5 Best Resorts To Stay In Greenville New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Greenville New York State is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Greenville New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Greenville New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Greenville New York State. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Greenville New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Greenville New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Greenville New York State:
The Country Place Resort
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the lake, The Country Place Resort is located in East Durham. The resort has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. Albany is 27 miles from The Country Place Resort, and Woodstock is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 31 miles from The Country Place Resort.
No reviews yet.
Acra Manor Resort
Featuring panoramic views of the Catskill Mountains, this resort in Acra, New York has indoor and outdoor pools and on-site tennis courts. Windham Mountain is 21.4 away.Each room at the Acra Mountain Resort includes cable TV and an en suite bathroom. They have carpeted floors and air-conditioning.Guests can enjoy breakfast and dinner served daily in the dining room. The Acra Manor has an on-site coffee shop as well.A fitness centre and games room with billiards are available for guests to use. Relax in the sauna or partake in the nightly activities like dance lessons and karaoke.Thomas Cole National Historic Site is 12.4 miles away. Zoom Flume Water Park is 8.3 miles away from the property..
- The staff was friendly and made you feel at home. The breakfast was decent but we did not have dinner there (did not know you had to pre book that). Many activities throughout the day and evening on site if you like those kinds of things. Both heated indoor and an outdoor pool. Ice cold AC.
- The staff friendly. Pool clean and liked indoor pool. It is an older resort, but we loved the feel and friendliness. Nice bar on the premises. Low key. Nice fire pit also
- The staff are absolutely the sweetest people on the planet!!! I loved staying here!!!
- Location was great. Staff very Pleasant and friendly. Room was clean.
- Great value for what you pay for. Pool area is great, but a bit run down.
Winter Clove Family Inn
In the heart of the Catskill Mountains, this all-inclusive resort features an on-site indoor pool and outdoor pool, as well as a 9-hole golf course. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are provided.Guest rooms at the Winter Clove Family Inn include a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi. They are also air-conditioned.Meals are served in the dining room and include a variety of American cuisine.Tennis courts and basketball courts are provided for guests. The Round Top Winter Clove Family Inn has an antique bowling alley and children’s playground. Relax by the waterfall or visit the game room.Hunter Mountain skiing is 20 miles from the resort. Windham Mountain is 19 miles away.
- Room was comfortable except for the noise. Which I could not escape until late in the evening when all of the children were asleep and everyone had climbed the stairs to their rooms.
- The family who runs it and the front staff was marvelous .
- A very cozy place, with nice rooms, nice common areas, good meals, a very nice bar, and a bonfire. A perfect getaway
- The young lady that was our waitress in the dining room was superb. People in general were nice and friendly. Front porch rockers were great for relaxing.
- Comfortable beds.. very courteous and friendly staff
The Thompson House
Less than 2 miles from the Windham Mountain, this resort in the Catskill Mountains is half a mile from the Windham Country Club. Cable TV is featured in each individually-decorated room.A sitting area along with plenty of natural sunlight is offered in the spacious guest rooms at The Thompson House Windham. Some rooms have a balcony with views of the mountain or the country club.During the summer, guests can enjoy a swim in the outdoor heated pool, many games and activities, large grounds, and exercise in the fitness center. The hotel offers discounts to local golf courses.During the winter season, guests can relax next to the fireplace in the lobby or enjoy the on-site ice skating rink. Sledding activities can be arranged as well. The hotel provides discounts to local ski mountains and rentals.Coffee and tea are available throughout most of the day. A continental breakfast is included daily for guests.The Thompson House is 9 miles from Hunter Mountain and Zoom Flume Water Park is 8 miles away. Hiking and other outdoor activities can be enjoyed 2 miles from the property.
- It was clean and had good views. The breakfast room was clean and inviting.
- My husband would of liked if they had the option to cook a hot breakfast with eggs or pancakes, but they don’t have that, just cereal, granola, english muffins, fruit, small muffins, and small bagels that are not the fresh one’s from LI. The staff and owners are great and have discounted tickets to Windham Mountain !!!
- The Thompson house was a referral from another hotel in the area And I must say a very good one. We were pleasantly surprised when we checked in. The owners were extremely friendly and helpful with accommodations & recommendations for restaurants in the area. Our room was clean and charming with a beautiful view of the mountain. What more could you ask for, except great snow conditions on Windham mountain 🙂
- The suite was spacious. Nice big bathroom. A mudroom in the room to put your skis, gear and luggage. Free shuttle bus service to the mountain.
- The extra things they had to do like bocce badminton volley ball shuffle board tennis etc
Christman’s Windham House
Offering an outdoor pool and an a la carte restaurant open for dinner during the summer, Christman’s Windham House is located 1.5 miles from the Windham Mountain ski resort. The property has an on-site 27-hole golf course, as well as a golf school.Each accommodation includes WiFi, a cable TV, a refrigerator and air conditioning. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathrooms also come with free toiletries.At Christman’s Windham House you will find on-site dining options, a tennis court, a hiking trail and a fitness centre. Other facilities offered at the property include a children’s playground. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings.Guests are provided with a full, hot breakfast during the summer and a continental breakfast during the winter. Guests have the option to purchase a hot breakfast during the winter.This historic Colonial style inn features a 300-acre property. Maple syrup is produced and sold on site.
- We did not like it at all. The room was smelly; carpet was old, linens and blankets were not clean, towels were clearly old and not soft, room was crowded with old furniture lacking simple sense of taste. Internet service was horrible. Breakfast did not meet our expectations; we were offered to use hot water to prepare the oatmeal even though it was said on the packet that it requires microwave for two minutes. Staff was friendly but not helpful at all.
Loved the history and authenticity of the house. It’s right on a golf course in the valley and you can see the ski slopes from the room we stayed in.
Turkeys and deer would pass in front of the house and made it absolutely awesome to sit and watch in the morning.
Staff are very nice and helpful.
- Great breakfast and coffee, stuff very friendly and try to accommodate even though the place is very old, dusty and moldy.
- The b&b is a two minute drive from windham mountain- GREAT LOCATION! The room was extremely spacious. There was a gas fireplace that was on the whole night and kept us warm. Very nice touch! We were able to buy ski vouchers: adult full day pass for only $65 as compared to $85 on the mountain! Recommend the restaurant the Brandywine- just down the road. Great food and even better prices.
- The staff at the restaurant and front desk were so lovely and helpful.
Top Resorts In Greenville New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Greenville New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Greenville New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Greenville New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!