kitchen comes with a fridge, microwave and coffee maker, as well as a washing machine. There are barbecue facilities on the terrace.Guests will find an on-site Gourmet à la carte restaurant, offering live entertainment once a week.Reception is in the golf club, open 24 hours a day, where there is also a snack bar. There are shops and restaurants within a short walk and Corralejo Beach is a 10-minute drive away.
- The villa is large and spacious and the kitchen was well equipped. The pool was well maintained and cleaned several times in the 7 days that we were at the resort. We only ate in the restaurant once and the food was excellent and the view of the mountains was a real bonus. I would recommend that you hire a car if staying at this resort as it it quite a walk to get to the beach and the Correlejo town is about 40 mins walk. Taxis are cheap though and the reception staff will book them for you. The wifi isn’t good and is very intermittent we couldn’t use it for a few days at all.
- I liked that the apartment we had was close to the reception area, good access to the staff as and when needed most of the time, drinks provided in reception (although could do with always having clean glasses available) and we had more than enough room for a family of 6.
- Large open space, car parking on driveway, pool, rooftop terrace
- Layout of villa was great. Location spot on. Very quiet. Staff excellent, everyone helpful and friendly.
The apartment was large and modern.
The reception area looked nice.
There was a travel cot ready for us in one of the bedrooms.
Towels were changed and beds made 5 days a week I’d hardly say was a positive but its one thing that wasn’t bad…
KATIS Villas Boutique Fuerteventura
Featuring classic, Greek or Balinese style décor, the bright villas include a lounge area with a TV and DVD player. The kitchen comes with a microwave, dishwasher and washing machine.Corralejo offers a small selection of shops and dining options within 5 minutes’ drive of the KATIS Style villas. The complex includes barbecue facilities and a restaurant.Guests can practice a wide range of water-sport activities in the area such as surf, kite-surf and diving.Fuerteventura’s capital, Puerto del Rosario, is 20 mi away and Fuerteventura Airport is 40 minutes’ drive from the complex. An airport transfer can be arranged upon request.
Everything about the villas is amazing! It’s very spacious, comfortable, stunning and we had an amazing stay and can’t wait to go back!
Renato Met us on arrival to show us around and took the time to tell us about his favourite restaurants – we tried most of them and loved Osteria de Colori and tapas Oscar and Calu.
Supermarket is a 5 min walk where you can arrange delivery to the villa if you don’t have a car. The old town is a short taxi ride costing 5 euros.
Our pool had the sun all day and whilst a little cold it’s perfectly fine once you’re in it. Very refreshing.
- Great, stylish, clean, spacious, great staff … so good we are returning again this year.
A very nice experience. The island is beautiful, people too and KATIS stuff is very reliable and friendly 🙂
we’ll come back…
- Our villa was lovely. The on-site staff were very helpful and welcoming. The villa is located in a complex with security guard and entrance/exit barriers. Very secure. I would happily recommend this accommodation and location for other people.
- When you look at pictures online you expect to see something slightly less appealing when you arrive , so we were surprised it meet all of our expectations and more , the place is immaculate .To add all the staff were brilliant !!!!!!!
- Everything about the villas is amazing! It’s very spacious, comfortable, stunning and we had an amazing stay and can’t wait to go back!
Top Resorts In Lajares Fuerteventura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Lajares Fuerteventura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Lajares Fuerteventura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Lajares Fuerteventura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!