5 Best Resorts To Stay In Canteras Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Canteras Murcia is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Canteras Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Canteras Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Canteras Murcia. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Canteras Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Canteras Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Canteras Murcia:
InterContinental Mar Menor Golf Resort and Spa
One of our top picks in Torre-Pacheco.This hotel has a quiet setting on the 18-hole Mar Menor Golf Resort. It offers spacious rooms with flat-screen TV and walk-in shower, an outdoor swimming pool and a spa.Rooms at InterContinental Mar Menor Golf Resort and Spa have a private balcony with views of the golf course or the outdoor swimming pool. All are heated and air conditioned and offer stylish design. They include a teakettle, a sitting area and satellite TV.Guests can relax in the sauna and hot tub at the InterContinental Mar Menor Golf Resort. Spa treatments are available at a discount for guests. A gym and tennis court are also available.The hotel’s Nomad restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine. Grills are also served by the swimming pool. There is also a lobby bar and a pub.The Intercontinental Mar Menor is only 6 miles from Murcia San Javier Airport.
- Nice location with friendly staff and food was very good
- Brilliant place to stay along the way even if you aren’t a golfer. Great bed and view over pool sensational. Breakfast very good along with the Spanish restaurant.
- Excellent service, easy check in and out. Very good choice of food and all staff were very pleasant and super efficient.
- The beds were really comfy, and the room met my expectation initially.
- All of it, great atmosphere and very friendly staff
Senator Mar Menor Golf & Spa Resort
One of our top picks in Los Alcázares.Set in a spectacular 18-hole golf course just 0.6 mi from the Mar Menor Lagoon, this luxurious hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool with water slides. Senator Mar Menor Golf & Spa Resort offers free WiFi in public areas.Each air-conditioned room at the Senator Mar Menor Golf & Spa Resort offers a balcony, a mini-bar and flat-screen cable TV. A safe is available for a surcharge. The private bathrooms include a shower and free toiletries. A complimentary bottle of water is provided.The complex also offers an on-site restaurant that serves international food, a bar, and 3 event rooms for business meetings, conferences, and banquets. Laundry services are also available.The on-site spa includes a sauna, heated pool, and other facilities, and also offers a range of treatments. The use of the spa is subject to an extra charge.Private parking is available onsite for an extra charge. It features an electric vehicle charging station. Located on the beautiful Costa Calida, the hotel offers easy access to quiet beaches and the historic city of Cartagena. Murcia San Javier Airport is only 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Large spotlessly clean room with comfortable bed and tea and coffee making facilities in the room. Also had some English tv channels.
- Comfortable room, with excellent view out to sea. Lovely pool. Staff on reception are friendly and helpful but have limited English so can be a challenge.
- Room was great, location was not – pool was closed due to pollution three times, staff in the bar were brilliant, reception were awful, grumpy and abrupt. Food was below average, uncooked chicken at dinner and no concern from the waiting staff
- The room was amazing. Very spacious. Jacuzzi bath was fantastic, as was the shower.
- Lovely hotel, rooms have excellent views and very spacious.
Hacienda del Alamo Golf
Set in El Corralon, 1.9 mi outside Fuente Álamo de Murcia, Hacienda Del Alamo Golf offers spacious villas and apartments with terraces. The resort features an 18-hole golf course and tennis courts. Some units have access to outdoor swimming pools. WiFi access is available for a surcharge.All Hacienda Del Alamo Golf’s well-equipped accommodations has a seating area with cable TV, and a kitchen with a microwave, fridge and an oven. Some villas feature a private pool and garden.The resort has a golf academy with a driving range and putting green. There are paddle courts at the on-site sports center.Guests can enjoy Mediterranean cuisine in the Hacienda’s restaurant, or make use of the resort’s barbecue facilities. There is also a supermarket and another 2 bar-restaurants on site. Shops can be found in Fuente Álamo de Murcia.El Valle y Carrascoy Regional Park is less than 4.3 mi from the Alamo Golf, while the beaches at Mazarrón and Los Alcázares can be reached within 35 minutes by car. Cartagena and Murcia are around 25 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Costa Narejos
Set 350 feet from Mar Menor Beach in Los Alcazares, Hotel Costa Narejos offers an outdoor pool and a spa bath. Rooms are decorated in a Mediterranean style and include flat-screen TVs.Costa Narejos features a spa area with a Turkish bath, sauna and hot tubs. Massage and beauty treatments are available.The lounge area at Costa Narejos includes comfortable armchairs and a large TV, which often shows sports programs. The pool is surrounded by a sun terrace and loungers.Hotel Costa Narejos offers a buffet restaurant, with a variety of hot and cold Spanish and international dishes. Light meals are served in the hotel’s cafeteria.San Javier Airport is 1.9 mi from the hotel, while Las Velas Shopping Center is 1,300 feet away with a cinema, shops, bars and restaurants. La Serena Golf Course is less than 3.1 mi away.
- The bed was way too small for two people. The bathroom was small and awkward, you couldn’t sit on the toilet without hitting your knees on the shower stall, but most importantly, the shower was incredibly slippery – my husband had a bad slip and fall and banged his head and cut his elbow very badly when he stepped in and slipped and fell. We couldn’t get a coffee anywhere in the hotel in the morning. Would not stay here again
- Dining Room Staff hardworking and friendly as were the staff members in the SPA.
- Friendly staff near to beach very clean hotel Hsppyj hour a bonus
- Great position for beach and bars and restaurants.
- The TV is in the perfect place. Easy access and near many restaurants
Apartamentos Oasis de las Palmeras
Apartamentos Oasis de las Palmeras is set in lush gardens next to Bolnuevo Beach, 3.7 mi from Mazarrón. It offers 2 outdoor pools, a tennis court and free parking.Air-conditioned apartments have a living room with a sofa bed and flat-screen satellite TV. There is a private bathroom and a well-equipped kitchenette.The complex has a bar and restaurant, as well as barbecue areas. Free WiFi is offered throughout.There is a games room with billiards and table tennis. The tour desk can arrange diving trips and other excursions.
- Right across from the beach, this spacious 1 bedroom apartment was perfect for one night.
I was in Bolnuevo in 1975 when it was still a little fishing village and came back to see it. Oasis de las Palmeras wasn’t there then so I was surprised to find it at the base of the hill where my parents had rented a little white stucco house. Now there are many houses.
The location is perfect; the apartments are at the end of the little road outside of Bolnuevo (but within short walking distance) right across from the sea with amazing sandy cliffs behind the buildings. The complex itself is charming and quaint with 2 pools, a ping pong table and tennis courts. There is a lively bar area where you can sit outside across from the sea.
There is a restaurant right across the street on the sea side which was there in 1975 and where my parents used to pick up their mail.
- The Oasis is well appointed being opposite the beach. The Apartment was extremely well equipped, even little extras like salt and washing up liquid, cloths and sponges. External terraces with table and chairs both to the front and rear giving the option of sitting in the sun or shade, The young staff were very friendly and attentive. The grounds and gardens were attractive and well kept and equipment for the tennis and table tennis (rackets, bats, balls etc). were readily available
Bar at front unexpected bonus with great staff and happy to let our dog in.
Food pretty good
Beach fab just across road.
- The apartment is spacious. The territory is beautiful garden. The oasis is the right name for it.
Top Resorts In Canteras Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Canteras Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Canteras Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Canteras Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!