5 Best Resorts To Stay In Duxbury Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
Duxbury Vermont is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Duxbury Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Duxbury Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Duxbury Vermont. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Duxbury Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Duxbury Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Duxbury Vermont:
Stowe Mountain Lodge
Located in Stowe, 22 miles from Burlington, Stowe Mountain Lodge features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The resort has ski-to-door access and a ski pass sales point, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, hairdresser’s and gift shop at the property.This resort has ski storage and ski equipment is available. A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- facilities were great and F&B quality was very good
- By far the nicest ski lodge/hotel on the east coast. The staff are the most attentive and helpful i have ever encountered. 6 stars all the way
- Perfect room, great bathroom and shower. Couldn’t have been better.
- Beautiful property in a fun little village. Can park the car and stay in the luxurious hotel, ski, ice skate, shop, eat, and drink without getting back in the car for your entire stay.
- location perfect for skiers ,nice iceskating ring,staffs very pleasant .
Condos at Mountainside Resort
The Mountainside Resort in Stowe, Vermont is a 12-minutes’ drive from skiing on Mount Mansfield. The accommodation offers guests an indoor heated pool, sauna and hot tub.Other trails for hiking, biking, and skiing are 5 minutes’ drive from the property. Guests have access to a fitness room and there is also tennis and basketball courts.A kitchen equipped with an oven, dishwasher and refrigerator is included in the rooms. Each room at Mountainside Resort at Stowe also has a cable TV, fireplace and DVD player.Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream Factory in Waterbury is 10.4 miles away.
Condo was great – big and comfortable
Staff was very helpful and nice
- Extraordinary views. Beautiful property and excellent access to local attractions.
- Beds were comfortable, 2 bathrooms, very comfortable furniture nice deck
- The location was very good and the unit was fairly clean and spacious and was reasonably priced.
- I liked the view ,it was peaceful, a great place to relax, friendly people.
- Condo was great – big and comfortable
Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa
This 4-star resort in Stowe, Vermont overlooks Mt. Mansfield. This upscale resort features an award-winning spa and 2 restaurants, private 9-hole golf course and superior rooms with a gas fireplace.Stoweflake Mountain Resort features luxury guest rooms with free Wi-Fi, a refrigerator and coffee maker. Each room is spacious and individually decorated and offers spa bathrobes and toiletries.Stoweflake Mountain Resort and Spa’s Winfield’s Bistro is a 4-star restaurant that serves gourmet American cuisine. Charlie B’s Pub offers traditional pub dishes and both restaurants offer an extensive wine selection from the resort’s wine cellar.Spa at Stoweflake is on 50,000 square feet, which includes 30 treatment rooms and a fully equipped gym. This luxury spa also features indoor and outdoor pools, a 12-foot high massaging waterfall and a meditating garden.Other amenities at the Stoweflake Resort include a private hot air balloon during the summer months, tennis courts and a children’s program.
- Big rooms and nice clean toilet. The Staff was great as well. We loved the trip over all. There are many places to eat around the hotel.
- The bed was very comfortable. A lot to do without even leaving the resort. The concierge, Susie, was an outstanding help and a wonderful personality.
- Indoor pool was the perfect temperature. Fireplace in the living room and bedroom of the condo were a pleasure as was the tub with jets. Close to town.
- the free squash court was a bonus, the staff was lovely especially the tall woman at the front desk and the outdoor pool was great and parking easy
- Nice big room with a timer-operated gas fireplace, but it made the room very hot. Liked the fire in the lobby although the seating around it was small. Kids loved apres ski tea, with cookies and cocoa. Meant to try the spa but never got a chance. Outdoor pool was a draw for us when booking. It is heated but still cold unless the air temp is VERY cold for contrast, and only open 3-7. Indoor pool is small but good for kids. Outdoor jacuzzi was nice but small, more than 6 adults felt awkwardly snug. Snowshoe trail is basically a walking path around the hotel building and pool but there are nice trails nearby. Close driving distance to restaurants, town, and Stowe mountain, and you can get the shuttle from the hotel to the lift.
Topnotch Resort & Spa
In the center of Vermont’s Green Mountains, nestled on 120 acres of forests, this resort and spa provides endless leisure activities, gourmet dining and easy access to top-rated ski trails.On-site at the Topnotch Resort, guests can also enjoy access to indoor and outdoor swimming pools and modern tennis facilities. The resort also boasts a full-service spa, offering a variety of massages and facial treatments as well as on-site boutiques.Flannel restaurant is located at Topnotch and features an organic menu created with fresh, local ingredients. Guests can also enjoy free tea and biscuits in the afternoon along with 24-hour room service. The Roost serves pub fare, signature cocktails, and a fireplace seating area.No matter the season, guests at the Topnotch Resort and Spa can discover a variety of activities. From cross-country skiing and scenic hiking trails, to horseback riding and cycle paths, there is something for everyone.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful at all times!
- Great location, good food next to great Italian restaurant
- Comfortable bed. Flannel restaurant was amazing…top quality food.
- The peaceful side of the resort being there out of ski season. The bed is VERY confy and the staff so kind! Second time there and will be back!
- Good location. Excellent SPA facilities. Friendly staff.
The Stowehof Hotel
One of our best sellers in Stowe! Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, The Stowehof Hotel is located in Stowe in the region of Vermont, just 24 miles from Burlington. The resort has a sun terrace and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis and darts at the resort. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 21 miles from The Stowehof Hotel.
- Beautiful traditional hotel, tastefully decorated and has a wonderful bar.
- Execellent staff, even knew my first name almost before I got thru the door
- Awesome views, and great architecture. Bed was soooo comfortable, best sleep ever!!
- The property around the hotel was absolutely beautiful!
- Beautiful setting. Very helpful staff. Restaurant good.
Top Resorts In Duxbury Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Duxbury Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Duxbury Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Duxbury Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!