5 Best Resorts To Stay In Aljaraque Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Aljaraque Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Aljaraque Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aljaraque Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aljaraque Andalucía. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Aljaraque Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Aljaraque Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Aljaraque Andalucía:
Barceló Punta Umbría Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Punta Umbría.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Barceló Punta Umbría Beach Resort is a resort set 650 feet from Punta Umbria Beach. It features 2 large outdoor swimming pools, a spa and a selection of restaurants.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, the Punta Umbria Resort offers stylish décor and its air-conditioned rooms are comfortable and bright. All rooms have satellite TV and a mini-bar. A safe is available for a surcharge. Most have views of either the pool area, or Los Enebrales Nature Reserve.The resort has 4 buffet restaurants, serving a range of Mediterranean and other international food. Guests can enjoy a drink in one of the resort’s 6 bars located in the lobby and pool areas. Gluten-free meals are available upon request.The spa and wellness center has a thermal circuit including an indoor pool with water jets, heated loungers and contrast shower at an extra cost. There is also a large gym. Treatments available include massages and hydrotherapy at an extra cost.Private parking is available for a surcharge. Barceló Punta Umbria has a range of sports facilities on site, such as paddle courts, sports pitches and an archery area. There are also cycling tracks around the resort.
- The room was excellent, pool area was well maintained and there were lots of sun loungers available at all times. The food was good and plentiful, lots of fresh salads and fruit. The beach is a short walk away and the temperature of the sea was warmer than the pool.
- Bed was super comfortable. Bathroom facilities were very practical until small details like hangers. Gym was well equipped, Open Box activities was a great extra for me!
- Perfect for a family holiday, you don’t have to leave the resort at all there is so much to do.
- Strong WiFi connection, Nice food, child friendly holiday with great pool and activities. Great entertainment.
- We are not big Holiday Club fans, but due to the size of the Resort we didn’t really ‘feel’ that the place was quite crowded…
SENTIDO Garden Playanatural – Adults Only
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Featuring a spa and outdoor swimming pool, SENTIDO Garden Playanatural – Adults Only is set in attractive grounds, overlooking the Rion Piedras Estuary. It offers spacious rooms with balconies and free Wi-Fi.SENTIDO Garden Playanatural – Adults Only has simple, bright décor throughout. Each of its rooms is air conditioned and has satellite TV.The hotel’s buffet restaurant specializes in Andalusian cuisine and local seafood dishes. Guests can enjoy a drink in the hotel bar, where there is live music and shows.The spa offers a range of treatments including massage and hydrotherapy. There are also Turkish baths, a sauna and indoor pool.The nearest beaches are 1,650 feet away and there is a golf course less than 0.6 mi from the hotel. Cartaya and Huelva can be reached in less than 30 minutes, by car.
– Nice views
– hotelpool nice and quiet
– fair prices for drinks
The apartment was well located, clean spacious. The pool was beautiful. The staff very helpful, very polite and nice.
I liked it because it allows to bring your dog on holiday with you.
- I went there to celebrate my 60th Birthday with a friend from work. The idea was to relax and get away from work. Everything was great. Bar prices as always in a hotel were expensive. We had breakfast one day and at 11 euro each was disappointed with the quality and this prevented us booking for an evening meal. However, having said that, again this is expected at many hotels that provide buffet meals. On the whole we had a great experience there and would certainly return.
- We went to this hotel because we had a wedding nearby. The bed is huuuuuuuuge and super comfortable! The room was very quiet and the curtains made it perfectly dark to sleep until late, we slept really well. Great option for an after wedding stay!
- The hotel was exactly as described 2 lovely pools long beaches & woodland to explore, At his time of year it was not to busy so no problem getting a sun bed. The staff were helpful & friendly with the hotel looking extremely clean. There was a lot of food on offer so everyone should be catered for.
- – Nice views
Precise Resort El Rompido-The Hotel
Located on a 36-hole golf course with views of the Piedras River Marshes, Precise Resort El Rompido- The Hotel has a peaceful setting and offers a spa and an outdoor pool. Free WiFi is available.Set in attractive gardens, Precise El Rompido has bright, attractive rooms with balconies, most of which have sea views. Each features satellite TV and a mini-bar.El Rompido features a buffet breakfast. It also has a lounge bar and a restaurant serving local cuisine.The Rompido’s spa has an indoor swimming pool, Turkish baths and a sauna. Treatments include massage and facials.The Precise Resort is an hour’s drive from Faro and Seville Airports. Huelva is less than 9.9 mi away. Free parking is available on site.
- Great place for golf and a non commercialised fishing village with great restaurants.
- Golf courses. Swimming pools. Bedrooms. Train & Boat trips. Excellent service
- The location was perfect with proximity to the lovely small town and beautiful beach, yet within tranquil surroundings. The staff are really delightful and the facilities are fantastic with ample parking, beautiful grounds and an excellent gym.
- The pool are good. The lobby is wonderful. The gardens are well treated. The room ir big, and the bathroom as a shower and a bath. The food at dinner is great.
- The swimming pool is excellent and breakfasts was fantastic.
Complejo Turístico Rural Nazaret De Moguer
Enjoy a break in the Andalusian countryside with a stay at this rural holiday complex, which comes complete with outdoor swimming pools and views over the surrounding landscape.The Nazaret de Moguer is located just 10 minutes from the beach in the countryside outside Huelva. Its facilities allow you to take advantage of the Andalusian sunshine – swim in the outdoor pool as children play in the on-site playground. Inside the charming property you will find decor themed on the Nobel Prize-winning poet, Juan Ramon Jiménez.Take a visit to the marvelous natural scenery of the Doñana National Park, just a 45-minute drive away. You can also easily head over the border into Portugal.After a day in the fresh air, enjoy a hearty meal in the on-site restaurant. This unique venue specializes in dishes from the nearby mountains and sea.
- Nice large room with terrace overlooking pool area. Comfortable bed (not too soft nor too firm). Helpful staff. Good cafe/restaurant. Good place to visit the east side of Huelva (La Rabida, caravelas, beaches and El Rocio).
- The room was nice and very spacious. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
- room excellent clean and large, light with terrace
- The restaurant was amazing. Our bedroom was huge, the bed was very comfortable and the spa bath was so relaxing after a long journey.
- As it was wintertime, it was nice to arrive to a warm room. Staff were very friendly, it helps if you can speak Spanish.
Islantilla Golf Resort
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Islantilla Golf Resort is an exclusive complex within the Islantilla Golf Course, just 4 minutes’ drive from Islantilla Beach. It offers free internet, 4 restaurants, a spa and seasonal outdoor pool.The Islantilla’s Golf Course has 27 holes, and there is also a golf academy and a putting green. The hotel has 2 paddle tennis courts, and during the summer there is a Miniclub for children.Islantilla Golf offers a range of dining options, including a varied buffet restaurant and an Andalusian grill bar which opens by the pool in high season. There is also an Italian restaurant and a Beach Club which has a large lounge-terrace overlooking the sea.The stylish, air-conditioned rooms at the Islantilla Golf Resort come with a private, furnished terrace and satellite TV.Islantilla is located only 12 mi from the Portuguese border and 31 mi from Faro Airport.
- They left a bottle of sparkling wine and dessert in our room, sooner after we arrived. That was a nice welcome! Not sure if everyone gets this treatment, or it was because we said we were on our honeymoon. Excellent facilities and helpful staff. Also worth mentioning that they have a coach that takes you to beach (running all day every 30 mins).
Large rooms, v comfortable beds. Food average but plentiful.
Flaminco dancing show superb. Super fit ladies.
- Great service, friendly staff and listened to queries when I asked.
Surrounded by the golf course it’s a very nice hotel. Range and quality of options at breakfast and dinner are amazing. Friendly staff, well linked to the beach club (another nice surprise) it’s a family choice with spacious and cleaned rooms but a bit dated.
Nevertheless to came back and recommended it.
- Accessible to the golf course, leisure facilities, major roads to Seville & Algarve.
Top Resorts In Aljaraque Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Aljaraque Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Aljaraque Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Aljaraque Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!