5 Best Resorts To Stay In Butte Street Junction California – Top Hotel Reviews
Butte Street Junction California is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Butte Street Junction California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Butte Street Junction California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Butte Street Junction California. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Butte Street Junction California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Butte Street Junction California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Butte Street Junction California:
The Langham Huntington, Pasadena
One of our top picks in Pasadena – and a guest favorite.
Just a 15-minute drive to Central Los Angeles and a 20-minute drive to Hollywood, this Pasadena, California luxury resort and spa is surrounded by 23 acres of lush gardens.The guest rooms at the Pasadena Langham Huntington include comfortable linens and luxurious bath products. They also have flat-screen TVs and a well-stocked honor bar.The Langham Huntington, Pasadena features an outdoor pool with a hideaway pool bar and 3 lit tennis courts.Guests can chose several dining options at The Langham. These include The Royce | Wood-Fired Steakhouse, which features a selection of seasonal aged USDA Prime Cuts, Australian Wagyu and Japanese Kobe-Style Beef, prepared on a wood-fired grill and an interactive Sunday Market Brunch. For more casual dining, The Terrace serves California bistro-style fare and a Sunday brunch menu. Serving signature afternoon tea and hot chocolate, The Lobby Lounge provides picturesque views of the Horseshoe Gardens and San Marino, and The Tap Room serves handmade cocktails, artisanal beers on tap and innovative bar bites.Guests can visit Chuan Spa at The Langham Huntington, Pasadena. The spa features 12 treatment rooms including a couple’s suite and VIP suite, locker facilities with showers, sauna, herbal steam and whirlpool, a fitness center and full service salon. The luxurious spa offers signature treatments inspired by Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), cutting-edge skin care technology and boutique product lines. The Fitness Center features TechnoGym equipment and scheduled classes including yoga, Tai Chi and both Mat/Reformer Pilates.
- Nice hotel with convenient location , stylish deco , clean rooms , relax environment
- The location is one of the best living area in LA. The staff are really nice and helpful. Must visit the garden!
- Amazing hotel , very classy ..it used to be the Ritz Carlton and Langham have continued and maintained the luxury
- We were upgraded to a cottage room upon arrival and the room was absolutely beautiful!! We went out to dinner and came back to a lit fireplace!
- The setting was nice. The food was great. It was a perfect place to get away from the craziness of LA
The Peninsula Beverly Hills
One of our top picks in Los Angeles – and a guest favorite.
In Beverly Hills, this hotel is a 12 minute walk from shopping on Rodeo Drive. It features gourmet on-site dining options, a full-service spa and spacious guest rooms with flat-screen TVs.Cream colored rooms boast an iPod docking station at Beverly Hills The Peninsula. A microwave, refrigerator and minibar are available in all rooms.World-class dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner is available at the Belvedere restaurant. The Belvedere is a lively seafood-centric Mediterranean restaurant showcasing award-winning cuisine in a warm and inviting environment. The adjacent outdoor terrace space is a destination for al fresco dining under the glittering Beverly Hills evening sky.A large rooftop outdoor pool and a modern gym with personal coaches are available. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. Upon check-in guests can enjoy free fresh fruit and a welcome beverage. Shoe shining services are available.The University of California Los Angeles is 2.5 miles from The Peninsula. Universal Studios is 8.3 miles away.
Beverly Hills is a great choice for travelers interested in luxury brand shopping, restaurants and shopping.
- Staff was beyond lovely and great proximity to eating, shopping and activities. Loved the complimentary car service in Rolls Royce.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Loved the car service and the location of the hotel.
- Everything is excellent, warm, nice and kind. Will be my first choice in my future global travels.
- Property is well maintained and the whole experience is exceptional.
The bed was amazing, we never slept like that before. The restaurant “The belvedere” located inside the hotel is exeptionnal. The brunch on the roof is also very pleasant.
The pool was warm and not a lot of people were there at night, so it was perfect. Same for the jacuzzi.
The peninsula BH is a great place to stay for a few day to see the basics of LA (universal studio, venice beach, etc) and relax and chill.
Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel
Located in the Westwood neighborhood in Los Angeles, 16 miles from Long Beach WWII Battleship Guns, Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Los Angeles International Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- Excellent location, great building, elegant modern style, spacious rooms, comfortable beds and pillows.
- I guess it is the norm but $36.00 to park with valet for one night does seem extreme.
- Upscale hotel, very comfortable bed, lovely pool, good equipment in the gym.
- Smartly furnished rooms, many with balconies. User friendly swimming pool area by second building, with ping pong and pool table. Great location if Westwood/Brentwood area is your locus.
- Comfortable hotel with modern decoration and great attention to details. Warm and welcoming personnel. Good location.
Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel
One of our best sellers in Los Angeles! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Overlooking the Pacific Ocean and the Pacific Park Amusement Park, this beachfront hotel is 14 miles west of downtown Los Angeles. It features an on-site spa and large oceanfront pool.The contemporary guest rooms at Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel are furnished with a flat-screen TV and carpeted floors. Guests can relax on the small step-out balcony with a drink from the minibar. Room service is available 24 hours a day.Located at Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel, Ocean and Vine Restaurant offers contemporary California cuisine prepared with only the freshest farm-grown ingredients.Guests can relax in the hotel’s 4th floor elevated pool, which offers remarkable views of the Pacific Ocean and Santa Monica Pier. The pool deck includes 13 fire pits featuring a state-of-the-art sound system, as well as a poolside ice cream shop. Personal trainers and outdoor fitness classes are offered at the hotel. Bicycle and rollerblade rentals are available.Venice Beach is 2 miles from Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel. Los Angeles International Airport is 15 minutes’ drive from the property.
Santa Monica is a great choice for travelers interested in the oceanside, road trips and skyline views.
- Great location and view, it’s only a short walk to the beach and shops. Everything is good and comfortable.
Amazing hotel & resort, their customer service is phenomenal! It was my husband’s birthday, when Donika, one of the foront desk attendants, knew that it’s my husband’s birthday she & her hotel management took the initiative & send to our room a plate of strawberries dipped in chocolate which happened to be one of my husband’s favorites! Great gesture!!
Thank you Loews for making our stay in Santa Monica a memorable vacation!!
- The location is truly amazing and the Tom was very good.
- Sunset on the deck was great, breakfast both days was excellent
- The location couldn’t be beat and the check in process includes a glass of champagne which was a pleasant surprise. The lady who checked us in also noted it was our 10 year anniversary and had a special treat sent up to the room which was greatly appreciated. Loved this hotel!
JW Marriott Santa Monica Le Merigot
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Los Angeles in the region of California, 14 miles from Long Beach WWII Battleship Guns, JW Marriott Santa Monica Le Merigot features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Los Angeles International Airport, 7 miles from JW Marriott Santa Monica.
Santa Monica is a great choice for travelers interested in the oceanside, road trips and skyline views.
- Staff was welcoming and very helpful. Excellent location.
- I liked the stuff who are very helpful and polite. They extended my check-out time with no charge due to my flight time.
The staff was excellent
The valet staff were extremely helpful and courteous
- nothing too special except for the prox to the beach.
- Very close at Pier Santa Monica, many restaurants and entertainment
Top Resorts In Butte Street Junction California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Butte Street Junction California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Butte Street Junction California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Butte Street Junction California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!