5 Best Hotels To Stay In Yaví Jujuy – Top Hotel Reviews
Yaví Jujuy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Yaví Jujuy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Yaví Jujuy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Yaví Jujuy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Yaví Jujuy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Yaví Jujuy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Yaví Jujuy:
Refugio del Sol Hosteria
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Refugio del Sol Hosteria offers pet-friendly accommodations in La Quiaca.The rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Cozy hotel. The owner was very at attentive and accomodating. He communicated with me earlier for the arrangements because of family.
- Great hotel everything worked Management was great too
- Excellent location. About 3min waking to bus station; 10min walking to boarder control(or 30p taxi drive). Good cleaning room with hot water readily available. Owner was waiting for us to Check-In at 12am and 7am to open main door. Recommended for overnight stay at La Quiana.
- Hotel comfortable though a littled tired. Proprietors nice and helpful. Lovely pasta meal with bottle of Argentina wine in evening.
- Buen lugar, cuenta con personal de limpieza constantemente y queda muy cerca de la terminal de Omnibus y a pocas cuadras del cruce fronterizo con Bolivia. El personal es muy amable.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Frontera offers accommodations in La Quiaca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Todo..El apartamento y jardín. La amabilidad del personal. Ubicación
- Las camas son cómodas. El agua de la ducha sale bien caliente.
- Habitación con camas cómodas, amplia, limpia, muy cerca de la frontera lo que permite ir a pie. Es muy tranquilo.
- Las camas buenas.Muy buena higiene.Muy atento el dueño.Solidario.Nos sugirió qué hacer porque sufrimos el mal de Puna.
- Excelente el personal excelente ubicación excelente relación precio comodidades muy cómforme muy recomendable
Only 2,300 feet from La Quiaca city centre, La Candelaria offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV. A continental breakfast is served daily in the tea room. The Bolivian border is 15 blocks away.Decorated with tiled floors and ochre-coloured walls, rooms at La Candelaria feature heating. All of them have private bathrooms and afford panoramic city views.The property features a charming tea room offering a wide variety of coca teas.La Candelaria is 0.9 miles from the bus terminal and 4.3 miles from the airport.
- The landlord who are very nice and kind, a place very peaceful, a good price, everything great !
- Located on the outskirts of La Quiaca as you enter from the south. Secured parking. Very nice facilities. Hosts were beyond helpful.
Very clean and friendly hotel despite the enviroment.
- Nice stuff, delicious brekfast, interestinf property
- Cheerfulness of the hostess and her assistant. Impeccable cleanliness. Good breakfast. Easy-to-find location.
Hosteria Rio Toro Ara
Featuring free WiFi, Hosteria Rio Toro Ara offers accommodations in La Quiaca. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
El Buen Gusto
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, El Buen Gusto offers accommodations in La Quiaca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- It was close to the bus station and border with Bolivia. The cleaning lady was super helpful. Breakfast buffet was basic but ok.
- casi nada me gusto. lo unico que encontre para pasar la noche.
- La disposición de Nicolás en todo momento, el buen desayuno…
- El servicio de restaurante era sencillo pero muy bien atendido
- Muy buen baño con excelente presión de agua. Muy cómoda la cama y muy limpio el cuarto.
Top Hotels In Yaví Jujuy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Yaví Jujuy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Yaví Jujuy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Yaví Jujuy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!