5 Best Resorts To Stay In Alquería Blanca Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Alquería Blanca Majorca is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Alquería Blanca Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alquería Blanca Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alquería Blanca Majorca. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Alquería Blanca Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Alquería Blanca Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Alquería Blanca Majorca:
Blau Colonia Sant Jordi Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Colonia Sant Jordi.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Set in large gardens, this hotel is 0.6 mi from Es Trenc Beach, on Mallorca’s south coast. It offers a spa, indoor and outdoor pools and air-conditioned rooms with a balcony.The rooms at Blau Colonia Sant Jordi Resort & Spa feature tiled floors and bright colors. Each one comes with satellite TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.The hotel has 3 buffet restaurants serving a range of international food. There is also a poolside bar and a snack bar which has a terrace and offers live music.The Blau Colonia Sant Jordi Resort & Spa provides a varied entertainment program for adults and children. There are tennis courts, and the spa features a hot tub, Turkish bath and gym.The Blau Colonia is around 45 minutes’ drive from Palma and its airport. It offers free parking.
- The food was excellent, rooms are clean. Nice place.
- very nice resort, pools, personnel and delicious food
- Spa and the food are impressive. Animation is also entertaining enough.
- The food was excellent and the restaurant run superbly. The staff were attentive and friendly. The spa was so much more than we were expecting and is on par with any top spa I have visited in the UK. So clean and the decor is beautiful. We loved the location as we are beach lovers and there is something for everyone there. We loved it for a total switch off relaxing holiday.
- Great location and easy access to beautiful beach with short bus ride. Perfect for kids, friendly staff, good food. Pool area great and spa very nice and clean
Finca Hotel Can Canals & Spa
One of our top picks in Campos.Located on the island of Majorca, Finca Hotel Can Canals & Spa is 1.6 mi from beaches. The hotel has are 2 outdoor pools, one fresh water and one saltwater.Each accommodations has free WiFi, air conditioning, satellite TV, and a a mini-bar. There is an on-site restaurant as well as a café where guests can help themselves to coffee or tea.Guests can also enjoy gardens with orange and olive trees, sunny terraces, and free wellness spa access.Finca Hotel Can Canals & Spa is within close proximity to the protected area of Es Salobrar. Campos is 5.3 mi away, while Colonia de Sant Jordi is 6.8 mi away.
- We loved our stay! Can Canals is in a super quiet and beautiful area of Mallorca, the setting is rural, authentic and peaceful. Just what we were looking for. We also found the staff to be wonderful, professional and friendly. The restaurant is lovely with excellent food and service. The quiet pool is indeed quiet and lovely, and another pool for children is available too which we thought was just perfect. Proximity to Es Trenc beach was also a big bonus for us. We will definitely be back.
- Lovely and quite place, not far from Es Trenc beach (one of the best on the island), extremely clean, attentive and welcoming staff, comfortable room with nice traditional decor, and absolutely fabulous food – the best we had in all the restaurants and hotels in Mallorca! They have some master chefs there! Don’t miss the dinner
The service is excellent. The staff does everything to make your stay wonderful.
The breakfast is nice, fresh and very varied, with some tipical spanish dishes and fresh fruit from the trees in the garden. Diner was absolutely delicious, I would definately recommend the restaurant!!
Nice rooms, quite big, clean with some traditional touches. The finca has 3 different pools: 1 more suitable for children, 1 where is asked to be quiet en 1 in the spa. As it is a finca, the hotel has a more traditional look and feel.
For us the perfect location, away from all the masses but close enough to the beach or a city.
We stayed 5 nights to relax and enjoyed every minute of it!
We stayed in the 2 bed apartment for a week with our 10 month old baby. We loved our stay. The apartment (Es Moli) is away from the other rooms so we could relax and not worry about the noise of our baby at night!
Breakfast was wonderful each day.
The pools are fabulous and in late May with beautiful weather we swam a lot and we were always the only ones in the water.
- Very good food in the onsite restaurant if you are prepared to wait!!
Apartamentos Parque Mar
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Offering a wide range of leisure facilities and activities, Apartamentos Parque Mar is located at the beachfront of Cala d’Or. It offers well-equipped apartments with balcony or terrace and sea views.There is a heated swimming pool, a salt-water pool and a children’s pool at Parque Mar. Loungers are available for free. Sports facilities include volleyball and tennis court, as well as a ping-pong table and a billiards table.Set in extensive gardens, staff at Parque Mar offer daily entertainment for children and adults, including a children’s club and a nightclub. Guests can practice Tai-Chi, take painting lessons or do Nordic walking.The restaurant offers a varied buffet and themed dinners with live music. There is also a bar and a pool-side snack bar.The Vall d’Or Golf Course is 15 minutes’ drive away. Cala Mondragó Nature Reserve is 8.7 mi away. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 1 hour by car.
The villa had recently been renovated. New kitchen and bathroom – very modern and stylish. Kitchen was well equipped.
The sofa could do with a new cover or replacing. As it seemed a little out of place in the Villa.
Beds were very comfortable.
The outside furniture was stylish and used every meal time!
The view was amazing. What a way to wake up every day
- The place is amazing, relaxing and with amazing view!
The complex itself is stunning, beautiful pools and views of the sea. Well kept gardens and nice and clean. So nice and quiet. Pool area was nice and clean, small, with few beds but pool itself was so nice and warm.
Location was great less than a 5 min walk to main street with restaurants etc and close to beach. Loved the little garden and sunbeds in garden.
Liked the maid service, had clean towels every other day had clean bedding
- The BEST !!! RECOMEND!!! Super friendly, clean, cozy.
- The resort was nice and quiet. The food was good at the pool bar. The adult pool was lovely and quiet with a great view. The apartments are nice and close to the little town of Calla Egos which has everything you need, even an evening market on Thursdays.
- The villa had recently been renovated. New kitchen and bathroom – very modern and stylish. Kitchen was well equipped.
Js Es Corso
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Set in the heart of Porto Colom, Majorca, the JS Es Corso hotel complex enjoys picturesque views over the harbor and the old town.Each modern room has a balcony, dinning area and bathroom with hairdryer. They also have a living room with sofa bed and satellite TV. The complex also has a lounge bar, a dining room and meeting room, as well as 24-hour reception.The JS Es Corso has an outdoor swimming pool, with sunbeds and parasols. There is also a poolside bar with barbecue. The complex offers extensive sports facilites, a children’s area and an entertainment program.This seasonal hotel is open between May and October.
- Great location, sea view from the room balcony, tasty breakfast and helpful staff 🙂
- Exellent stuff, very friendly. The breakfast was perfekt and the hotel have a nice location, in front of the beach/port. You’ll need car for your stay in Portocolom. We enjoyed a lots and hope to be there so soon!
- Nice spacious rooms, great pool. Clean and friendly helpful staff
- The really laid back and friendly atmosphere of the hotel.
The swimming pole is huge
The breakfast is good and suffisant
Sol Cala Antena
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Set on a clifftop overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, this holiday hotel lies between 2 stunning cove beaches and is surrounded by over 82 ft² of lush gardens.The buildings of the Sol Cala Antena sit between the golden sandy beaches of Cala Domingos and Cala Antena.There is an outdoor swimming pool surrounded by gardens and a children swimming pool.There are several restaurants and outdoor bars to choose from. The property features an international buffet with show cooking for breakfast, lunch and dinner and a bar in the pool.Sol Cala Antena also offers a wide range of onsite day time and evening entertainment, live music and night shows.
Bar staff very good, efficient and polite.
Entertainment peeps also very good, enthusiastic and hard working
- Lovely relaxed atmosphere. Entertainment staff all fab. Had a lovely holiday.
- Nice location and views from the room (stayed on the 7th floor). There were good cleaning services daily, good AC in the room, nice hotel facilities (play room for kids, entertainment daily except fridays etc.), good meals variety. Very happy with the stay overall, would clearly recommend. 🙂
- Food was good, plenty of beds around the pool, staff were great.
- Thank you to all the staff in the kitchen and all the waiters in the restaurant with all the people and there were many people they made sure we all had enough to eat and kept our tables clean with a smile they worked quick and the food was great !!! Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Staff on the food side were great!! Reception staff great and helpful thank you Ladies.
- Bar staff very good, efficient and polite.
Top Resorts In Alquería Blanca Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Alquería Blanca Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Alquería Blanca Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Alquería Blanca Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!