5 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Suan Khat Trat Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Suan Khat Trat Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Suan Khat Trat Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Suan Khat Trat Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Suan Khat Trat Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Suan Khat Trat Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Suan Khat Trat Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Ban Suan Khat Trat Province:
By The Sea
Located in Ban Suan Khat in the region of Trat Province, 24 miles from Ko Kood, By The Sea features a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and playground. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Ko Mak is 25 miles from By The Sea, and Koh Kong is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 47 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Meet The Sea
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Meet The Sea is located in Khlong Yai in the region of Trat Province, just 24 miles from Ko Kood. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or pool. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This resort has water sports facilities and free use of bicycles is available. A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and canoeing. Ko Mak is 25 miles from Meet The Sea, and Koh Kong is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 47 miles from Meet The Sea.
– The hotel and staffs were really cool about my dogs. Just to clarify, I brought two adult corgis and one pup, so you can see the picture of how things were.
– I love that the pool has a slider. The hotel also has pool for kids.
– I like the colors they used and the way they manage their rooms and space.
Free bikes and kayaks. Paddle the kayaks up the coast to the river and explore the fishing village.
Nice people, good food. Very relaxing.
Hôtel plein de charme avec un personnel très attentif.
Propreté irréprochable, bravo.
Bon emplacement près du Cambodge.
Le lieu est tranquille idéal pour se reposer mais si c’est pour faire la fête passer votre chemin.
Personnel très gentil
- บรรยากาศดี สงบเงียบส่วนตัว ดูอบอุ่นไม่วุ่นวายเหมาะกับการพักผ่อนกับครอบครัวห้องพักกว้างขวาง สะดวกสบาย สะอาดเตียงนอนสวยหรูสะอาด อาหารเช้าอร่อยหลากหลาย
- – The hotel and staffs were really cool about my dogs. Just to clarify, I brought two adult corgis and one pup, so you can see the picture of how things were.
Mango Beach Resort
Located in Ban Nong Wiwat, 24 miles from Ko Kood, Mango Beach Resort features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The resort has a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This resort has a private beach area and free use of bicycles is available. The area is popular for biking and canoeing. Ko Mak is 22 miles from Mango Beach Resort, and Koh Kong is 21 miles from the property. Trat Airport is 43 miles away.
- Hotel is beautiful. Nice view. Room is clean. Bed is comfortable. Swimming pool is big
Breakfast was good, WiFi in room not working, Resort Location is very bad – cannot go to other restaurants or bars. Also very difficult to arrive.
The food quality of the restaurant was not so good – except the fish.
Everything was a little bit too expensive. Boot trip 15.000 Bath i.E.
Overall suitable if you only want to have some relaxed time on the beach or on the pool.
I would suggest to stay there 2 nights.
- Room was very nice with connecting door to our children’s room. Restaurant food v good. The outside bar was great when open.
- Tranquil setting, perfect location for us. Staff were attentive, friendly and helpful. Everything was clean and noticeably well maintained.
Very pretty location, private beach, nice pool,very pretty garden,everything in good taste,well maintained, French ownership and aesthetics. Comfortable,large room, well decorated.
Breakfast has a fine assortment of vegetables,fruit, eggs, and the rest, with an additional touch of European cheese,unusual in Asia.
The resort is peaceful,quite isolated but not difficult to find, excellent for a relaxed and enjoyable retreat.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Mairood Resort offers accommodations in Ban Mai Rut, just 26 miles from Ko Kood. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ko Mak is 22 miles from Mairood Resort, and Koh Kong is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 39 miles from the property.
Entrance through the fishing village.
Calm and peaceful.
Evening dinners are fresh and tasteful
Restaurant in village (across the bridge) is a must go.
- Lovely hidden oasis at back of typical fishing village . Lovely relaxed ambience great pool staff and food lovely . Would definitely recommend hiring scooter from the resort and going to the both beaches in the area lovely .they will arrange pick ups and drop offs from/to Cambodian border. This coastline must be one of the best kept secrets in Thailand vertically deserted beaches and beautiful clear sea .judy is great for information and the host chin is a lovely man and we loved sitting and chatting to them both
The owners are very friendly and nice.
The garden is beautiful
- Eine ruhige komfortable Anlage mit geschmackvollen Ambiente und einem sehr guten Restaurant. Die Räume sind mit erlesenem Geschmack ausgestattet. Das Personal wie auch der Inhaber waren sehr zuvorkommend und freundlich. Für mich ein Geheimtipp.
Zoo mit Palmengarten
super nette Leute
- Entrance through the fishing village.
Centara Chaan Talay Resort And Villas Trat
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Centara Chaan Talay Resort And Villas Trat is located in Ban Khlong Muang, just 30 miles from Ko Chang. The resort has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ko Kood is 30 miles from Centara Chaan Talay Hotel, and Ko Mak is 23 miles from the property. Trat Airport is 36 miles away.
- Peaceful atmosphere, no crowded best seafood restaurant near hotel fresh & very tasty.
- baby cot was super comfy and big, room exceptionally clean, food in restaurant very tasty, breakfast was superb
- even we didn’t stay at the beachfront but the room wasn’t far at all. Pet allowed is my first priority and frankly, there are not many upper 3-4 stars hotel in Thailand would allow the pet in the hotel. If anyone who is looking for nice and quiet accommodation for their weekend here the place.
- Location and relaxing atmosphere. Friendly warm staff, great spa, fun pool area, fantastic restaurant, international patrons.
- Everthing Is good but location far and restaurant not near property
Top Resorts In Ban Suan Khat Trat Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Suan Khat Trat Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Suan Khat Trat Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Suan Khat Trat Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!