5 Best Resorts To Stay In Camelote Cayo – Top Hotel Reviews
Camelote Cayo is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Camelote Cayo. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Camelote Cayo. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Camelote Cayo. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Camelote Cayo right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Camelote Cayo with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Camelote Cayo:
Banana Bank Lodge & Jungle Horseback Adventures
Located in Belmopan, 22 miles from San Ignacio, Banana Bank Lodge & Jungle Horseback Adventures features an outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 35 miles from Banana Bank Lodge.
- Beautiful facility in an amazing location. The pool was wonderful.
- Located about 5 miles off the main highway on a dirt road with potholes. Large expanse of land with horses, large swimming pool and nice rooms. All meals provided on-site since you are not near any restaurants or the city center. Peaceful, quiet place.
- The poil is stunning and kept immaculate. I spent alot of time at the pool.The food was outstanding. We were a bit worried about paying for and eating three meals, but enjoyed everyone when we were on property.
- The pool was clean and staff were helpful. Free pool towels. Beef was good.
- The Family Style Dinners they had were a wonderful way to visit with everyone & trade stories. Their Tour Guide “Mario” would be the best reason to go because he was probably the BEST tour guide we have ever had.
Sleeping Giant Rainforest Lodge
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Sleeping Giant Rainforest Lodge offers accommodations in Belmopan, just 27 miles from San Ignacio. The resort has an outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find concierge services at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and free use of bicycles is available. Philip Goldson International Airport is 38 miles away.
- Staff was wonderful and very friendly. Gorgeous grounds and landscaping, loved the hiking trails, free kayaks, and food. Best orange juice in the world!
The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. The self serve breakfast bar was very good and amazing dinner specials! Very clean room and beautiful properly.
The location is a great central point for sightseeing if you have a rental car and feel adventurous or by use of local tour service.
- Secluded, beautiful resort with a small mountain on one side and a valley with a river on the other. The grounds were maintained very well. There’s a short hike that you can do right from the property that leads to a gazebo on the top of the mountain with amazing 360 degree views. There’s also a citrus farm on the property that you can bike to and pick fresh oranges.
- Accommodations were beautiful and clean with very comfortable beds. Staff were super friendly and helpful. Laundry service was cheap and convenient. Rent a car so you can explore nearby towns, restaurants and sites. Food at the hotel bar and restaurant were delicious and they use as many products from their property as they can.
- My husband and I ADORED this resort! Food was delicious! It was an amazing escape filled with beauty, comfort, attention to detail, and attentiveness from the staff. We always felt pampered and cared for and the grounds are just beautiful! Don’t miss an opportunity to stay here (even for a quick 3 day getaway like we did).
Roaring River Golf and Accommodations
Showcasing a terrace and water sports facilities, Roaring River Golf and Accommodations is located in Roaring Creek, just 19 miles from San Ignacio. The resort has a spa center and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Philip Goldson International Airport is 39 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Jaguar Creek is located in Good Living Camp, just 26 miles from San Ignacio. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.Philip Goldson International Airport is 36 miles away.
- The staff at Jaguar Creek made the experience of staying there really wonderful – they were friendly, helpful, and totally willing to chat about anything and everything, pointing out where to hike, swim, etc. The facility is also located across the road from Blue Hole National Park, which has some interesting hiking trails and caves. The whole place has a very relaxed and welcoming vibe.
- Nice place. Natur. Natural Pool in the river. Good tours to caves and tubing. Nice people. Nice Cabanas.
- The staff was wonderful! They were all so kind and helpful. We loved Carlos, Franklin and Handsel! The food was great and we loved our cabana. Everything was clean and in good condition. The grounds were beautiful.
- Location in the middle of the jungle, beautifully designed cabanas
- Right in the middle of the jungle, perfect if you want to merge with the nature. The staff has been very friendly and helpful
Gumbo Limbo Jungle Resort
Featuring free WiFi, Gumbo Limbo Jungle Resort offers accommodations in Cool Shade, just 6 miles from San Ignacio. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom.Philip Goldson International Airport is 51 miles away.
Perfect location, very central for all the activities around San Ignacio
Mike and his son are really perfect hosts and made their best to help during all stay
We had dinners there, food is excellent
Excellent value for money
- The owners and staff are very friendly and helpful
Very nice location in the jungle.
Rooms are in individual cabanas. Very spacious.
Food is excellent
Staff is really friendly and always looking to help. it feels more to visit friends that getting to a hotel. They have lot of good insights and tips on what to do
As it is on top of a hill, there is no mosquito!
excellent value for money for a family
- Absolutely fantastic! The owner was wonderful and made us feel like part of the family! Great jungle retreat!
- Perfect location, very central for all the activities around San Ignacio
Top Resorts In Camelote Cayo Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Camelote Cayo to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Camelote Cayo but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Camelote Cayo. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!