5 Best Resorts To Stay In Killington Village Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
Killington Village Vermont is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Killington Village Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Killington Village Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Killington Village Vermont. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Killington Village Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Killington Village Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Killington Village Vermont:
Killington Grand Resort Hotel
One of our top picks in Killington.Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Killington Grand Resort Hotel is located in Killington, just 14 miles from Woodstock. The resort has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. Hanover is 26 miles from Killington Grand Resort, and Rutland is 9 miles from the property.
- The outdoor pool was fabulous but wish it stayed open until 11.
- It was an exceptional experience from check-in to checkout…’ it was over 6 years since I’ve been here last and the upgrades are beautiful!
- Great location, super staff and facilities. Best around!
- Awesome location, friendly helpful staff, great outdoor pool/hot tub/fire pit, ski/boot check is awesome, you are handed toasty warm boots on your way out to slope. Short walk/ski across the bridge to the Snowshed quad. Full kitchen. Love waking up to the beautiful view of slopes outside your window(not all rooms have this view). Stay here all the time when we can. Super convenient.
- The hotel location to ski slopes very convenient. Cleanliness excellent front desk day help excellent.
North Star Lodge & Resort
One of our top picks in Killington.Offering ski shuttle service to the nearby Snowshed Base Lodge, this Killington, Vermont lodge features cozy accommodations and a relaxing environment, only moments from an endless variety of recreational activities.No matter the season, guests at the North Star Lodge can enjoy a variety of activities. From snowshoeing and cross-country skiing in the winter to fishing and boating in the summer, there is something for everyone. The lodge is also conveniently located near a number of local restaurants, antique stores, golf courses and more.Guests at the North Star can start each morning with a refreshing swim in the outdoor pool, which is heated and open year-round. The lodge also features an on-site restaurant as well as a cocktail lounge.
- Been there before and knew what to expect. Pool is great. Hosts and guests were freindly. Easy in and out to the mountain, bars, and food.
- Easy parking and quick check in/out. It hade a good sized fridge. Just a short walk from the Foundry which is a great restaurant. Since there were barely and sji in/ski out this Inn is a good choice. Cheaper than the lodges closer till the lift but since you anyway need to that the car this is a good option.
- The pool was awesome. Vince tending the bar at the pub made up for the short comings
- Staff was very nice and helpful with any questions. Location was perfect. Overall great experience and look forward to returning on our next trip to Killington
- I liked the staff. They were all extremely friendly and kind as well as very helpful whenever anything was needed.
Killington Ski Resort at Pico Mountain
Featuring free WiFi, Killington Ski Resort at Pico Mountain offers accommodations in Killington. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is free shuttle service at the property.This resort has ski-to-door access and ski equipment is available. The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Woodstock is 16 miles from Killington Ski Resort at Pico Mountain, and Hanover is 28 miles away.
No reviews yet.
The Mountain Top Inn & Resort
Set on 350 acres, Mountain Top Inn offers seasonal cross-country skiing, hiking, and free parking. It is located 11 miles from Killington resort.Mountain-themed rooms offer views of the lake or mountain. Select rooms include a spa bath or a kitchenette. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Breakfast is offered for guests as well as packed lunches. An on-site restaurant and a seasonal outdoor restaurant serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner.Guests can enjoy the outdoor seasonal swimming pool or relax with a massage. Horseback riding is available during the summer.The Pico Resort is 8 miles from The Mountain Top Inn and Resort and the Vermont Marble Museum is a 15- minute drive.
- Beautiful location. Great food. Homey atmosphere.
- The room had a spectacular view of the lake and mountains and an indoor gas fireplace that made it just perfect and warm despite negative 10 degrees outside. The entire lodge was well insulated and warm and a great place to warm up after being outside in the cold outdoors. A terrific find in a remote location with little cell phone service and little internet service.
- The views from the Tavern and Patio. The breakfast. The activities around the property.
- The view of the mountains and the lake is stunning
- Great Breakfast and daily boxed lunch!! Activities are well managed. Snowmobiling was great – wife LOVED the spa including the spa staff!!!
The Woodstock Inn & Resort
This Vermont inn is located in the Village Green, which offers shopping and dining. The Woodstock Inn features a full service spa and spacious rooms with flat-screen TVs.Guestrooms at The Woodstock Inn & Resort have organic bath products in the bathroom. The rooms are equipped with a refrigerator and single serving coffee maker.Guests at the Woodstock can dine at The Red Rooster, which offers casual dining. Breakfast is served in the Main Dining Room.The Inn Woodstock has a concierge service, with information on area events and landmarks. The inn also features a library for rainy days.The Woodstock is within a 5-minute drive of Marsh- Billings-Rockefeller, a historic park. The Billings Farm Museum is one mile from the hotel.
- The accommodations were wonderful. We had everything we needed and more. Our room was lovely, and the luxurious bed and bath linens made you feel pampered.
- Lovely inn in a lovely town. Our king room was spacious with a very comfortable bed. The inn itself has so many cozy sitting rooms – by the front fireplace, a game/reading room, a sun room in the back. Since it was Dec. it was all decorated for Christmas and so festive. We can’t wait to go back in the summer and fall to experience a different season.
- Staff was amazing our bartender John was awesome, a beautiful experience, it was a surprise for my wife’s 40th birthday and they made it perfect, she loved the spa , and the food was perfect, great environment we can’t wait to go back !!!!!
- The accommodations were lovely, the ambiance divine and I am certain we will return again. The crackling fire as you enter the lobby was delightful and all the staff were very pleasant and helpful.
- Beautiful Hotel…very New England. Staff was terrific. our suite was very cozy….wonderful bed
Top Resorts In Killington Village Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Killington Village Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Killington Village Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Killington Village Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!