5 Best Hotels To Stay In Voulême Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Voulême Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Voulême Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Voulême Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Voulême Poitou-Charentes. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Voulême Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Voulême Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Voulême Poitou-charentes:
Located in the village of Chaunay, in the heart of the Poitou-Charentes region, this hotel offers a bar and restaurant. With free parking, it is located a 40-minute drive from the center of Poitiers.With free WiFi access, the guest rooms are elegantly decorated and located on the upper floors of the hotel. They are each equipped with an LCD TV, telephone and private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the hotel. For other meals, guests can enjoy traditional French dishes in the restaurant, or relax with a drink in the bar area.A hairdresser, a bakery, and a pharmacy are located just 150 feet from the hotel.
Basic hotel but everything you need. Very clean and loved the people here.
I will be back again, no doubt.
- A very warm welcome when I arrived at the Hotel. Very quiet location with rustic charm . Hotel was very clean and well presented. Comfortable bed and a good nights sleep . Good value .
- Rather friendly couple who runs the hotel, spoke proper English, especially considering it was in France. Even though we arrived half an hour after the restaurant closed down they opened up the kitchen for us, and got us a real nice entrecôte. Other than that they were really friendly towards the dog, where most hotels (even if they say they accept pets on the website) frown upon you when you arrive with a (big) dog, here they were very welcoming towards the dog and even got a nice bowl pf water for him. Furthermore it was a lovely old building with beautiful classical features which mostly showed in the restaurant and lobby/hotel-desk. Great place to stay for a night over while traveling, would recommend.
- Excellent location,rural setting rustic surroundings,helpful friendly staff,good menu choice for evening meal and breakfast.
- Conveniently placed hotel for my onward travel plans.
- Basic hotel but everything you need. Very clean and loved the people here.
Hotel du Diamant
Offering a restaurant and a bar, Hotel du Diamant was built in the 19th-century and is located in Mauprévoir. Free WiFi access is available.The bedrooms at Hotel du Diamant have a wardrobe and tea/coffee making facilities, and some of them have an private bathroom.In the morning guests can have a continental breakfast or an English breakfast at an extra cost. The restaurant serves traditional food for lunch and dinner and must be booked in advance.At Hotel du Diamant you will find a Furnished sun terrace. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling. The property offers free parking and Val de vienne Circuit is 7.5 mi away.
James and Nikki made us feel so welcome and went above and beyond our expectations!
We will be back next year
Food was fantastic
- The hotel, location,facilities and staff excellent
- James and Nic were so welcoming, friendly and helpful. Easy parking, peaceful location.
Second visit here, I love this place. Owners really working hard to make everyone as comfortable as possible. This is very much the heart of the village and there are constantly locals dropping in for food and drink and a natter. The owners are English, as are many of the locals, but the bar and restaurant are still very French. Safe place to store bikes, comfortable rooms, food cooked fresh to order in the evening and even the option of a Full English breakfast if you prefer. We stuck to Continental this time, which was excellent.
The night we stayed there was a hen night party on, which was fascinating, though our hosts were concerned that it may go on in to the night and disturb our sleep. So they offered to move us to a quieter room. Although the party finished late, it was not that much of an inconvenience, so I was surprised when we were told the next morning that they would not take money for our room.
Absolutely delightful place, which I hope to revisit soon.
- The most friendly and helpful hosts we have ever met. Fantastic Full English Breakfast. Lovely buzzing village bar.
- Fantastic location!
Motel La Fleur
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool with a sun terrace, Motel La Fleur is located 4.3 mi from the town of Melle. The property was refurbished in 2019. 24/7 check-in is available.A flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and a small balcony feature in the guest rooms, which have a simple décor. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You can enjoy a drink in the bar while reading the newspapers provided, and packed lunches are available upon request.Free WiFi access is provided in all areas and in all rooms. There is also a children’s playground.Free private parking is available on site and you can visit Niort, 22 mi away. This motel is accessible via the A10 motorway.
- Kettle and makings. Room size reasonable and nice comfy chair. I didn’t have an outside chair but went and sat in the garden. Good shower but head doesn’t stay in place.
A great welcome from Bart the owner lets you know you’re going enjoy a relaxed, hassle free stay.
This motel has great easy access to main routes such as the A10 and N10, a great stop over location for local exploring.
- Great food from friendly host. Perfect for an overnight stay.
- Super hot shower and emjoyed sitting outside our room.
- Bart was extremely hospitable. He made me feel welcome right from the start providing a super, all home made evening meal. It was so go I returned to eat a second time. I was travelling alone and Bart gave me a book in English about the area for me to read whilst I ate my meal. He is so thoughtful I would recommend any one to use this b&b. There was a kettle in my room a nice surprise to have a drink after a day of travelling.
Camping La Forêt de Tessé
Camping La Forêt de Tessé in Grosbout provides bell tents with access to a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and barbecue facilities. Bike rental is available. All tents feature a kitchenette and a shared bathroom. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at this property.All tents in Camping La Forêt de Tessé are equipped with a kettle. All units will provide guests with a toaster.You can play table tennis and billiards at Camping La Forêt de Tessé.Angoulême is 30 mi from Camping La Forêt de Tessé. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 37 mi from the property.
- Family run campsite and the staff were very friendly, always on hand and brought us fresh pastries every morning. We stayed in a bell tent and it was exceedingly comfortable. The whole place was very clean and they even had a baby bath available for our little one. Location quiet and peaceful. Would highly recommend!
Uitstekend gastheer. Hoge servicegerichtheid
Prachtige onderhouden terrein.
De aanrijtijd van de N10 naar de accommodatie is goed
Un endroit au calme , de taille humaine.
Parfait pour le repos et la détente , c’est tout simplement idéal
- Week-end romantique dans la grande tente avec cuisine très bien équipée, très calme en septembre. Vraiment super !
- Dans un environnement calme, la tente est chaleureuse et la literie confortable. La kitchenette, bien équipée, est un véritable plus ! Les sanitaires et les douches sont très propres et sortent de ce que l’on peut trouver dans un camping traditionnel.
Hotel des Voyageurs
Located in Chef-Boutonne, Hotel des Voyageurs features a restaurant, a bar and free Wi-Fi internet access. The property also offers free private parking on site.All of the guest rooms come with a private bathroom, an LCD TV and free toiletries.Traditional dishes are proposed at the restaurant, which has a fireplace and a modern decor. A la carte menus are proposed Tuesday to Saturday,During summertime you can enjoy your meals on the outdoor terrace.La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport is 54 mi away, Cognac is 56 kma way and Poitiers is 45 mi from Hotel des Voyageurs.
- Location perfect but hotel and facilities very dated.
hôtel bien situé , à proximité des commerces et de la place principale et des monuments environnants.
chambre modeste , correct pour le prix .
- le service à table par une jeune fille très serviable et sympathique.
- chambre spacieuse et confortable, calme. Mise à disposition des clients au 1er étage d’un petit salon équipé d’une cafetière, d’une bouilloire, d’un micro onde, café, thé, infusion et chocolat . Le dimanche ou nous étions présents ils ne servaient pas de petits déjeuners mais ils avaient mis à notre disposition en plus de ce qui était déjà disponible du lait , de la brioche, des biscottes, du beurre de la confiture et des petites galettes. Merci pour cette attention.
- La chambre était très bien ,la personne qui nous a reçu charmante et très professionnel.Nous n’avons pas mangé car nous étions au championnat de France d auto cross. J’ai bien apprécié le plateau courtoisie à l’exterieur de la chambre .
Top Hotels In Voulême Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Voulême Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Voulême Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Voulême Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!