5 Best Hotels To Stay In Yemassee South Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Yemassee South Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Yemassee South Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Yemassee South Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Yemassee South Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Yemassee South Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Yemassee South Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Yemassee South Carolina:
Best Western Point South
This Yemassee, SC motel is off Interstate 95. It features an indoor pool, an on-site Denny’s restaurant and pet-friendly rooms with free Wi-Fi.A cable TV with HBO is provided in each room at Best Western Point South. The traditionally styled rooms also include a microwave, fridge and coffee maker.The Point South Best Western is within walking distance of Frampton Plantation Museum. Old Sheldon Church Ruins is 9 miles away.
- The front desk staff was wonderful even helping to change our room to make it more accomodating. The breakfast in the morning was more than we could have asked for
Very friendly front desk clerk. She gave me a doggie box of goodies for our dog..nice touch.
She also asked if I had AAA or military, which I had both and received a 10% discount to the rate I booked on Booking.com. The room looked upon an open courtyard that was great for walking our dog. We enjoyed a couple of drinks at the lobby bar. Bartender was very friendly and gave us plates and silverware for use in our room
Highly recommend this hotel.
- Great location, very comfortable and close to the highway.
- The young lady at the front desk needs to be promoted!!! Great worker!! & very very helpful!!
- Outdoor rooms, clean, friendly staff. Nothing fancy, just a comfortable place to spend a night or two. Not much in the area, but a Waffle House and Denny’s work in a pinch. Breakfast is lacking, but it looks like they’re upgrading. Good value.
Knights Inn Point South Yemassee
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Knights Inn Point South Yemassee offers accommodations in Yemassee.Each room comes with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.Hilton Head Island is 29 miles from Knights Inn Point South Yemassee, and Beaufort is 18 miles from the property. Savannah / Hilton Head Airport is 40 miles away.
- Everyone was friendly, the room was clean the beds were clean and comfortable. The next time I’m going to be in area I’ll staying there.
- Property is old and there is nothing around. The price was great if you just need a place to spend the night. It looked like they were trying to spruce it up a bit. Coffee and mini donuts were on offer in the morning.
- The room was clean the Furnishings were in good condition at the staff was friendly and it was quiet
Full quality bedroom. Twin queen beds, comfortable mattresses and pillows, HG TV with HBO, refrigerator and electric oven, vanity area sepperate from toliet and bath/shower combinations.
Very clean and at half the cost of other hotels in the area.
The free coffee in the morning at the office was good.
The sheets passed the black light test.
I didn’t get murdered.
Hampton Inn Yemassee/Point South, Sc
Point South Hotel features an outdoor pool and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. This South Carolina hotel is 5 miles from the Yemassee Amtrak and Brays Island Plantation.Rooms provide cable TV with pay-per-view movies. They have desks and coffee makers along with hairdryers and ironing facilities.For guest convenience, Point south Hotel has a fitness center and a 24-hour business center. The hotel also provides meeting facilities. Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast.Auldbrass Plantation is 6 miles from Point South Hotel. Marine Corps Air Station Beaufort is 17 miles away.
- it was a little disappointing in the comfort level
- The breakfast hostess was one of the most pleasant and happy person I’ve ever met. She was so helpful. In all the hotels I’ve stayed in she ranks number one for customer service. The front desk staff was also so very nice. Will definitely stay again if our travels take us thru Yemassee
- Star that worked at the breakfast area was amazing!!!! Also the evening shift
- Nice roomy breakfast area and very helpful staff member to keep area clean.
- Breakfast! I’ve had a lot of breakfast in hotels and this one was great. The variety was amazing. Usually it’s a choice of a meat, some kind of eggs, pancakes or waffles. This was so much more, sausage or bacon, waffles with all the fixings including 2 different fruit toppings, chocolate or caramel sauce, whipped cream. There was also French toast!
Motel 6 Yemassee
Motel 6 Yemassee is located in Yemassee, 30 miles from Hilton Head Island and 18 miles from Beaufort.Each room comes with a TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Walterboro is 23 miles from Motel 6 Yemassee, and Bluffton is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Savannah / Hilton Head Airport, 40 miles from Motel 6 Yemassee.
- Speed of service upon check-in was excellent, rooms are very clean and odorfree. Price was very reasonable, great hospitality and location near several restaurants as well as tourist sites. Right off the Interstate. Offered a new room without hesitation with first problem.
- Nothing, dead bugs in room, most of the lights didn’t work.
- The only thing I liked about this hotel was the location right off the interstate
- It was clean that always a plus. Nice king size bed.
- No breakfast. Evening meal only.A little over priced.
Red Roof Inn Yemassee
Red Roof Inn Yemassee is located in Yemassee, just 30 miles from Hilton Head Island. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Beaufort is 18 miles from Red Roof Inn Yemassee, and Walterboro is 22 miles from the property. Savannah / Hilton Head Airport is 40 miles away.
- all was well for the room we had ,easy to find and quick off and on the highway.. would stay here again and will in my next travels..
- The location is wonderful just off the highway. The room was clean and comfortable. Perfect for a one night stay. It would have been nice to be closer to restaurants other than fast food.
- The employees were very kind and courteous. Eateries(5) and convenience stores(4) in walking distance was a big plus. Location is convenient to Combahee river access points another plus for me.
- Mattress was comfortable – I liked the linens. carpet seemed new.
- Clean, spacious rooms, comfortable bed, massive bathroom, good staff and good breakfast.
Top Hotels In Yemassee South Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Yemassee South Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Yemassee South Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Yemassee South Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!