5 Best Hotels To Stay In Waugh New Brunswick – Top Hotel Reviews
Waugh New Brunswick is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Waugh New Brunswick. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Waugh New Brunswick. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Waugh New Brunswick. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Waugh New Brunswick right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Waugh New Brunswick with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Waugh New Brunswick:
Super 8 Caraquet
Just 5 minutes’ walk from Caraquet city centre and overlooking Chaleur Bay, this motel features an indoor pool, hot tub and 80-foot waterslide. Free in-room Wi-Fi is available.A 32-inch flat-screen TV is standard in all rooms at Super 8 Caraquet. A coffee machine, fridge and microwave are provided. All rooms are equipped with individual heating and air conditioning.A daily continental breakfast is included with a stay at Caraquet Super 8. Guests can also enjoy a non-smoking environment and 24-hour front desk service.Village Historique Acadien, rich in Acadian history, is 5 minutes’ drive away. Carrefour de la mer shopping centre is right next door to this motel.
- Hotel location, just on the edge of water with a beautiful walking trail.very clean hotel.close to shopping.very private.
- Excellent waterside location next to a marina and a working fishing port. Two bistro style restaurants on the waterfront a few minutes walk from the hotel. A good base for exploring this wonderful region.
- Staff were wonderful ! The view from our balcony was spectacular. Room was very quiet and clean. Caraquet is a very quaint little town , right on the water. Love it ! 🙂
- Everything was very clean the bed was clean and very nice .it was very quiet we had a good sleep .
- Great location and very friendly front desk agent.
Auberge De La Baie
Located in Caraquet, 31 miles from Bonaventure, Auberge De La Baie features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- I like the room — size and cleanliness. ..Loved having laundry accomodations.
- Liked that we could walk to the water and watch the sun set.
Cleanliness of the room and facilities.
View of the Caraquet Bay
Renovated room (except bathroom)
- Bed very comfortable. Very beautiful view and sunsets. A continental Breakfast adding Boiled eggs as well as pastries would be nice.
- location was in the center of town which was good. We were in the back of the property with a view of the bay and a short stroll to the shore of the bay.
Villegiature Deux Rivieres Resort
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, Villegiature Deux Rivieres Resort is located in Tracadie in the region of New Brunswick. The hotel has a terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.
- The beds are comfortable and the staff is bilingual
- We were going to be late arriving and the staff waited for us.
- The only issue was that the room was a little small, otherwise excellent
- Room was spacious & comfortable. Lady running breakfast room was most helpful. Loved the osprey nest!
- Incredible large suite, hot tub was great, excellent bedding
Hôtel Château Albert
Hôtel Château Albert is located in Bertrand, 28 miles from Bathurst and 25 miles from Bonaventure. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- First as we booked on line we had no idea of the location. We drove in, unaware it was part of the Acadian heritage . I would love to tell you,the experience of arriving but it is something other people need to find out themselves. The unexpected for sure. But be prepared to go back in time,! Awesome experience.. The price was great for what we got.
- Continental breakfast very good and great eating area
- Quiet and Relaxing environment with great beds and friendly staff..
- The Village Acadien was an fascinating place to visit. The interpretive guides were warm and knowledgeable, giving the experience a depth and richness beyond my expectations, which was heightened by the interactions of the visitors in both languages. The hotel was beautiful and the staff extremely friendly, guests interacted, especially at the bar, where an Acadian fiddler provided wonderful musical entertainment. Sam, the bellman, continued to entertain on the piano in the lobby afterwards. The hotel is historical in construction, and the old fashioned plumbing, lighting and temperature of the room was part of the experience. Beautiful 2nd-floor terrace and balconies. Great Wifi so I could still be connected.
- Quite an experience staying at a hotel that strives to give you the impression that you are in a luxury hotel in the early 20’s. Very impressed
Auberge Renaissance/ Inn
Featuring free WiFi, Auberge Renaissance/ Inn offers accommodations in Lamèque. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a shared bathroom.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Waugh New Brunswick Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Waugh New Brunswick to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Waugh New Brunswick but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Waugh New Brunswick. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!