5 Best Resorts To Stay In La Palma Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
La Palma Murcia is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in La Palma Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Palma Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Palma Murcia. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in La Palma Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in La Palma Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In La Palma Murcia:
Senator Mar Menor Golf & Spa Resort
Each air-conditioned room at the Senator Mar Menor Golf & Spa Resort offers a balcony, a minibar and flat-screen cable TV. A safe is available for a surcharge. The private bathrooms include a shower and free toiletries.The complex also offers an on-site restaurant that serves international food, a bar, and 3 event rooms for business meetings, conferences, and banquets. Laundry services are also available.The on-site spa includes a sauna, heated pool, and other facilities, and also offers a range of treatments. The use of the spa is subject to an extra charge.Private parking is available onsite for an extra charge. It features an electric vehicle charging station. Located on the beautiful Costa Calida, the hotel offers easy access to quiet beaches and the historic city of Cartagena. Murcia San Javier Airport is only 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Rooms are big and spacious and very clean. Reception staff friendly and helpful. I asked to change rooms for a better view, which they did happily. Spa – massage is a must. Tea and coffee in the room is a plus as not in all Spanish hotels.
- The room was very spacious with a large balcony with great views. The bed was large and very comfortable. Parking was no problem. the breakfast was very good.
- Swimming pool and the slides were excellent. The room was big and had great view.
- Very relaxing and lovely comfortable rooms, staff really helpful
- Great value as could pass as 5 star hotel. I read comments on the food needing improvement and I agree. Just very average but satisfactory as not expensive. Pools and water slides fantastic and views over golf course. 2 bed apartment had double sink bathroom and then ensuite for other bedroom. Cleaners came everyday-fully equipped modern kitchen with washing machine/dishwasher. I would stay here again.
Hotel Costa Narejos
Costa Narejos features a spa area with a Turkish bath, sauna and hot tubs. Massage and beauty treatments are available and there is a fitness centre.The lounge area at Costa Narejos includes comfortable armchairs and a large TV, which often shows sports programmes. The pool is surrounded by a sun terrace and loungers.Hotel Costa Narejos offers a buffet restaurant, with a variety of hot and cold Spanish and international dishes. Light meals are served in the hotel’s cafeteria.San Javier Airport is 1.9 miles from the hotel, while Las Velas Shopping Centre is 1,300 feet away with a cinema, shops, bars and restaurants. La Serena Golf Course is less than 3.1 miles away.
- Pool was lovely, staff very nice. So close to restaurants and the gorgeous beach!! Food was good too. Trips to Cartagena, Alicente , Benidorm can be made from this area as its so central.
Cleanest hotel all you could wish for all staff always working hard to please
- The location was excellent, the staff were very helpful and friendly. For breakfast there was an amazing range of choice and was constantly being replenished. The room was clean, bright and tidy. Lovely pool with great Lifeguard.
- Close to the beach. Staff very friendly. Good good
- The Hotel is centrally located and makes accessibility to the Beach and the Plaza with its multifarious restaurants a huge advantage, It is also a short drive from the Airport. The Breakfast Room is a fine room with two dispensing areas and the choices are wide ranging and good. The Bar staff are good and always pleasant, the Happy Hour is a bonus. There are two Beach restaurants close to the Back of the Hotel , one of them is better than the other.
La Torre Golf Resort – 8307
Each spacious, air-conditioned townhouse at RC La Torre Golf Resort has bright, modern décor. There is a seating area with a sofa and a flat-screen TV. The kitchen comes with a microwave, oven, fridge and coffee maker.La Torre’s 18-hole golf course was designed by Jack Nicklaus and Dave Thomas, and there are also tennis courts on site.San Javier and Murcia can be reached in 25 minutes by car. Alicante and its airport are within 62.1 miles of the resort.
No reviews yet.
InterContinental Mar Menor Golf Resort and Spa
Rooms at InterContinental Mar Menor Golf Resort and Spa have a private balcony with views of the golf course or the outdoor swimming pool. All are heated and air conditioned and offer stylish design. They include a teakettle, a sitting area and satellite TV.Guests can relax in the sauna and hot tub at the InterContinental Mar Menor Golf Resort. Spa treatments are available at a discount for guests. A gym and tennis court are also available.The hotel’s Nomad restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine. Grills are also served by the swimming pool. There is also a lobby bar and a pub.The Intercontinental Mar Menor is only 6 miles from Murcia San Javier Airport.
- We have stayed here on several occasions and never disappoints and the breakfast is really good and really fresh
- Great property to stop at for either golf or travels through Spain
- Bed extremely comfortable. Bathroom excellent and views amazing
- We arrived late afternoon after a long drive from Sevilla. The friendliness of the staff and their customer focus was second to none. Checking in at the hotel was very quick which allowed us to quickly settle in and enjoy the break. The rooms were very comfortable and very clean. We had breakfast in the price of the stay which was very good. We also used the restaurants at the hotel and again the food was very good. I would not hesitate recommending this hotel to my family and friends in the future.
- Great room. Lovely welcome from the reception lady. Lovely dinner and breakfast. Indoor pool was great. Outdoor pool looked lovely, just a bit cold for us at this time of year. Course looked great if you were a golfer.
Hacienda del Alamo Golf
All Hacienda Del Alamo Golf’s well-equipped accommodation has a seating area with cable TV, and a kitchen with a microwave, fridge and an oven. Some villas feature a private pool and garden.The resort has a golf academy with a driving range and putting green. There are paddle courts at the on-site sports centre.Guests can enjoy Mediterranean cuisine in the Hacienda’s restaurant, or make use of the resort’s barbecue facilities. There is also a supermarket and another 2 bar-restaurants on site. Shops can be found in Fuente Álamo de Murcia.El Valle y Carrascoy Regional Park is less than 4.3 miles from the Alamo Golf, while the beaches at Mazarrón and Los Alcázares can be reached within 35 minutes by car. Cartagena and Murcia are around 24.9 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In La Palma Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in La Palma Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in La Palma Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in La Palma Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!