5 Best Resorts To Stay In Cohassett Beach Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Cohassett Beach Washington State is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Cohassett Beach Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cohassett Beach Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cohassett Beach Washington State. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Cohassett Beach Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Cohassett Beach Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Cohassett Beach Washington State:
Ocean Spray Beach Resort
Ocean Spray Beach Resort is located in Grayland, just 12 miles from Ocean Shores. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.
No reviews yet.
Oyhut Bay Resort
Featuring free WiFi, Oyhut Bay Resort offers accommodations in Ocean Shores. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player is available.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. The resort also provides bike rental.
No reviews yet.
The Polynesian Resort
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Offering an indoor heated pool, this beachfront resort is in Ocean Shores, Washington. A complimentary breakfast is served Monday to Saturday from 8 am to 10 am.Each guest room at The Polynesian Resort features cable TV with a DVD player and a patio. A private bathroom with a bathtub or shower is included.Guests can dine at the on-site restaurant, and relax afterwards in the hot tub or dry sauna. Outdoor activities can also be enjoyed here, thanks to a private park with a children’s playground and a number of sports courts.The Polynesian Resort is a 5-minute drive from Ocean City State Park and an 8-minute drive from Quinault Beach Resort & Casino.
- loved the room and the spaciousness of it and loved it was pet friendly
- They were very pet friendly. The bed was very comfortable with a nice fluffy comforter and plenty of pillows. The hotel is an older property but was clean and well maintained. The room had a full sized coffee pot, which was appreciated. They also have a continental breakfast available. The pool and hot tub looked inviting but my husband forgot to bring a suit so we didn’t avail ourselves of that amenity but others looked like they were enjoying the experience.
- Great Value, property is dated, but priced right. My kids love to game hang in the pool and play in the game room. This year was our 3rd annual stay for my sons birthday.
- I’m perplexed, I booked though you and then the hotel changed the charges and took over this booking. They charged me more!!!!!
One of our top picks in Ocean Shores – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Canterbury Inn offers accommodations in Ocean Shores. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.
- Everything was very nice ? clean and the staff were friendly ?
- We stayed in a pet friendly room. The staff was very professional and friendly. We stayed on the 3rd floor which provided us with a wonderful view of the ocean. The room was clean and comfortable.
- We stayed in one of the “wing” two bedroom units. Lots of room, clean and had everything we needed. We even had a tiny peek of the ocean from our kitchen window. Our encounters with the staff at the front desk were always very friendly and helpful. As a family with teenagers this room was plenty big and we will definitely be back! Thank you
- Comfy room although a bit dated, grounds/lawn area nice. Friendly staff, quiet, nice view.
- The location was great and the room was a 2 bedroom with living room and kitchen. It was beautifully decorated. I wanted to stay forever.
The Sands Resort
One of our top picks in Ocean Shores.A heated outdoor pool and indoor pool are featured at this Ocean Shores area resort. Rooms include a cable TV. Ocean Shores convention center is less than a 10 minute walk away.Coffee-making facilities, a microwave, and a small fridge are available in each room at The Sands Resort. Free toiletries and interconnecting rooms are offered.Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and guests can enjoy a game room featuring a Wii system, pool tables, foosball, air hockey, and darts. Two hot tubs, a large deck, picnic tables and barbecues are all on site for guest use at The Resort Sands.A deluxe continental breakfast is offered daily. Oatmeal, cereal, and bagels are included. A beverage bar, fruit and yogurt are available.The Quinault Beach Casino is 3 miles from the resort and Ocean City State Park is a 5 minute drive away. Downtown Ocean Shores is a 10 minute drive from the property.
- Awesome customer service- very friendly and always smiling pet friendly I was very pleased to bring my dog with us for the weekend.nice view of the beach in the morning.
- It was clean, and the toiletries were of very good quality. The view was very nice.
- Bed was more firm than we like. On the plus side it did not transfer movement so I could get in and out of bed with out waking my wife. Beautiful room and the pictures do not do it justice.
- The ocean view was perfect and the bed was really comfortable. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was just right.
- The Sands was very accommodating. Family friendly. Easy access to beach .
Top Resorts In Cohassett Beach Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Cohassett Beach Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Cohassett Beach Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Cohassett Beach Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!