5 Best Resorts To Stay In Chiquila Quintana Roo – Top Hotel Reviews
Chiquila Quintana Roo is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Chiquila Quintana Roo. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chiquila Quintana Roo. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chiquila Quintana Roo. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Chiquila Quintana Roo right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Chiquila Quintana Roo with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Chiquila Quintana Roo:
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Villas Delfines offers accommodations in Holbox Island. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. The resort also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Cancun Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- A little bit diffucult for vegan but there was always an option
- Nice bungalows. Nice pool. Close to the beach. Clean.
- The room was a good size and bed was comfortable. The eco toilet is an excellent idea and good for the environment.
- The location is absolutely perfect. The staff were all wonderful. Abraham was a great help.
- Abraham, Christina, and Jesus were fabulous. Abraham is extraordinary in his social skills, ensuring everyone had a good time. BBQ on Sunday night is well worth the price. Great food, overall, from the restaurant. Fantastic margaritas! #11 toilet didn’t smell!
One of our best sellers in Holbox Island! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a year-round outdoor pool, Spirit Holbox offers accommodations in Holbox Island. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This resort has a private beach area and bike rental is available. The nearest airport is Cancun Airport, 47 miles from Spirit Holbox.
Great beach in front of hotel with hammocks in the sea – beautiful!
Amazing rooftop facilities with rooftop pool, beds and hammock which was great, and bar up there good for getting a cold beer whilst sunbathing!
We had the ocean view suite and it was such a lovely clean room and really boutique feel rather than boring hotel room – really recommend!
- Room was simple, nicely appointed on ground floor without a view. Very clean. Staff were friendly. The kitchen does a nice breakfast if you want to order extras beyond the complimentary continental breakfast.
A few steps from a great beach
Rooftop with pool
Great food and drinks at the rooftop restaurant
Nicely decorated rooms.
- Amazing hotel, the best beach of the island right down the building. Rooms as nice, big enough. Terrace on rooftop with swimming pool is a huge plus.
- Absolutely loved this place! Very friendly staff. Beautiful designroom, very spacious and clean. Great rooftop with very comfortable sunbeds and swimming pool.
- Great beach in front of hotel with hammocks in the sea – beautiful!
CasaSandra Boutique Hotel
CasaSandra Boutique Hotel offers accommodations in Holbox Island. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Cancun Airport, 47 miles from the property.
We loved the staff,, especially amazing Antonio from guest relations who looked after us very well everyday and booked us onto the best excursions to remember forever.. unforgettable.. Nativa and the fishing trip..
And kind Angel at the beach bar makes the best lemonade!! And Lucia was the most amazing Yogi ever,, it was bliss
- Service was exceptionally friendly and the towels and bedlinen was luxurious. Housekeeping staff very good especially compared to other hotels we’ve stayed in Mexico. The live band that played for the New Year celebrations was a nice touch. We liked the decor of the dining room and lobby but the fixtures and fittings in the bedroom are beginning to show their age although it was immaculately clean and tidy. The pool area looks very modern and pleasant.
- One thing I would recommend is to clean the beach area of the enormous amount of seaweed and sea moss that accumultated on the beach in front of the hotel due to the recent storms. Perhaps clearing a path for your sunbathers – the beautiful beach is also part of the allure of CasaSandra.
- Beautiful mexican paradise. Not your typical resort beach; so much more friendly and local.
- Just the food, except breakfast. Breakfast was very poor
- We loved the staff,, especially amazing Antonio from guest relations who looked after us very well everyday and booked us onto the best excursions to remember forever.. unforgettable.. Nativa and the fishing trip..
Casa Las Tortugas Petit Beach Hotel & Spa
This family-run hotel is next to the beach on beautiful Holbox Island, just off Mexico’s Yucatán Peninsula. It offers an outdoor pool, hot tub, hammam and stylish hut-style rooms.The rooms at La Casa de las Tortugas Petit Beach Hotel & Spa feature bamboo frames and ethnic furniture. Each one has a balcony.The Casa’s restaurant serves a range of international food. There is also a bar by the pool.Holbox Island is a popular destination for kiteboarding and scuba diving. Cancún Airport is around 43 miles away, and a shuttle service is available upon request.
- The decor was simply beautiful! So colorful and artistic. The surroundings were lush plants, flowering trees, tropical ! Beach was shaded with palm trees. Very comfortable beach beds scattered all over the beach. Great rooftop bar where you have an excellent view of the sunset. Terrific food in an open air restaurant.
- the hotel is absolutely beautiful. the staff are friendly and the restaurant has great food .
- Everything else was great – the location, the beach, the food (although more italian/international, than mexican), the cocktails! The rest of the staff was really nice and made sure we had everything we need. The hotel is really nicely decorated and has a great atmosphere! Would like to go back, but for a different price (stayed at beach room and maybe the cheaper ones are better option).
- Enjoyed staying in Casa Las Tortugas, we only booked it for two nights but stayed for fives nights. Beautiful spacious room, delicious breakfast with delicious pastries! Staff was very friendly! Miss this wonderful place already!
- The hotel is really so pretty! The beach is amazing!
Las Nubes de Holbox
This boutique hotel is located on the secluded island of Isla Holbox in front of the ocean. The hotel offers ocean views, spa, ironing, paddle boats, kayacs.The rooms at Las Nubes de Holbox feature air-conditioning and a balcony. Private bathrooms with showers are also included in each accommodation. Some accommodations offers ocean views. Amenities, such as soft bathrobes, safety deposit boxes and hairdryers are also included. Guests at Las Nubes de Holbox can arrange a boat tour of the island or go snorkeling at Cabo Catoche. Massage services are offered at the Orquidea Spa. El Sabor de las Nubes restaurant at the Las Nubes de Holbox serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. The property offers La Nube de las Nubes lounge.Please note this property will offer christmas and new years eve dinners, with extra cost, for furhter information please do contact the property.
- The bedrooms. The beach. The staff. The food. The cocktails. The natural surroundings.
- The bedrooms. The beach. The staff. The food. The cocktails. The natural surroundings.
- The food in the restaurant was excellent. The staff was very attentive. The rooms were very clean, quaint and comfortable. The grounds on the property are gorgeous, you feel like you are in the middle of a tropical resort.
- The property was amazing and our room was huge and spacious with all amenities. The beach is the most fantastic aspect of this hotel as it literally wraps the entire hotel allowing for a magnificent view from every corner of the hotel. 3 awesome swimming pools and a gorgeous bar and wonderful restaurant. The in-house spa was also very amazing!
- Kayaks, paddle boards and bikes can be rented for free. You get a 15-minutes free massage. There are free cupcakes, water and ice in your room every night. The water of the pool is super warm. The beach is right in front of the hotel.
Top Resorts In Chiquila Quintana Roo Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Chiquila Quintana Roo to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Chiquila Quintana Roo but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Chiquila Quintana Roo. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!