5 Best Resorts To Stay In Drexel Heights Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Drexel Heights Arizona is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Drexel Heights Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Drexel Heights Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Drexel Heights Arizona. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Drexel Heights Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Drexel Heights Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Drexel Heights Arizona:
Casino del Sol Resort Tucson
Located 5 miles from the Tucson International Airport, this modern Arizona resort offers on-site dining, a casino, and a sparkling outdoor pool. All stylish guest rooms include free Wi-Fi.Featuring a 42-inch flat-screen TV with cable, each spacious room at the Casino del Sol Resort Tucson offers luxury linens and gourmet tea and coffee making facilities. All rooms include a glass enclosed rain shower.At Tucson Casino del Sol Resort, guests are encouraged to relax and rejuvenate at the on-site Hiapsi Spa. A variety of services including body wraps, massages and facial enhancements are offered.Built in 1783, guests can enjoy the rich history of Mission San Xavier del Bac, 16 minutes from this hotel. Pima Air & Space Museum is a 30 minute drive from the property.
the membership card was a big waste of time. We got in the wrong line at the buffet because it was not clearly explained. waited over an hour.
never could figure out the pull for numbers just a big crowd.
never did use my 10 credit on my card too complicated
Very nice room, very clean – great reception by Roy the bellhop. Had an attempt to double charge the room rate on my card but that was settled quickly,
overall will definitely come back
- The room just FELT more luxurious than many other “resort hotels” we have stayed in. This was my wife’s birthday I was hoping to have an amazing experience. The room we received did not let us down.
- Pillows perfect, a view of the golf course and pool gorgeous, linens silky and shower very modern and spacious.
- The staff were very friendly, the rooms were amazing and the entertainment was fantastic! – Mr. Skynard
- the membership card was a big waste of time. We got in the wrong line at the buffet because it was not clearly explained. waited over an hour.
JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort
Just 7 miles from Central Tucson in a saguaro cactus forest, this resort has 3 golf courses, 4 dining options, 3 outdoor swimming pools and multiple hot tubs. It features an extensive spa, teen lounge, and kids club.Rooms at JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort offer a flat-screen TV, a safe and a minibar. All rooms include a balcony or a patio.The on-site Hashani Spa at Marriott Tucson features a range of treatments including body scrubs, body wraps, facial treatments and massages. Guests can also enjoy yoga and Pilates at the spa fitness center.The Signature Grill serves 3 meals per day, including a breakfast buffet, while Primo Restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine. Catalina Barbeque Co. & Sports Bar features Southwestern cuisine. All restaurants offer a patio for outdoor dining.Guests can rent golf equipment and enjoy lessons at the 3 golf courses with 27 holes. There are many hiking and biking trails next to the resort.The Tucson Starr Pass Resort is 13 miles from Tucson International Airport.
- The room was spacious and the balcony had a lovely view. It was quiet, considering all the activities going on at the hotel, and the staff were friendly and helpful.
- Great place with kids. Service was good but not exceptional. Pricey for what you get.
- This was a beautiful hotel and enjoyed the nearby hiking trails. The staff was VERY nice and professional. It was nice of them to take the charge of the in-room movie off our bill due to the internet connection constantly kicking us out of the movie.
Restaurants on the property were hit and miss; however, the service at all was excellent.
They play the valet parking game and even though the self park fee is covered by the resort fee (why bother saying there is a fee for self park because every one is forces to pay the resort fee) the self park seemed to be miles (a slight exaggeration) from the rooms. Good spa but had to ask why no food or drink service only to find there is but you have to ask ????? and then is comes from the “room service side” which is usually very slow!!!!!!!!
- Everything was great. The staff is super friendly and helpful. Beds were nice and cozy, slept really great. Views are spectacular. The pool and bar service was great, the best drinks ever. The hotel is also located to various hiking trails (we did the short one right next the grounds).
Hacienda del Sol Guest Ranch Resort
One of our top picks in Tucson – and a guest favorite.
Located 7 miles from Tucson Convention Center in Tucson, Hacienda del Sol Guest Ranch Resort features a restaurant and bar. The resort has an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. Tucson International Airport is 13 miles away.
The Sunsets here are Beautiful. So pleasant to walk around the resort and look at all the landscaping. The Staff was amazing, Very accommodating. the Beds are so Comfortable. The Rooms are immaculately clean. The bedrooms have great view. The exposed beams add such an elegant touch. The bathroom shower has a rain head. Oh and the dual Bathroom sinks and separate water closet are a perfect touch.
Highly recommend this resort.
- We visited over New Years Eve weekend and while the rest of the country was dealing with sub-zero temps we were enjoying temps in the mid 70’s with sun! Bones, a wonderful employee was awesome, very friendly and super helpful. The breakfast restaurant was very good. The two pools both had great views. We enjoyed ourselves and recommend the property!
- How can I say, everything was just great. You could feel the spirit of this Hacienda. The owner put so much love in everything. The staff is so friendly and helpful. We stayed two days and enjoyed all the accommodations.
- Beautiful grounds, knowledgeable and extremely helpful and friendly staff. Restaurant staff well trained and some of the best I’ve encountered in a long time. Staff is a notch above the Ritz Carlton Dove Mountain. Great drinks, dinner and breakfast burrito. I’ve stayed three times in the last month while home shopping in Tucson. It has become my favorite place to stay.
- The bed was really comfortable and the valet guys were awesome! My kids loved Chance.
- The Sunsets here are Beautiful. So pleasant to walk around the resort and look at all the landscaping. The Staff was amazing, Very accommodating. the Beds are so Comfortable. The Rooms are immaculately clean. The bedrooms have great view. The exposed beams add such an elegant touch. The bathroom shower has a rain head. Oh and the dual Bathroom sinks and separate water closet are a perfect touch.
The Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa
Surrounded by the breathtaking Catalina Mountains, this Tucson resort and spa features luxurious amenities and facilities, first-class service, exceptional accommodations, all in an unrivaled location.There is always something to do when at the Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa. With an on-site top-rated 27 hole golf course, 5 spacious swimming pools, 10 tennis courts, and a yoga and Pilates studio, there is something for everyone.After a long day, guests at the La Paloma Westin can relax with a massage from the spa, take advantage of exclusive access to the private La Paloma Country Club or simply enjoy the panoramic views from private balconies or patios.
- Asked for 1 king and was given 2 twin beds. The beds were fine.
Size of room
- Ambiance! Nestled in the foothills of the Catalina Mountain range, this resort is breathtaking! My husband and I were married here, so for his bday we returned! Tucson’s beautiful weather during February (sunny and 78) allowed us to enjoy the many pools and swim up bar for lunch! We will return!
- Nice and well taken care of environment, great scenery.
- The room and amenities were wonderful. Front door staff was wonderful. However, pool staff and restaurant staff were subpar.
Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort & Spa
One of our best sellers in Tucson! On 80 acres at the base of the Santa Catalina Mountains, this Tucson resort in Tucson offers upscale guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. A restaurant and bar are on site.A private balcony or patio featuring views of the mountains, desert or city lights is featured in each room and suite at Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort & Spa. A 42-inch flat-screen HD cable TV, an iPod docking station and a small fridge are provided. A sitting area with sofa, arm chair and work desk is furnished.The GOLD restaurant serves fresh contemporary cuisine mixed with desert-inspired flavor for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Lookout Bar & Grille features comfort food with a modern twist, specialty drinks, a variety of tequilas and an outdoor dining terrace.The Sonoran Spa offers specially-designed massages, body therapies and spa treatments using regional desert botanicals.An outdoor swimming pool, hot tub, tennis courts and fitness center are available for guest use. A business center is on site. Golf, horseback riding and hiking opportunities are located nearby.Tucson International Airport is a 30 minute drive away. Old Tucson Studios is a 40 minute drive away. Mt. Lemmon is 1.5 hours’ drive from Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort & Spa.
- The grounds were nicely maintained. Very nice fitness area. Spacious living area. Bed was very comfortable.
- This is a first class resort that meets or exceeds your every wish from check in to check out. The grounds are beautiful at the base of the Catalina mountains.
- Location was great for the people I needed to meet and other places I was going to during my trip. The bed was excellent and the room was spacious.
- Large comfortable rooms. Great views from the rooms and the property in general. Beautiful desert landscaping. And the hotel has its own vegetable garden from which they can pick grapefruits, oranges, lemons, lettuces, broccoli and a variety of herbs.
- Excellent property and service. Gorgeous trail ride on magnificent horses. Loved it all!
Top Resorts In Drexel Heights Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Drexel Heights Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Drexel Heights Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Drexel Heights Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!