5 Best Hotels To Stay In Woodridge New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Woodridge New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Woodridge New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Woodridge New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Woodridge New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Woodridge New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Woodridge New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Woodridge New York State:
Ramada Rock Hill at the Sullivan Event Center
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ramada Rock Hill at the Sullivan Event Center offers accommodations in Rock Hill, just 15 miles from Liberty. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. New Paltz is 27 miles from Ramada Rock Hill Sullivan Center, and Middletown is 15 miles from the property.
- The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was quiet, clean, roomy and the arm chairs provided were really comfortable. I liked that you could park your car close to your room.
- Loved walking across the road for food and live exceptional live music on a Tuesday night.
- Bed not comfy, fire alarms went off at 1:00 in the morning and had to evacuate..room was clean
- nice clean quiet. very friendly staff. nice town. We would definitely stay there again.
Work out room and pool
Good loacal eats
Inn at Monticello
Located in downtown Monticello, New York, this hotel is 2.5 miles from the Monticello Raceway. It features rooms with free WiFi and serves a daily continental breakfast.A cable TV and work desk are standard in every room at the Inn at Monticello. All rooms are warmly decorated with carpeted floors and wood furniture and include ironing facilities.Free parking and a 24-hour front desk are offered to guests of the Inn at Monticello. Fax services and a meeting room are also available.DeHoyos Memorial Park is a 7-minute drive from the hotel. Resorts World Catskills is 3.6 miles away.
- Nothing. It was scary. I had no heat no Wifi and there was blood and filth in my room.
- Liked how close it was to to the lakes and stores nearby
- Decent place to stay. Went to new Resorts casino 10 mins away
- Nice place, staff was nice. We arrived a little later than expected and were told it was no problem, our room was ready.
- I like the staff and the location to the casino, that is it. It is unfortunate that the hotel itself was in such extreme run down state. The staff was good and tried with what they had to work with.
Best Western Monticello
This Monticello hotel is located within a 5-minute drive of the Monticello Raceway. The hotel offers a continental breakfast, indoor pool and sauna and a game room.Each guest room at the Best Western Monticello includes a 25-inch cable TV with HBO, alarm clock and a coffee maker. Other amenities include a hair dryer and ironing facilities.Best Western in Monticello has laundry facilities and meeting rooms on property. Guests are provided with free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour front desk.Guests can drive 20 minutes to Bethel and go skydiving and hot air-ballooning. The Government Center is a 5-minute drive from the Monticello Best Western and Forestburgh Playhouse is 10 minutes away.
- Convenience to Bethel. Hotel on the Main Road so convenient
The bed was comfortable and room was clean.
This is a good, basic hotel for a one-night, in-transit stay. It is right off the highway so access and exit are easy. Despite the location, our room was quiet.
- Very clean very nice staff didn’t have a chance to eat breakfast so I don’t know how good that was
- very nice and clean room good breakfast staff is friendly plenty of parking close to food and entertainment
- Clean no frills hotel with a friendly staff right off the highway.
Days Inn Liberty
Days Inn Liberty is located in Ferndale, 1.6 miles from Liberty and 28 miles from Middletown.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- There rooms are insulated so you dont hear other rooms and the doors dont slam…..super place!
- Table and chairs in the room were convenient. Very clean. Close to fast-food – Taco Bell, McDonald’s, and a diner and Chinese with delivery. Desk staff supplied me with a free toothbrush (forgot mine).
- The rooms where very clean but dated. And the room did not smell which is always nice. The hallway rugs where very old looking.as well as the rooms and the bedspread was also old. But the rooms where. Clean Ann the bathrooms. Where clean
- What eggs? No eggs, no meat, weak juice, coffee was so-so, milk for cereal was out of pitcher. I ate toast. My wife chose not to eat. It was difficult to find the Days Inn (no directions or signage.
- It is a nice quiet place to stay and quite comfortable.
Days Inn Wurtsboro
This Wurtsboro hotel offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. It features an outdoor pool and is just a 14-minute drive from Holiday Mountain Ski and Fun Park.Offering simple décor, all rooms at the Days Inn Wurtsboro include a microwave and refrigerator. A hairdryer and free bathroom amenities are provided in every room.Guests can relax in poolside seating provided on the sun deck, and the hotel staff is available around the clock at the 24-hour front desk. A breakfast is offered each morning at this hotel.The Wurtsboro Days Inn is just a 5-minute drive from the Wurtsboro-Sullivan County Airport and Wallkill Golf Course is 10.4 miles away. The Middletown Interactive Museum is a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
- Clean, large room, good value. No hassle booking didn’t need credit card to hold room. Fair cancellation or modification policy.
- Big room with microwave refrigirayor and coffe machine. A big windowcso the air coyld cone into the room
- The pillows were great, shower was awesome, plenty of hot water.
- Very Clean!! Outside not much to look at so deceiving. But inside was very clean and comfortable.
- Property was close to Route 7. 30 minutes from Bethel Woods. We were allowed to check in early. Continental breakfast was available.
Top Hotels In Woodridge New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Woodridge New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Woodridge New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Woodridge New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!