5 Best Resorts To Stay In Agnano Tuscany – Top Hotel Reviews
Agnano Tuscany is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Agnano Tuscany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Agnano Tuscany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Agnano Tuscany. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Agnano Tuscany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Agnano Tuscany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Agnano Tuscany:
Le Sodole Country Resort & Golf
One of our top picks in Pontedera.Located in Pontedera in the region of Tuscany, 30 miles from Florence, Le Sodole Country Resort & Golf features a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is concierge services, room service and a shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Pisa is 14 miles from Le Sodole Country Resort, and Lucca is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Galileo Galilei Airport, 14 miles from Le Sodole Country Resort & Golf.
- Comfortable clean and quiet rooms, modest but tasteful breakfast. Fine local wine, good location for trips.
- Beautiful location set amongst vineyards and countryside. Lovely outdoor swimming pool. Handy golf practice area. Large lawned area to relax in. Brand new, well fitted bedrooms with Scavolini kitchen appliances. Ample parking beside the hotel.
- The size of the room, cleanliness, ambiance and relaxing friendly with a fantastic restaurant that we made last minute reservations with and it exceeded our expectations.
Location was perfect
Staff very helpful on arrival
- Good location for exploring Pisa and the surrounding area despite it being next to the motorway. Spacious clean room recently refurbished. Breakfast and dinner at the restaurant was tasty (pasta with rabbit meat ragout was really nice).
Buonamico Wine Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Buonamico Wine Resort offers accommodations in Montecarlo. The resort has a seasonal outdoor pool and spa center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries provided.There is a shops at the property.Florence is 30 miles from Buonamico Wine Resort, and Pisa is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Galileo Galilei Airport, 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Cosmopolitan Golf & Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Tirrenia.This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a playground, Cosmopolitan Golf & Beach Resort offers accommodations in Tirrenia, just 8 miles from Pisa. The resort has a terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Lucca is 18 miles from Residence Cosmopolitan, and Montecatini Terme is 29 miles away. Galileo Galilei Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- The apartments were clean and very comfortable including the pull-out bed for our 13 yo daughter. The pool was one of the biggest and cleanest that I have seen at this type of establishment and gets 11/10 for this!
- Staff was really polite and helpful. The place was beautiful and had lots of facilities.
Comfortable large apartment with excellent kitchen, great air -con and amazing roof terrace. Fabulous 50m swimming pool.
We had a few issues with our apartment on arrival, that were swiftly rectified by the friendly staff. Useful curtesy bus to the beach.
- The pool was great and it was nice to have an apartment for the cost. There was only one restaurant on the property, but you could walk into town (about 10-15 minutes). There was no real ‘room service’ – we had to keep the apartment clean ourselves – but we were able to upgrade very easily upon arrival. It would have been easier to upgrade if we had personally called versus putting the request in through booking.com. I just read this in another review; lesson learned – if you have SPECIAL requests call yourself and talk directly to the property staff in order for them to accommodate.
- Swimming pool was great – clean, huge and great staff.
San Ruffino Resort
One of our top picks in Lari.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, San Ruffino Resort is located in Lari in the region of Tuscany, just 15 miles from Pisa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet.Bike rental and car rental are available at this resort and the area is popular for biking.You can play ping-pong at the resort. Lucca is 20 miles from San Ruffino Resort, and Montecatini Terme is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Galileo Galilei Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Very nice Place for travel Toscana,in short Time you can see Famous Place.The Apartment is very nice, big and clean.All time Holiday again in this Resort.
- Beautiful location and amazing staff. This place absolutely breathtaking. The breakfast was prefect.
- This place is a hidden gem. I chose it based on location between Pisa and some smaller Tuscan towns we planned to visit. It is a renovated castle! It was beautiful, in a quiet, peaceful location. Room was nice and spacious.
- Very nice building and lovely garden. Good location for many sites to visit. Easy check in and check out, helpful stuff. Spacious apartment for reasonable price.
The property is very nice in general. Huge rooms, very good quality furniture, convenient beds, clean and nicely maintained and well equipped. The stuff is very kind and helpful.
There are quite a few small towns/cities to visit nearby, which we did. (be prepared for curly roads)
Regina del Mare Family Beach Village
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Offering a beach-front location, a swimming pool and self-catering accommodation, Resort Regina Del Mare is in Calambrone. This Tuscan property is 20 minutes’ drive from Pisa Galileo Galilei Airport.The property offers rooms and apartments, all including a TV and private bathroom. Some units come with a kitchenette and some are on two levels.A buffet breakfast is available each morning, while snacks and drinks are served at the beach bar during the day. The restaurant offers Tuscan dishes and is self-serviced from May until September.Regina Del Mare provides daytime and evening entertainment. There are volleyball courts at the beach. Reception is open 24 hours a day.Parking is free and the resort is 10 minutes’ drive from Livorno Port. Cosmopolitan Golf & Country Club is 5 minutes away by car.
Very Bad hotel, expansive, not well cleaned. Charge You extra Money
To use Pool. Stuff unfriendly. We were there with two small kids, still they gave US a room Opposite of Disco, so You could Hear Loud Music all Night
- It has parking. The ocean part was really comfortable beautiful umbrellas and seats. The restaurant by the beach is super comfy and the attention was really good.
Proximity to the beach and location.
-direct access to the beach (which was not really clean actually)
- Direct access to the beach, rooms are exceptionally large with nice huge windows.
- Very Bad hotel, expansive, not well cleaned. Charge You extra Money
Top Resorts In Agnano Tuscany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Agnano Tuscany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Agnano Tuscany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Agnano Tuscany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!