5 Best Hotels To Stay In Ventosa Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Ventosa Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ventosa Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ventosa Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ventosa Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ventosa Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ventosa Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Ventosa Castilla-la Mancha:
Hospederia Virgen de La Hoz
Hospederia Virgen de La Hoz is located in Ventosa, 28 miles from Gallocanta and 6 miles from Molina de Aragón. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a gift shop at the property.Bello is 27 miles from Hospederia Virgen La Hoz, and Bronchales is 31 miles away.
- If you like spicd like me the patatas bravas were delicious! House speciality. The little church next door is magical and the walk up to the look out point is worth it. Hidden gem!
- Rustic accomadation in a perfect location. Reformed bedrooms ,very warm for our winter visit .The food was good and we were made welcome.
- Absolutely unique location. No comparison. Property is worn and torn a bit, but the surroundings are beyond spectacular.
- Great breakfast included. Evening meal excellent. Stunning location, great for people who like hiking and natural surroundings, wonderful place for dogs.
- Friendly staff, the exceptional location and the fine dinner. Highly recommended!
Hotel San Francisco
Hotel San Francisco is located in Molina de Aragón, just 23 miles from Gallocanta.All rooms have a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bello is 21 miles from Hotel San Francisco, and Daroca is 31 miles from the property.
- Large room in a good location. Parking was no problem. Great coffee at breakfast.
- Staff nice, beds comfortable, food good, area interesting.
- the bed must be better, and one hand of reconstruction is wellcome
- Location was great we had a lovely view of the square
- Great location on the town’s main square. Restaurant below the Hotel was great with very helpful staff (we arrived late on the evening of a local fiesta and they were run off their feet but managed to serve us).
Hotel Palacio de los Molina
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Palacio de los Molina offers accommodations in Molina de Aragón, just 22 miles from Gallocanta. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bello is 21 miles from Hotel Palacio de los Molina, and Daroca is 31 miles away.
- The location was great. We also enjoyed the lunch dining experience very much.
- Best hotel in town – good location. Beautiful restaurant.
- They offer nice tapas with the drinks and they serve good food at very reasonable prices. Especially the daily menu is a very good option in terms of value for your money.
- La comida muy bien, la relación calidad-precio muy buena. No había ruidos.
El carácter familiar y el entorno. Es un lujo alojarse en un sitio con tanta historia y tan bien conservado.
Las habitaciones son inmensa, así como los baños. Todo está impoluto y no falta de nada.
El trato del personal es muy familiar y eso hace que uno se sienta como en casa.
Sin duda cuando vuelva a Molina de Aragón repetiré.
Pension Restaurante San Juan
Located in Molina de Aragón, 22 miles from Gallocanta, Pension Restaurante San Juan features a restaurant and free WiFi. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bello is 21 miles from Pension Restaurante San Juan, and Daroca is 31 miles from the property.
- Located in the centre with public parking space in front. On my arrival I was told that the restaurant was closed and I was offered a smaller room than originally booked, ar a lower price. The room was very small with no windows, and situated next to the elevators engine room. It was very clean. The owner proposed to look for an alternarive solution in case I diddn’t like the room, but as it was only for one night I didn’t care, and there’s plenty of restaurants nearby.
- Location is great with easy parking,the rooms are warm and comfortable,the cafe bar is great value and the staff are very friendly, it was a very cold night but the room was very warm, great value for the money,
- Small, clean room above bar. Good central location with easy free parking in road directly outside pension. Pleasant small town overlooked by an impressive castle.
- Pension sans prétention, on rentre par le bar où l’hôtelier est débordé par ses clients mais très bonne surprise, L’hôtel est simple, neuf, et très confortable. Nous avons choisi de manger au bar parmi les gens du village. Parking devant l’hôtel.
- La recepción fue muy buena y no nos pusieron hora de abandonar la habitación.
Located in Zaorejas, 31 miles from Medinaceli, Hotel Peñarrubia features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Molina de Aragón is 17 miles from Hotel Peñarrubia, and Peralejos de las Truchas is 19 miles away.
- The beds were very comfortable, the place was clean, the food was good. We had good accesos to áreas for walking.
- Warm welcome on arrival. Pleasant room with lovely views. In a beautiful area.
- Friendly helpful staff. I turned up really late and they offered quick snack dinner.
- La habitación doble superior me pareció fabulosa. La televisión de la habitación inmejorable. Terraza super agradable. El baño inmejorable. La cama enorme. Ninguna pega. El encargado del establecimiento fue encantador desde el primer al último momento y repetiría mis sin duda.
- Ruime, maar wat ouderwets ingerichte kamers. Vlakbij het natuurpark gelegen, ruime parking en zeer interessante prijzen. Avondeten was heel erg lekker en zeer betaalbaar.
Top Hotels In Ventosa Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ventosa Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ventosa Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ventosa Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!