5 Best Resorts To Stay In Arico el Nuevo Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Arico el Nuevo Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Arico el Nuevo Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arico el Nuevo Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arico el Nuevo Tenerife. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Arico el Nuevo Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Arico el Nuevo Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Arico El Nuevo Tenerife:
Santa Barbara Golf and Ocean Club By Diamond Resorts
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Tenerife’s Santa Barbara Golf & Ocean Club is located in Golf del Sur, 350 feet from the beach. It offers an outdoor pool, spa with hot tub and sauna and apartments with a private balcony.All apartments at the Santa Barbara Tenerife feature a seating area with sofas, flat-screen satellite TV and DVD player, as well as a kitchen with fridge. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have sea views and air conditioning.Featuring landscaped gardens and spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean, the Santa Barbara hotel offers entertainment options such as a games room, a children’s club and a nightclub.The Melrose restaurant offers a range of local and international cuisine, and guests can enjoy a drink or snack in the pool bar. For your convenience a grocery store is also available on-site.Golf del Sur and Amarilla Golf Courses are under 5 minutes’ walk away from the Golf and Ocean Club. Tenerife Sur Airport is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Beautiful clean apartment, comfy beds, everything was lovely. Shame we had only booked one night but we will return.
- A nice comfortable and clean apartment, perfect for our needs. Friendly and helpful staff and management.
- The property was reasonably size and the beds are comfortable and the kitchen is well equipped.
The room was very clean and renovated
Easy access from airport, close to the cost
Wi – Fi coverage was good – it was working almost every where on site and even up to 200m away from the hotel
- The hotel is great – quite close to the airport, the apartments are huge, there is everything you might need inside the hotel. If you feel lazy enough, you can spend your entire vacation without leaving it :). The whole staff was very helpful – from Javier at checking, who helped us with our room, to Collette, who booked our awesome Tied trip 😊
Royal Tenerife Country Club By Diamond Resorts
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Royal Tenerife Country Club is in Tenerife’s Golf del Sur Golf Course, 0.9 mi from the Atlantic Ocean. Set in lush gardens, it offers 2 outdoor pools, a bar, gym and tennis court.Elegant colonial-style apartments at Tenerife Country Club feature a balcony, terrace or a garden. Living rooms have a ceiling fan, a sofa bed, cable TV, CD and DVD player. A hairdryer and amenities are provided in the bathroom, and the kitchenette includes a microwave and coffee maker. Safes are available to rent.Guests of Royal Tenerife Country Club Apartments can play table tennis or bowling in the hotel’s games room. There is free WiFi in all areas, and a massage service is offered for an extra charge.There is a 24-hour reception, where you can hire a car or exchange currency. On-site parking is available for a supplement. Tenerife Sur Airport is a 10-minute drive away.
- Excellent one night stop over after arriving into the local airport at midnight. Very welcoming 24hr check in desk. Excellent sized room with all facilities and great pool area which we could use in the morning after checking out. We would return for a long weekend.
- The property was so spacious even with 6 adults sharing we had plenty of room. The pool area was lovely and the loungers are very comfortable compared to other places I have stayed. Such a relaxed atmosphere by the pool.
- The size of the apartments and the design of it. Also the whole complex was peacefull and quiet. The restaurant by the pool amazing. Try the Peruvian menu as it is delicious and cheap.
- the cheerful, polite, informative & efficient staff (reception in particular) made the stay particularly enjoyable. the cleanliness of the facilities was impressive. the views from the apartment were special together particularly the recently manicured palm trees rustling & swaying in the breezes.
- We only stayed one night but it was a very pleasant sleep-over. Very helpful staff. Nice spacious apartment, very clean and well-equipped, with beautiful views from the terrace across the golf course towards the sea and the mountains. Well-arranged outdoor swimming pools that our children were all too eager to explore.
Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf – All Inclusive
One of our top picks in San Miguel de Abona.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf – All Inclusive offers luxury accommodations with beautiful sea views. The hotel has 8 swimming pools, free WiFi, and a fitness center.Rooms at the all-inclusive San Blas are spacious and feature contemporary design. Each room has a balcony and hydromassage bath.Facilities include a terrace and a mini-spa with Turkish baths for an extra charge. The hotel offers evening entertainment and has a night club.Guests can dine at the Cueva Atxona or La Proa buffet restaurants. The hotel has 4 bars, including a pool bar.Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf – All Inclusive has attractive gardens and guests can enjoy easy access to a 2625 ft² nature reserve. There are also tennis and volleyball courts. A free shuttle service to Playa de las Americas runs twice a day from the hotel.
- Very big room and very nice service. Great swimming pools. Great all inclusive, almost all drinks included all day long.
- Staff are accomodating and friendly, nothing is too much trouble. They understood that staying on your own a balcony looking over the children’s playground was not ideal for peace and relaxation and moved me without a fuss. Staff at the spa were fantastic and the massages were great. Food was great too. Thanks to everyone who made my stay the relaxing break I needed. I’ll be back again for visit number 3 🙂
- We loved the personnel; always smiling, helpful and trying to make you feel comfortable. Also the food was varied and fresh: lots of salads, fish and traditional food; we definetely recommend the resort as we were very pleased to spend our honeymoon there.
- Lovely room with comfortable beds and big balcony. Loved the view. Loved the pools, love the food.
- The bedroom was quite nice! And the food super good also, except the pizza, awful! but you don´t go there to eat pizza, everything else was good.
Sun Bay Villas
One of our top picks in San Miguel de Abona.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Part of Tenerife’s Amarilla Golf Club, this stylish complex offers shared swimming pools, landscaped gardens and a free Wi-Fi zone. Each villa includes a flat-screen TV, a terrace and a modern kitchenette.Located 1,000 feet from the sea, Sun Bay Villas are a 5-minute walk from San Miguel Marina. The Amarilla resort also offers a tennis court, a horse riding center and a gym.The spacious duplex villas are decorated in elegant light colors, and include a fully-equipped kitchen, dining area, and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Many have sea and pool views. Each villa offers free garage parking.You can prepare meals in the kitchenette, which includes a ceramic hob, dishwasher and washing machine. A supermarket and various bars and restaurants can also be found in the surrounding streets.
- Good location, quiet area, nice and big rooms, garage for car,
- Spaciousness, private swimming pool. Very nice staff.
- Our host Enrique was very friendly and helpful, apartment was very big, clean and comfortable. View on the see was great, location is very close to highway and peaceful. Would definitely recommend to someone traveling to Tenerife.
- This is my second stay at sun bay villas & it was as good this time.
The places are clean, you can request to clean everyday. The most happiest thing is I got free upgraded from 4 people house to 6 people house with jacuzzi. The kitchen equipments are good. The view can see the sunset.
We can check out anytime even we can check out at 4.30AM
There is a supermarket nearby the resort, which they sell lots of different things, it’s convenient for us when we arrive the first day to buy something to cook.
It’s a resort required a car to go in and out would be more convenient
Chayofa Country Club Resort
One of our best sellers in Playa de las Americas! Chayofa Country Club features an outdoor swimming pool, a children’s pool and a chill-out area set in gardens. Located in Chayofa, it is a 5-minute drive from the beach.The country club has a children’s play area, as well as a tennis academy, a sauna and a fitness center, which may be used at an additional cost. A personal trainer can arrange special training programs.The apartments, studios and villas at Chayofa Country Club are large and well furnished. All accommodations has satellite TV and a rental safe. The kitchens have a microwave and fridge, and some have dishwashers.The main bar and restaurant offer live entertainment in the evenings. There is also a second restaurant. Wi-Fi is free in the bar area, and is also available in reception at an extra cost.
The room was spacious comfortable and clean
Sarah and Chris run a excellent restaurant bar
Good great value for money
- There was a bus stop outside that brought you to one of the closest towns and the staff members of the restaurant below were friendly.
- Breakfast and evening meals amazing. Swimming pool was good and the staff were very friendly
- Jason and Sarah in the restaurant were amazing and a real credit to the resort .
Absolutely loved our holiday here. Everything was fantastic. The kids loved the pool. My partner is so fussy but even he loved everything so win for me lol. The restaurant and pool bar was great. The people who run it Sarah and Jason were fantastic could not do enough for you.
Wish we stayed longer than a week.
So pleased will recommend to anyone x
- The room was spacious comfortable and clean
Top Resorts In Arico El Nuevo Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Arico el Nuevo Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Arico el Nuevo Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Arico el Nuevo Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!