5 Best Resorts To Stay In Buck Landing New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Buck Landing New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Buck Landing New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Buck Landing New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Buck Landing New Jersey. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Buck Landing New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Buck Landing New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Buck Landing New Jersey:
Beau Rivage Beach Resort
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This Wildwood Crest beachfront property boasts scenic ocean views and an on-site coffee shop and restaurant. The Wildwood Boardwalk and Morey’s Piers Amusements are 2.5 miles away.The Beau Rivage Beach Resort features rooms with a balcony and a full kitchen, equipped with a microwave, refrigerator, and stove. The suite includes a living room with a sofa bed and 2 flat-screen TVs.Relax by the outdoor pool and sun terrace or visit the games room. Barbecue facilities are provided at the Wildwood Crest Beau Rivage Beach Resort.Visitors can enjoy American fare for breakfast and lunch at the Flip Flop Café and Beach Grille.Water sports activities like boating and jet skiing are a short walk from the motel. Wildwoods Convention Center is 2.3 miles away.
- The room was decent size, clean and comfortable and very close to the beach.
- Nice big room, CLEAN! A nice place. Made the trip worthwhile.
The pool was heated, loved it! The pictures of the pool made it look
like there was a hot tub so I was disappointed to find out it was a 1
foot pool for kids.
- Have nothing bad to say about our stay,excellent accomadations ,staff was pleasant and very helpful,room was clean and very well kept,beds were comfortable and everything in the room was modern,had a great ocean view from our room,nice to sit out on the balcony,and watch the ocean,Peace&Serenity,Just what the doctor ordered.elevators for taking luggage up an down,short walk to Beach,Good Eats,It was all good need free ice though. Will be Back Next YEAREXCELLENT
- The cost was great for the large room. Loved having a separate bedroom. Also liked the fact that one could smoke outside the room instead of being sent to a designated smoking area where you feel like an outcast.
Reges Oceanfront Resort
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. In Wildwood Crest, this oceanfront hotel is steps from the beach and is 8 miles from Cape May Point. A private balcony with a view of the ocean is featured in each room at the Reges Oceanfront Resort.Guests can also enjoy an on-site outdoor pool and a poolside café serves breakfast and lunch. The property also has facilities like a gift shop in the lobby and a terrace with BBQ facilities. There is also a room with activities.A microwave and a refrigerator are included in every room at Reges Oceanfront. Some rooms also have a sofa bed and free Wi-Fi can be accessed.The Wildwood Boardwalk is 2 miles from the property. Morey’s Piers and Beachfront Waterparks are a 9-minute drive away.
- Rooms were clean and well maintained. Pool was heated as advertised and pool towels were provided. WIFI worked perfectly. Beach was steps away and showers after the beach were great. Most important there was no musty smell as we had experienced in other properties. Food was good at the cafe. All in all a very pleasurable stay. Would recommend to anyone.
- Clean! Great hot tub and warm pool!!! Great flat beach for walking. The people staying there were very friendly! Staff was very attentive at the desk. Restaurant ladies and music were great! We will more than likely be back!!!
- I did enjoy the view of the beach from balcony and how I was able to monitor and watch my children in the pool area from balcony
- Great location, very clean, good beds, balcony with ocean view, good housekeeping service, pool and bbq area, activities for children
- Very clean and nice hotel, staff was very friendly!
Located in Wildwood Crest in the region of New Jersey, 4.1 miles from Cape May, Apollo Motel features an outdoor pool and barbecue. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or pool. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.Rehoboth Beach is 21 miles from Apollo Motel, and Wildwood is 2.3 miles away. Atlantic City International Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- the hotel was old and needed some updates, there was no vending machine, no elevator but the staff was nice. the price was high for the condition of the hotel
- The Manager Michael was just a great person to have on the desk. He cares and it shows.
- Right off of beach. Pool was nice and warm. Maids were friendly and helpful.
- Location was excellent. Pool great after spending time on beach. In between boardwalk and Cape May.
- Basically the room was convenient for family and short walk to the ocean.
One of our top picks in Wildwood.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a seasonal outdoor pool, Bolero Resort offers accommodations in Wildwood, just 6 miles from Cape May. The resort has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rehoboth Beach is 23 miles from Bolero Resort, and Lewes is 23 miles from the property. Atlantic City International Airport is 35 miles away.
- I loved that there was a seperate bedroom and living room with a door to close it off.
- Beds were comfortable and I liked that it was a suite. We visited in January when the town is shut down for the winter for the annual Boardwalk Kennel Club dog show. This room was spacious and perfect because it was on the first floor. The front of the suite was ceramic tile which was great for the dogs and had a pull out couch for our Junior handler giving each of us privacy. Both the front room and back room had TVs. The refrigerator was large. The appliances were very clean.
- The resort is very nice. The restaurant is a MUST! Wonderful food, great portions and prices, oh and DELICIOUS! I had shrimp linguini, my husband had ribs and chicken with fries!
- The location is great. It is right in the heart of Wildwood close to everything. They have a bar and restaurant on site which makes nice to get breakfast or have drinks without leaving.
- there are 2 king sized beds in the room. I had requested to be on the 1st floor and they accommodated that request.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Icona Avalon is located in Avalon. The resort has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a gift shop at the property.Atlantic City is 27 miles from Icona Avalon, and Cape May is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 29 miles from Icona Avalon.
I definitely will stay at the Icona again.
It was a very nice, clean, comfortable room.
The guy at the front desk (I wish I could remember his name) was so friendly and helpful.
Comfy bed and large room
Decor was upscale beachy
- Amazing location, great facility and friendly accommodating staff!
- beach access, kitchenette, microwave, very clean, very low noise from A/C
- I can’t rate the immediate area regarding shopping, entertainment, bars or restaurants as we were focused on bridal shower and wedding plans. the whole area was gorgeous though and because we loved the hotel, we decided to book a block of rooms at the Icona Golden Inn for the upcoming wedding for out of town guests.
- I definitely will stay at the Icona again.
Top Resorts In Buck Landing New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Buck Landing New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Buck Landing New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Buck Landing New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!