5 Best Resorts To Stay In La Puerta de La Laguna La Libertad Department – Top Hotel Reviews
La Puerta de La Laguna La Libertad Department is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in La Puerta de La Laguna La Libertad Department. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Puerta de La Laguna La Libertad Department. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Puerta de La Laguna La Libertad Department. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in La Puerta de La Laguna La Libertad Department right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in La Puerta de La Laguna La Libertad Department with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In La Puerta De La Laguna La Libertad Department:
Sabas Beach Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Sabas Beach Resort is on the seafront next to the black sand beach of Playa San Blas. It has a restaurant and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.Decorated in green, the rooms at the Sabas Beach Resort have views of the mountains or ocean. All rooms include a flat-screen cable TV, free calls to the USA and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The on-site restaurant serves local and international cuisine, including freshly caught seafood. You can also find other restaurants within just over a quarter mile of the resort.Sabas Beach Resort is just over 1 miles from the popular surfing beach of Punta Roca, and El Sunzal is 3.5 miles away. El Salvador International Airport is around a 30-minute drive away.
- The staff were so friendly and always willing to help. The room had an amazing view and the beds were so comfy! Food was delicious!!!
- The staff was very friendly (Daniel and Wendy) and our room was spacious. The beach was beautiful and not crowded as the nearby beaches.
Plenty of room
Lovely staff in general
Recommended a 100%
We will come back with our siblings. Thank you
- The beach resort is directly at the beach and has its own entry.
The staff and food was excellent. Very polite and helpful. Only the Manager could speak English, but he said he was going to start giving English Lessons. We worked our way through it and a translator App on your phone did the trick. It was still fun.
Beds were very comfortable
Very quiet and safe so it is an excellent place for a family
Black sand beaches and very nice wave activity. Weather was beautiful
The town of La Libertad is just 3 miles away.
We came to get away from the politics, news, problems, and weatherman in the States and this was the perfect place !!!!!! Perfect place to RELAX
Real Intercontinental San Salvador
One of our top picks in San Salvador.Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Real Intercontinental San Salvador is located in San Salvador in the region of Departamento de San Salvador, just 17 miles from La Libertad. The resort has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is El Salvador Airport, 21 miles from Real Intercontinental San Salvador.
- Great room. The bed was extremely comfortable. 3 really good resturants on the hotel (Pizza, Sushi and Brazilian food). There is a convenient walkway to a shopping mall called Metrocentro. Excellente price for the room. We would definetly stay here again.
- Nice hotel, plenty of facilities and very clean and comfortable
- I like the Japanese restaurant, NAU excellent sushi, but the restaurant is a little darkness need to improve the light , employees excellent ,good services. The other restaurants I don’t have time to visit (Faisca do Brasil and Picasso ) next time.
It was very well laid out. Easy to find things in and around the hotel.
The tour guide Erick from Papagayo Adventures San Salvador, was wonderful !!!!!!!
- All of the staff were absolutely exceptional. I’ve stayed here three times and they have always been out of this world. By far the best staff I’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting at a hotel. Good choice of food and comfy beds – both of which are ideal after busy days out at work.
Hotel y Restaurante Rincón Familiar
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel y Restaurante Rincón Familiar offers accommodations in La Libertad, just 16 miles from San Salvador. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is El Salvador Airport, 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Coco Blue Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Coco Blue Resort is located in La Libertad. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.San Salvador is 18 miles from Coco Blue Resort, and La Herradura is 29 miles away. El Salvador Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Booked this last minute and were glad to find it. The staff were brillant and really friendly and helpful throughout our stay. Food was basic but good. Pool and area around were great, and it being right on the beautiful beach was a definite good point!
- NO HOT WATER IN SINK FOR SHAVING. Shower pretty cold.
- Staff exceeded my expectations specially waitress.
- It was a good location because it felt more genuin than El Tunco. Wonderful long beaches.
The beach front
Food was very good but too expensive
Staff were very friendly
Rancho Lokoo Resort
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Rancho Lokoo Resort offers pet-friendly accommodations in La Libertad, just 19 miles from San Salvador. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is El Salvador Airport, 23 miles from Rancho Lokoo Resort.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In La Puerta De La Laguna La Libertad Department Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in La Puerta de La Laguna La Libertad Department to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in La Puerta de La Laguna La Libertad Department but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in La Puerta de La Laguna La Libertad Department. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!