5 Best Hotels To Stay In Wrightwood California – Top Hotel Reviews
Wrightwood California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Wrightwood California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wrightwood California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wrightwood California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Wrightwood California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Wrightwood California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Wrightwood California:
Best Western Cajon Pass
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Best Western Cajon Pass offers accommodations in Cajon Junction, just 20 miles from Ontario.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Riverside is 25 miles from Best Western Cajon Pass, and Lake Arrowhead is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 19 miles from Best Western Cajon Pass.
- I booked this hotel just as a rest spot and carry on our journey. The location was perfect especially with a gas station right next door but, so noisy from the highway and train. Continental breakfast was an amazing selection and for the price, I felt that I got my money’s worth.
- Good breakfast, good espresso, hot tub, microwave. Close to ski resort.
- Everything was awesome the staff were very friendly
- The room was very clean. The bed was made up very good. the towels and wash cloths were large and in excellent shape. The TV was excellent with the remote in a clean pouch. Service at the front desk was excellent.
- I like how close to the freeway this place is located. I also like the scenery.
Motel 6 Hesperia
This motel, only 10 miles from California Route 66 Museum, features an outdoor pool and hot tub. Motel 6 Hesperia has guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and expanded cable TVs.Rooms provide desks and telephones. Rooms with refrigerators are available.Guests at Hesperia Motel 6 can enjoy the on-site restaurant. The motel has a meeting room and laundry facilities.Motel 6 is within 10 miles of Victor Valley College and Mojave Narrows Regional Park. It is 23 miles from Silverwood Lake and Mountain High Ski Resort.
- Room was still dirty sink was broken and halls either smell like animal peee or there number 2 alwful never again will i waste my money there
- I liked the friendliness of the staff, the cleanness of the property,and the coziness of the property.
- the location is perfect they have everything u need to start ur day right here
- Nothing. This place was horrible. Dirty and needs to hire a cleaning crew. The sheets where dirty the sink didn’t work and the toilet wouldn’t always flush.
- Room seemed clean at least and there was hot water.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hesperia
Just off Interstate 15 in Hesperia, California, this hotel is less than 15 minutes from downtown Victorville. It features an indoor pool, on-site gym, and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.All the accommodations at the Hesperia Holiday Inn Express include a microwave and refrigerator. They are equipped with cable TV. A work desk and coffee maker are provided.A hot continental breakfast is served every morning at this pet-friendly, smoke-free hotel. A business center and laundry facility are located on site for guest convenience.Mojave Narrows Regional Park is 20 minutes from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hesperia and offers hiking, horseback riding, and fishing. Mountain High Ski Resort is 28.7 miles from the hotel.
- It was very nice they have made several chANGES in reduing rooms great job
- nice large room, large bed and free wi/fi indoor pool
- Most comfortable beds EVER! We both had an awesome night sleep
- Great breakfast. Site great. Check in little slow when the lady started on someone else before mine was completed. Halls little noisy with children playing at times. New Year’s Eve adults got noisy in the halls. I’m not very picky my overall stay was great.
- Rooms very modern. Good breakfast. Courteous staff.
Courtyard by Marriott Victorville Hesperia
One of our top picks in Hesperia – and a guest favorite.
Situated in Hesperia, in San Bernardino County, this hotel features indoor and outdoor pools and a gym. Guest rooms include free Wi-Fi and cable TV with HBO.Each room at the Courtyard by Marriott Victorville Hesperia also provides a refrigerator and coffee facilities. They are also furnished with a sitting area.The Courtyard Victorville Hesperia also offers a business center and laundry facilities. Guests can shop at the gift shop as well.The Mall of Victor Valley is 4.5 miles from the hotel. The Courtyard Hesperia is 23 miles from the Silverwood Lake State Recreation Area.
- Very amigable staff. Indoor pool and jacuzzi! Bar on premises!!
- No breakfast amenities. Only one staff at Starbucks. Ordered coffee and breakfast and waited over 15 mins. Ended up leaving without the order and the staff said you might as well get it your going to be charged. I was late to my meeting. I was charged and had to argue to get it taken off.
- We did not eat breakfast there. We think the breakfast should have been in a different setting and perhaps free like other Marriott locations.
- Love that they excepted and accommodated my service animal. Glad to say this was a very good trip thank you.
The hotel its self is beautiful. I love that there is a Starbucks inside the hotel.
The cleaning staff isn’t very good, they left an old beer can on the balcony frim a previous guest, left old coffee on the room frim the coffee machine and did not refill the coffee supplies. The refrigerator epithet didn’t work putt was turned down so low it was useless and there was no way to adjust the temp. No microwave in the room, bummer!
Walls are thin, traffic noise a bit loud.
SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia
This non-smoking hotel offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi, a heated indoor pool and a hot tub. Its complimentary breakfast includes healthy dishes. Mojave Narrows Park is 10 miles away.SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia’s rooms have a large living space with 19″ flat-screen TV and well-lit work desk. It also provides a 32″ flat-screen TV in the bedroom.Each room has basic kitchen facilities including a fridge, microwave and a tea/coffee maker. There is cupboard space for storing groceries and utensils.SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia is 10 miles from California Route 66 Museum. Calico Ghost Town is less than a 1-hour drive away.
- Large room size with a king size comfortable bed. Bathroom had a decent size tub. Also had a microwave and refrigerator to use for convenience.
- Hotel was ok. Not horrible and not awesome- if you like to have a fitness center- don’t stay here it is a joke.
- The bed was very comfortable and the location had restaurants and Wal-Mart within walking distance. Breakfast was provided and the room had a small fridge, coffee maker and microwave.
- I loved thier service and the scene of everything.
- The room was spacious and super clean. The pool was very inviting!
Top Hotels In Wrightwood California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Wrightwood California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Wrightwood California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Wrightwood California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!