5 Best Resorts To Stay In Cartaya Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Cartaya Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Cartaya Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cartaya Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cartaya Andalucía. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Cartaya Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Cartaya Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Cartaya Andalucía:
SENTIDO Garden Playanatural – Adults Only
Featuring a spa and outdoor swimming pool, SENTIDO Garden Playanatural – Adults Only is set in attractive grounds, overlooking the Rion Piedras Estuary. It offers spacious rooms with balconies and free Wi-Fi.SENTIDO Garden Playanatural – Adults Only has simple, bright décor throughout. Each of its rooms is air conditioned and has satellite TV.The hotel’s buffet restaurant specializes in Andalusian cuisine and local seafood dishes. Guests can enjoy a drink in the hotel bar, where there is live music and shows.The spa offers a range of treatments including massage and hydrotherapy. There are also Turkish baths, a sauna and indoor pool.The nearest beaches are 1,650 feet away and there is a golf course less than 0.6 mi from the hotel. Cartaya and Huelva can be reached in less than 30 minutes, by car.
- View from room which was very comfortable Weak WiFi only reliable place was at reception. pools ideal LACK Of lounge chairs all reserved early AM by leaving towels etc
- Room was nice and plenty of space. Pool was clean and nice.
– Nice views
– hotelpool nice and quiet
– fair prices for drinks
The apartment was well located, clean spacious. The pool was beautiful. The staff very helpful, very polite and nice.
I liked it because it allows to bring your dog on holiday with you.
- I went there to celebrate my 60th Birthday with a friend from work. The idea was to relax and get away from work. Everything was great. Bar prices as always in a hotel were expensive. We had breakfast one day and at 11 euro each was disappointed with the quality and this prevented us booking for an evening meal. However, having said that, again this is expected at many hotels that provide buffet meals. On the whole we had a great experience there and would certainly return.
Precise Resort El Rompido-The Hotel
Located on a 36-hole golf course with views of the Piedras River Marshes, Precise Resort El Rompido- The Hotel has a peaceful setting and offers a spa and an outdoor pool. Free WiFi is available.Set in attractive gardens, Precise El Rompido has bright, attractive rooms with balconies, most of which have sea views. Each features satellite TV and a mini-bar.El Rompido features a buffet breakfast. It also has a lounge bar and a restaurant serving local cuisine.The Rompido’s spa has an indoor swimming pool, Turkish baths and a sauna. Treatments include massage and facials.The Precise Resort is an hour’s drive from Faro and Seville Airports. Huelva is less than 9.9 mi away. Free parking is available on site.
- The swimming pool is excellent and breakfasts was fantastic.
- Very comfortable bed and excellent size of room. All facilities were very good although in low season.
- Well equipped gym which opened early.Early breakfast excellent
- The staff were wonderful, the food was very good, room service was very good and our suite had great views. The hotel was very clean and is nicely decorated and furnished.
- The hotel is very pleasant indeed close to the small fishing village.
Islantilla Golf Resort
Islantilla Golf Resort is an exclusive complex within the Islantilla Golf Course, just 4 minutes’ drive from Islantilla Beach. It offers free internet, 4 restaurants, a spa and seasonal outdoor pool.The Islantilla’s Golf Course has 27 holes, and there is also a golf academy and a putting green. The hotel has 2 paddle tennis courts, and during the summer there is a Miniclub for children.Islantilla Golf offers a range of dining options, including a varied buffet restaurant and an Andalusian grill bar which opens by the pool in high season. There is also an Italian restaurant and a Beach Club which has a large lounge-terrace overlooking the sea.The stylish, air-conditioned rooms at the Islantilla Golf Resort come with a private, furnished terrace and satellite TV.Islantilla is located only 12 mi from the Portuguese border and 31 mi from Faro Airport.
- Friendly staff, nice green areas around the property.
- They left a bottle of sparkling wine and dessert in our room, sooner after we arrived. That was a nice welcome! Not sure if everyone gets this treatment, or it was because we said we were on our honeymoon. Excellent facilities and helpful staff. Also worth mentioning that they have a coach that takes you to beach (running all day every 30 mins).
Large rooms, v comfortable beds. Food average but plentiful.
Flaminco dancing show superb. Super fit ladies.
- Great service, friendly staff and listened to queries when I asked.
Surrounded by the golf course it’s a very nice hotel. Range and quality of options at breakfast and dinner are amazing. Friendly staff, well linked to the beach club (another nice surprise) it’s a family choice with spacious and cleaned rooms but a bit dated.
Nevertheless to came back and recommended it.
Barceló Punta Umbría Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Punta Umbría.Barceló Punta Umbría Beach Resort is a resort set 650 feet from Punta Umbria Beach. It features 2 large outdoor swimming pools, a spa and a selection of restaurants.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, the Punta Umbria Resort offers stylish décor and its air-conditioned rooms are comfortable and bright. All rooms have satellite TV and a mini-bar. A safe is available for a surcharge. Most have views of either the pool area, or Los Enebrales Nature Reserve.The resort has 4 buffet restaurants, serving a range of Mediterranean and other international food. Guests can enjoy a drink in one of the resort’s 6 bars located in the lobby and pool areas. Gluten-free meals are available upon request.The spa and wellness center has a thermal circuit including an indoor pool with water jets, heated loungers and contrast shower at an extra cost. There is also a large gym. Treatments available include massages and hydrotherapy at an extra cost.Private parking is available for a surcharge. Barceló Punta Umbria has a range of sports facilities on site, such as paddle courts, sports pitches and an archery area. There are also cycling tracks around the resort.
- Stagflation was great, place was well kept and huge.
- Very comfortable room, very good position next to the beach! The staff was very polite and the services was great! I liked the pool, but the water coul was a little to cold for me. It would be great if they could warm it in this period when the sun isn’t so strong.
Location near the beach.
Large swimming pool.
Extra number of sunbeds.
- The room was excellent, pool area was well maintained and there were lots of sun loungers available at all times. The food was good and plentiful, lots of fresh salads and fruit. The beach is a short walk away and the temperature of the sea was warmer than the pool.
- Bed was super comfortable. Bathroom facilities were very practical until small details like hangers. Gym was well equipped, Open Box activities was a great extra for me!
Playa Marina Spa Hotel – Luxury
Playa Marina Luxury Hotel offers sea views from its location 650 feet from Isla Canela Beach. Set around an outdoor swimming pool, it features a spa and rooms with balconies.The air conditioned rooms at the Playa Marina are brightly decorated. Each has a minibar and a fully equipped bathroom. Some rooms offer sea views.There is an on-site gym, and the hotel spa features an indoor pool and offers beauty treatments.The Marina’s buffet restaurant features show cooking, while the restaurant serves dinner from a varied dining menu during the summer months.There is also a bar.The Playa Marina Spa is less than 1,650 feet from the center of Isla del Moral and is a 10-minute drive from Isla Canela Golf Club. Aquopolis Water Park is a one hour drive away, while Huelva is less than 43 miles away.
- Atenção para com os clientes, na piscina ofereçeram fruta, águas no checkout.
Amabilidad del personal del restaurante.
Amplitud de las habitaciones, muy buena zona de piscina.
Respecto a las habitaciones, limpieza buena. En el aseo todo perfecto
la cama comodísima
el SPA una maravilla
menos el wáter todo muy bien
- El trato del personal, fenomenal, hacen sobresaliente el buen conjunto de valores que tiene el hotel.
la ubicación frente al atlántico,
el buffet rico y variado, la cama enorme y super comoda, el olor a zona tropical al entrar en la zona del hall con los periquitos de fondo.
sin duda un lugar magico
Top Resorts In Cartaya Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Cartaya Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Cartaya Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Cartaya Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!