5 Best Hotels To Stay In Wasa British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Wasa British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Wasa British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wasa British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wasa British Columbia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Wasa British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Wasa British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Wasa British Columbia:
Trickle Creek Lodge
One of our top picks in Kimberley.Situated at the base of Kimberley Alpine Resort, Trickle Creek Lodge offers self-contained suites with beautiful views of the Rocky Mountains. Presenting rustic yet elegant decor, it has free internet and an outdoor pool with 2 hot tubs.Guests can enjoy direct access to the ski slopes through Trickle Creek Lodge’s back entrance. Trickle Creek Golf Course is within 1.8 miles from the lodge. Free parking is available.The air-conditioned suites come with full kitchen facilities and a cosy fireplace. A cable TV, sofa bed and personal safe are standards in all suites. Attached bathrooms have either a bathtub or shower stall.For convenience, the lodge keeps its fitness centre open for 24 hours. There is also an on-site skiing school, ski lock-up services and ski equipment rental available.
- Great location. Excellent rooms and bed. Great staff
- great Staff!! Room is a little tired could use some updating but helpful friendly staff made up for that!
- Location right on the hill, having a condo which was comfortable and convenient – decent size
The location was perfect for skiing.
The staff were outstanding, very accommodating and friendly
- Doesn’t get better for convenience on the ski hill!
Chateau Kimberley Hotel & Art Gallery
Chateau Kimberley Hotel & Art Gallery offers accommodations in Kimberley.Each room has a TV with cable channels. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Cranbrook/Canadian Rockies International Airport is 11 miles away.
Super friendly owners, Ted and Val. I really enjoyed talking with them every day during my stay here.
Convenient location. 2 mins walk from Platzl, the downtown of Kimberley. About 5 mins drive from Kimberley Ski Resort.
Great price, and wonderful room. Very cozy and homey.
The hotel is also an art gallery, exhibiting paintings from local artists. It’s a joy walking in the corridor and admiring some good works.
- The staff were very friendly and went out of there way to cater to our needs
- The homy comfort of the place. We were the only guests there at the time of our stay, so we had the place to ourselves. The owner was very helpful in guiding us through the region.
- Quiet location. Lots of room. Great art collection.
- Location in proximity to quaint town and activities. Very clean, art displays, friendly staff.
- Super friendly owners, Ted and Val. I really enjoyed talking with them every day during my stay here.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Kimberley, 16 miles from Cranbrook, Hotel Kimberley features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. Cranbrook/Canadian Rockies International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Extremely friendly staff ?comfy bed and room. it was a great location you could walk the town easily. Close to ice rink and ski hill.
- New owners have done an excellent job restoring the hotel. Very clean. Very accommodating and helpful with ski tuning equipment. Friendly family oriented accommodations. Highly recommended!
- Proximity to township and spacious rooms and comfy beds.
- The staff were very friendly and the rooms were spotless. We will for sure be staying here again
- Fantastic corner room facing south, beautiful view. It was very nice to be close to all amenities, including the grocery store and pharmacy… and the Sullivan Pub! Our Place also makes the best breakfasts, and it’s only a minute walk from the hotel.
Mountain Spirit Resort
One of our top picks in Kimberley.Located in Kimberley in the region of British Columbia, 16 miles from Cranbrook, Mountain Spirit Resort features a year-round outdoor pool and a ski pass sales point.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and hiking. The nearest airport is Cranbrook/Canadian Rockies International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- we really enjoyed the sunny deck/patio and the pool/hot tub is excellent. Underground parking is convenient and the location right on the ski hill is perfect. The poolside BBQ was useful for cooking up some steaks and smokies.
- Every thing needed was in the apartment. Great ski in out location. Friendly staff.
- Just awesome! We arrived very late and they were able to take care of us. We came here for skiing and this is above our expectations (room facilities are very modern, hot tub and heated pool was fantastic). Will come again!
- The extremely comfy bed came with 6 pillows! Secure underground parking in winter is a bonus, and we not only had fabulous views of the ski area, but we had a very quiet night’s sleep.
- We have stayed here for a number of years. Everything about the place has always been excellent. Unfortunately it has been getting more and more expensive each year which is going to affect our trip next year. I think we maxed out this year. Might have to stay closer to home next year. But if you can afford it, it is excellent.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Polaris Lodge offers accommodations in Kimberley. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services and gift shop at the property.This hotel has ski-to-door access and a ski pass sales point and ski equipment is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Cranbrook/Canadian Rockies International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Superb experience despite initial confusion finding check in location. Notable was the sincerity of front desk staff. Memorable stay and hope to return soon.
- They upgraded us for free and the room was beautiful
- Location is perfect, above pass office, 30m to lift line
- Even though I made a mistake on my booking the staff went beyond what I expected to help and straighten things out. She even gave an upgrade on one of the rooms which really made things nice.
- Room facilities excellent, allowed us to complete our laundry, free of charge. Ŕoom allowed us to spreàd out with wonderful views over the mountains. We were on a 5 week tour of America and Canada, we stayed at numerous hotels and motels, about 20 and the Polaris had the best facilities. Externally, maybe not the most luxurious but internationally the best.
Top Hotels In Wasa British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Wasa British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Wasa British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Wasa British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!