5 Best Resorts To Stay In Escorca Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Escorca Majorca is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Escorca Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Escorca Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Escorca Majorca. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Escorca Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Escorca Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Escorca Majorca:
Puerto Pollensa Villas and Apartments
One of our top picks in Port de Pollensa.Puerto Pollensa Villas and Apartments is set in Port de Pollensa, 5 minutes’ walk away from the beach. Free WiFi is offered in public areas and free private parking is available on site.Set in large grounds, the property features a private space with protected birds, and the apartments come with a fully equipped kitchenette fitted with a microwave and washing machine. Bed linen and towels are available.There is a children’s playground and guests can play table tennis and table football. You can engage in various activities, such as windsurfing, diving and cycling in the area.The bus that takes you to Palma de Mallorca in about 90 minutes stops 1,300 feet away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 30 mi from the property.
- Maria was friendly when we arrived. There was free parking. The grounds were very spacious with the pool and the mountain. The price was quite cheap compared to other places. With a car, the location is quite convenient but without a car it is about a 25 minute walk to Port de Pollenca.
Lovely quiet location, but only 10 minutes’ walk from the town and the seafront.
Simple process, and good communication from Maria, who is lovely, via WhatsApp and phone.
As I was on a cycling holiday I only really used the accommodation for sleeping and breakfasting, so can’t give much detail about the pool area, but it looked good!
Huge territory, great for children! a lot of toys, bicycles, swimminfseveral supermarkets nearby, beach 5 min walk from the villa! Wifi only on the path behind the house, but working excellently! Maria is the best host ever, thank you for everything! Would 100% come back to you)property looks better than in the photos))
Olga, Arthur and little Emilia
- Maria, the owner was extremely helpful and kept in constant communication with us as well as offered help when my daughter was unwell or we needed to hire a buggy. The apartment was very spacious and the air con was good at night, the pool was really large whilst having a shallow end for the little ones.
- Staying in the little observatory villa was really peaceful with fantastic private view of garden. Maria was so kind and attentive to our requests during the stay and gave useful local information. Great location on the edge of town yet only 5 mins walk to nearest beach.
One of our top picks in Playa de Muro.Set less than 350 feet from Playa de Muro Beach, Js Alcudi-Mar features air-conditioned rooms with balconies. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, a spa and free WiFi.For an extra charge, the hotel has a cycling center with a garage and equipment shop. There is also cycling equipment in the gym, and the spa provides relaxation.The Alcudi-Mar’s spa has Turkish baths, a hot tub and sauna. Treatments on offer include massage and hydrotherapy.Guests can enjoy a range of international cuisine in the Js’ buffet restaurant. There is also a café-bar, which opens onto the poolside terrace.All air-conditioned accommodations at the Js Alcudi-Mar has simple décor with parquet floors. Each room comes with satellite TV and a mini-bar.The hotel is less than 0.6 mi from the center of Playa de Muro and 7.5 mi from S’Albufera Park. Alcúdia and its port are less than 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Excellent staff, from Magdalena at the front desk, to Javier, Sylvia, Miguel Angel, Said, Bea, Ruth and Paulina in the Restaurant and Bar. Service was always prompt and with a smile
- The staff was very kind and helpful. My room/bathroom was impeccably cleaned every day. The massage therapist in the spa was amazing.
really nice selection of breakfast.
Comfortable beds and fridge in the room.
super nice location near shops and beach.
free parking and lot of free parking near the road.
- This resort is wonderful. The staff were great upon arrival and departure. Both the dinner and breakfast were great. I thought the resort was directly on the beach, but the resort is right across the street from the beach (a very short 3 minute walk). The hotel was surrounded by great bars and restaurants. The pool was also great! I highly recommend this resort!
- The hotel strongly deserves 4 stars. The staff very helpful and friendly. Variety of food in the restaurant was amazing. Distance from the hotel to the beautiful, clean, huge beach is just 198 steps 🙂 that is = 1 minute. The location is very quite at night time(that was important for me). Only 45 min drive from the airport.
JS Sol de Alcudia
One of our top picks in Port d’Alcudia.Located 1,500 feet from the beach in the picturesque Mallorcan resort of Port d’Alcudia, the JS Sol de Alcudia Hotel offers fantastic views over Lago Menor Lake and the mountains.Surrounded by shops and nightlife, the hotel has a large outdoor pool and children’s pool. Free sun loungers and parasols are available. The wooden terrace has a hot tub, sauna and pressure shower.JS Sol de Alcudia’s buffet restaurant offers regional and international cuisine. It features show cooking and a weekly themed dinner. There is also a poolside terrace bar with live music each night.The hotel has a 24-hour reception, and you can hire a car or bicycle from the tour desk. Free parking is available nearby and Aucanada Golf Club is 1.9 miles away.Seasonal hotel: open from May to October.
- Great price. Absolutely awesome staff. Booked room with breakfast and dinner and price was hard to beat.
- Very comfy beds, light and clean room, staff was just outstanding, always ready to help
- Nice hotel, good food, friendly staff, room a little small but ok for 2 people.
- Great location near market and beach. Excellent facilities and will definitely want to return to this hotel next time we visit the island.
- Free upgrade to the top floor (5th) with view over lounge/pool and the lake.
BQ Alcudia Sun Village
Offering a wide range of leisure facilities,BQ Alcudia Sun Village is a resort in Mallorca’s Playa de Muro, 2,150 feet from the beach. It has various swimming pools, restaurants and an entertainment program.This resort offers air-conditioned apartments and studios with balcony, seating area with TV and kitchen. Private bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries.Leisure facilities at BQ Alcudia Sun Village include a games room with darts and billiards, a tennis court and a mini golf. There are also facilities especially for children, including a swimming pool with slides, a kid’s club and a playground.Featuring a pool-side snack bar and bar, guests can enjoy buffet meals at one of the restaurants, and packed lunches are available upon request. Services like tourist information, car rental, currency exchange and massages can be requested at the 24-hour reception.Palma de Mallorca Airport is 45 minutes’ drive away.
- Very good accommodation with helpful staff. Great location at this price. Rooms were very clean and tidy.
- close to the beach, close to a very good restaurant, 2 comfortable rooms, family hotel, well equipped kitchen, pool and programs (although we did not try it out)
- Price-Performance was pretty good. Nice pool and children’s water theme playground was fun. Some music was playing daytime near the pool, but not too loud and good choice of music which created a nice holiday atmosphere. Eco-friendly hotel which takes care that no electricity is used when room is unoccupied (when people are out).
- Great location, great for families, and price was right. Breakfast had plenty of options and pool was plenty big.
- The layout of the hotel is great for family’s with lots of little areas to play. Beautiful setting. Easy access to lots of local amities and sea front. Plenty of places to eat nearby. They provide lots of extras in the kitchen and bathroom that made it that little bit extra special..
Seaclub Mediterranean Resort
This complex offers Mediterranean-style apartments set 8 minutes’ walk from the beach in Alcudia Bay. Sea Club Alcudia has a swimming pool, gardens and a fitness center.All apartments offer a balcony or terrace and air conditioning. The kitchenette comes with a microwave and fridge, while the lounge area has 2 sofa beds and flat-screen TV with satellite channels. High chairs for children are available on request and for an extra cost.The Sea Club complex features a buffet restaurant serving international cuisine. There is also a poolside snack bars for drinks and snacks. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The reception can arrange bicycle and car rental for guests, and help to organize excursions to attractions, such as S’Albufera National Park, approximately 3.1 mi away. Children’s playgrounds are available on site, as well as an entertainment program. Free public parking is available across the hotel.
- You tried to help us with the bathroom smell but a technical man can’t fix cleaning
- It was very clean. Very good for kids. Staff were very nice and friendly. Pools were immaculate. Cleaning took place in our house each day. Beautiful place.
- The layout of the property. The staff were lovely and extremely helpful
- Booking was very easay and Staff was very nice and supportive. Location very good for visiting also other beaches and cities.
- Excellent location on block b playground and swimming pool on doorstep we was on block d ungraded to c
Top Resorts In Escorca Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Escorca Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Escorca Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Escorca Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!