5 Best Resorts To Stay In Glenoaks Country California – Top Hotel Reviews
Glenoaks Country California is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Glenoaks Country California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Glenoaks Country California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Glenoaks Country California. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Glenoaks Country California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Glenoaks Country California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Glenoaks Country California:
Carter Estate Winery and Resort
One of our best sellers in Temecula! Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Carter Estate Winery and Resort is located in Temecula in the region of California, just 25 miles from Vista. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Oceanside is 30 miles from Carter Estate Winery and Resort, and Idyllwild is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- The rooms are spacious and the bathrooms are wonderful. Big shower deep tub and lots of counter space.
- The location was wonderful and peaceful. The room was spacious and clean and had a beautiful view of the vineyard and mountains. We had a wonderful view of the balloons in the morning. The grill was great and the service was great as well. The front desk staff was very friendly and accommodating. Overall a very nice place to stay.
- Beautiful room, view, loved the private remoteness of it. Comfortable bed, wonderful fireplace.
- It was amazing!!! I celebrated my birthday there. It was very romantically and relaxing!!! Great jacuzzi in the room. Really big bed.
- Room was large, clean, comfortable. An added bonus is that there is a landing area for hot air balloons nearby and we were able to watch around 10 balloons land right in front of us. Apparently this is a daily event.
South Coast Winery Resort & Spa
Just a 15 minute drive from Old Town Temecula, this boutique resort is on a 38-acre state-of-the-art winery. It features an on-site bar and restaurant, an outdoor pool and a spa and health club. All of the unique, spacious rooms include free Wi-Fi.A relaxing spa bathtub is featured in each air-conditioned guest room at South Coast Winery Resort & Spa. All rooms come with a flat-screen cable TV, a CD player, a fireplace, a refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities. Each room includes a private patio.Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner and featuring Mediterranean-style cuisine, the Vineyard Rose Restaurant is on site at South Coast Winery. The restaurant offers entrees prepared with fresh, locally grown ingredients that can be paired with the vineyard’s wines. Room service is also available.Open 7 days a week, the The GrapeSeed Spa offers spa treatments and features a fitness center and a private movement studio. Guests can unwind at the spa with a free glass of wine while enjoying a view of Mount Palomar from the porch.Journey Golf Course is a 17 minute drive from this resort. San Diego International Airport is 70 miles away.
- The bed was extremely comfortable and the sheets silky and smooth; bathroom large and spacious…everything was lovely!!
- King Willa room was awesome…lovely furniture, great private patio, nice upgraded bathroom, great fireplace. Pool and hot tub great
- Friendly and accommodating staff. Wines were very good.
- The Villa was extremely nice. It had its own private patio outside and a fireplace inside.
- The facilities are super clean and the rooms are spacious and well appointed. There were two free water bottles given daily.
Pechanga Resort Casino
This upscale Temecula resort, located 20 miles inland from the Pacific Ocean on the Pechanga Reservation, features an on-site casino and golf course. Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the resort.A flat-screen HD cable TV with pay options is available in each room and suite at the Pechanga Resort and Casino. Floor-to-ceiling windows feature mountain or valley views. Premium bath amenities, a make-up mirror and hairdryer are included in the private bathroom. A fully-stocked minibar is provided.Fine dining choices include upscale steaks at The Great Oak Steakhouse, Umi Sushi & Oyster Bar, a coffee-wine bar, a food court and Italian fare at Paisano’s. More casual dining options include an all-you-can-eat buffet, a Chinese/Vietnamese cafe, a casual diner, a sports bar and grill, a golf-course restaurant and an authentic Pan-Asian bistro.A seasonal pool, hot tub and terrace with private cabanas is available for guest relaxation. A spa offers a full range of massage therapies and body treatments. A fully-equipped health club is located at the Pechanga Resort. Free valet parking is included.Rancho California Road, home of over 20 Temecula Wineries are within a 10-minute drive of Pechanga Resort and Casino. Old Town Temecula is a 10-minute drive away.
- The room was amazing. Totally worth the price for the suite.
- Nicely decorated, big bathroom and a comfy bed. 11th floor casino tower view of pool and golf course was great!
- All restaurant choices in casino. Beautiful views. Maybe would like to come back when it gets warmer so I can use the pool and if the rate is lower. It’s temecula not Las Vegas!!
- The entire experience was excellent. It was better than expected.
- It was a good size room. Price for room was a bit much for one night.
Temecula Creek Inn
Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Temecula Creek Inn is located in Temecula. The resort has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Clemente is 28 miles from Temecula Creek Inn, and Vista is 20 miles from the property. Palm Springs Airport is 43 miles away.
- The food was tasty. The rooms were comfy and easily accessible. The parking was easy and close to the room. The golf course was great. The Inn is near the Pechanga Casino where we had fun.
- The Cork Fire restaurant – good selection, good food but some booths need to be repaired the seats were torn. Rooms are large and clean but a little outdated furniture.
- Staff was very friendly. Excellent views, comfortable beds/rooms. Breakfast was delicious and reasonably priced.
- The homemade biscuits (served with a whipped honey butter and amazing jam) at the restaurant are to die for! Service was also exceptional!
- The restaurant has been renovated with a nice bar and patio area and the food is farm to table. Great service too. The property itself is beautiful too.
Pala Mesa Golf Resort
This beautiful 205-acre resort in Fallbrook is located in the foothills of the Temecula wine country. The golf resort features an outdoor pool, 4 tennis courts, and an on-site restaurant.Guests can play on the Pala Mesa Resort 18-hole golf course, which is located on the property, as well as the putting green and driving range. AquaTerra Restaurant & Seafood Bar serves all 3 meals and offers golf-course views. The Garden Pavilion features a waterfall and picnic facilities. A business center and free Wi-Fi are also offered for added convenience.The Golf Resort Pala Mesa offers spacious guest rooms with views of the area. Rooms are equipped with cable TV, in-room movies and video games. A coffee maker and refrigerator are also provided.This premier Southern California resort destination is 7 miles from the Pala Casino. The city of Temecula is 20-minute drive from the Pala Mesa Golf Resort and features 18 wineries. Oceanside Beach and Pier is also a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
- The room was beautiful and the views were amazing. The bed was comfortable and the room was huge
- I liked the privacy..the size of room and deck..the beam ceilings…I needed a bottle opener and they came quickly from the front desk to give it what we needed
- Staff friendly upon check in on Thanksgiving evening. Restaurant breakfast good value and taste and service. The setting is lovely. I am a return visitor. Location is good for return trip to LA.
- The property was clean and the location on the golf course was nice with the trees and greenery. The room was clean and we felt comfortable there with our toddler. Due to our food being spoiled by a broken fridge the manager gave us money back and was very pleasant with my husband. They explained the property is going to be remodeled very soon by Hilton and hoped we would come back.
- The staff was very helpful when checking in. The room was big enough and lots of plugs. A nice little bar area and the vanity was outside of the bathroom. We had a cute porch with a table overlooking the pool. Came for a wedding so didn’t spend much time on the property. It worked for what we needed.
Top Resorts In Glenoaks Country California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Glenoaks Country California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Glenoaks Country California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Glenoaks Country California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!