5 Best Resorts To Stay In Jenipabu Bahia – Top Hotel Reviews
Jenipabu Bahia is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Jenipabu Bahia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Jenipabu Bahia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Jenipabu Bahia. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Jenipabu Bahia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Jenipabu Bahia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Jenipabu Bahia:
Vila Galé Marés – All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Guarajuba.Vila Galé Marés – All Inclusive is located in Guarajuba, 5 miles from Praia do Forte and 12 miles from Imbassai. The resort has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. Costa do Sauipe is 16 miles from Vila Galé Marés, and Arembepe is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Airport, 27 miles from the property.
We stayed at the chale by the beach and it was amazing!!
Great options of food all day!
- Everything was great! The attention of the staff was wonderful. All friendly and helpful. Entertainment all day long or quiet if that is what you wanted. Property on a nice beach. Good food and drinks! We were a group of3 couples and we loved it! Thanks
- Everything! Amazing facilities, everybody friendly!
- Todo, el personal tiene muy buena predisposición, la comida es de excelente calidad, la playa es hermosa, muy buena la animación y superó nuestras expectativas.
- Todas as refeições foram excelentes,quart muito bom.
- Beautifull place!
Tivoli Ecoresort Praia do Forte
Located in Praia do Forte in the region of Bahia, 7 miles from Imbassai, Tivoli Ecoresort Praia do Forte features a year-round outdoor pool and playground. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Costa do Sauipe is 12 miles from Ecoresort Praia do Forte, and Arembepe is 17 miles from the property. Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Airport is 32 miles away.
Helpful staff. Very good food.
Great location with small children.
- An amazing high level resort with wonderful SPA , great food , beautiful pools .
- Staff especially lovely, amazing location by the sea, great gym, good spa facilities, proximity to the village which offers great food, Tamar project and a glimpse of how locals live. The Garcia Davila Castle is also very beautiful
- Beautiful location, great room ammenities. Baby services (food, pantry) were outstanding.
Excellent food and facilities
- Helpful staff. Very good food.
Pool Villas Tivoli Ecoresort
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Pool Villas Tivoli Ecoresort is located in Praia do Forte in the region of Bahia, just 7 miles from Imbassai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Costa do Sauipe is 12 miles from Pool Villas Tivoli Ecoresort, and Arembepe is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Airport, 32 miles from Pool Villas Tivoli Ecoresort.
No reviews yet.
Iberostar Praia do Forte
One of our top picks in Praia do Forte.Located in Praia do Forte, 4.2 miles from Imbassai, Iberostar Praia Do Forte – All Inclusive features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Costa do Sauipe is 9 miles from Iberostar Praia Do Forte, and Arembepe is 20 miles away. Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Our room that had an ocean front room along with the swimming pools were just perfect. The staff was very nice. The lobby and the employees at the lobby were all super helpful all the way up to the person that drove us with a golf cart to our room with our luggage. The breakfast had a large variety and was delicious!! I went back for seconds and thirds!! For pictures check out my instagram: adrian_maurer
All the people were great and extremely helpful. Food in the buffet restaurant was varied, aboundant, and generally very good. Food in the “gourmet restaurants” was poor except for the French Restaurant where both presentation and food quality was very good. The beer(s), Heineken and Amstel were good and cold. Wines served were mediocre at best. The red, a Spanish tempranillo, was very poor.
If you want a restful experience, bu sure to book a room as far away as possible from the main pool. It is very extremely noisy, because of the activity personell screaming for most of the day and also because of the veryloud music.
The entertainment is loud, crude, and not worth even coonsidering it.
- The variety ofrece the food Was awsome. The activitiese were ver y apropiete. The safe guard team at the Beach Was excellent.
Breakfast is based on quantity not quality at all.
Most of the restaurants are weak in quality of products and poor taste. Exception for the Gastro Restaurant, it has good service and food.
They save on the coffee or whatever they call a coffee! Taste more like burnt tea! Including the expresso machine! Stay way of it!
The food was excellent! Sparkling wine included was very good.
The beach, incredible. You can walk many kilometers to the north without seeing houses or people in the beach. A paradise. Very safe. Staff very helpful and friendly. Could not see one mosquito in 12 days.
The room was very clean.
Iberostar Bahia – All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Praia do Forte.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Iberostar Bahia – All Inclusive is located in Praia do Forte, just 4.3 miles from Imbassai. The resort has a playground and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the resort. Costa do Sauipe is 9 miles from Iberostar Bahia, and Arembepe is 20 miles from the property. Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Airport is 34 miles away.
- Plenty of restaurants, with a wide variety of food ( you can even get lost with so many options!) both with buffet service and formal dinning. The pool and bar services was also very good.
Some attends are very kindly: Josiane and Matheus are a good attends at the lobby and pool bar.
- Amazing entertainment team. Kept us laughing and enjoying the pool. Good options of drinks, very nice caipirinhas. Clean and beautiful resort.
It was a great family experience, Hotel is beautiful, comfortable, pools area is great, well organized and very nice. Beach is safe and beautiful.
Staff was very helpful, always very professional and friendly. We made excursion to Project Tamar that was a very good experience and close to the hotel. Salvador is old and charming city, however you get overwhelmed with people trying to sell you things.
- The premises are really nice.beautifully decorated.
Top Resorts In Jenipabu Bahia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Jenipabu Bahia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Jenipabu Bahia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Jenipabu Bahia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!