5 Best Hotels To Stay In Valley Alabama – Top Hotel Reviews
Valley Alabama is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Valley Alabama. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valley Alabama. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valley Alabama. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Valley Alabama right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Valley Alabama with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Valley Alabama:
Quality Inn Valley
Located in Valley, Alabama, this hotel is just off Interstate 85 and less than 5 minutes’ drive from the Georgia-Alabama state line. It has free Wi-Fi and an outdoor pool.A coffee maker comes in each room at Quality Inn. A cable TV is included. Rooms also have a seating area and are furnished with a work desk.A daily breakfast is offered at Quality Inn. It has a business centre and a 24-hour reception.The Kia Motors Manufacturing Plant of Georgia is 15 minutes’ drive from Quality Inn. West Point Lake and the many parks surrounding it are 20 minutes’ drive away.
- great value for the price. Breakfast was as good or better than more expensive hotel. Really liked not having carpet on the floors!!!
- The property is reasonably convenient place to stay for Auburn University football games. 2nd weekend we’ve stayed here and the second bed that is concave!
- We stayed here after an Auburn football game to make the ride home the next day a little easier. The price was fantastic.
- It was close to our home that we had to leave from during Irma, being we live in a mobile home.
- The price is what drew us to this location. We have never stayed at a Red Roof before. The room was clean.
Hampton Inn & Suites Lanett/West Point
This Lanett, Alabama hotel is only minutes from West Point Lake and the West Point Technology Park. The hotel provides a free hot daily breakfast and free high-speed internet access.Hampton Inn & Suites Lanett/West Point features guest rooms with 32-inch LCD TVs and work desks. Microwaves, mini-refrigerators and coffee makers are also included.An indoor pool and fitness center are available at the West Point Hampton Inn and Suites Lanett. A business center and 24-hour convenience store are also available on-site.Rocky Point Beach and the historic Confederate Cemetery are near the Hampton Inn in Lanett. Auburn University is within a short drive of the hotel.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. They brought out fresh breakfast close to the end of breakfast hours. They extended our check out by an hour to let my kids swim a little longer. The room was clean, and the beds were very comfortable. We had a great stay! We will definitely be back!
- The bed was the most comfy I have slept on in this price range. Worth every penny.!
Lady at front desk was very friendly and hospitable.
The lady next day really didn’t care didn’t say goodbye or thank you when we left
- Bed very comfortable. Savannah Kathryn and Toby soo friendly and helpful
I loved the waffles and cheese egg omlet.
The bed was comfortable and the room was clean and peaceful.
Econo Lodge Lanett
Located in Lanett, 29 miles from Columbus, Econo Lodge Lanett features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Auburn is 24 miles from Econo Lodge Lanett, and Pine Mountain is 19 miles from the property. Columbus Metropolitan Airport is 27 miles away.
- The bed was comfortable and the cable wasn’t bad.
- Nothing fancy but ok for a one night stay. Clean inside and out. Quiet location. Friendly staff.
- The desk clerks were very friendly and helpful. Room was nice and clean, warm, and spacious. Easy access from interstate I85. Security cameras in lobby showing views of all rooms. I felt safe.
- The heat was working fine minus the noise coming from it.
- The room was in great condition and on the higher end for the price I paid. Good water pressure, comfortable bed, and clean room!
Econo Lodge Opelika
Econo Lodge Opelika is located in Opelika, 24 miles from Columbus and 8 miles from Auburn. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with satellite channels.Valley is 15 miles from Econo Lodge Opelika, and Glass is 14 miles away. Columbus Metropolitan Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Easy access along the main highway, large parking, motel style rooms. Very quiet during the night. Quick and efficient check-in and check-out. Breakfast was reasonable, but plain and American-style (a few sweets and cornflakes, though it included yogurt and waffle-machine as well). Wi-Fi connection was good. The A/C worked well. The desktop around the sink was real stone (and not plastic or wood as elsewhere)! The towels were clean and good looking, but the bed cover had a lot of holes.
- Gave us wrong receipt and double charged us it was terrible we are at hospital with are mom and feel we are some free nights
- Eggs what eggs those hard old tiny sausage biscuits u buy frozen nazty and awful it stunk and the housekeeper stole from me
- The price was cheap, we just needed a place to lay our heads for a few hours.
- I booked here for my club volleyball team when we had a tournament at Auburn (so we had about 12 girls staying there). If 12 teen/college age girls thought it was fine, then it’s fine. Staff was nice, rooms seemed clean, location was about 15-20 min from campus. Breakfast wasn’t super huge but there were still enough options. WiFi worked fine too. A little bit sketchy with some dudes hanging around at night, but it didn’t feel unsafe or anything. Total was about $225 for the night, which is good for 12 people. Nothing special, but still pretty good value for the price.
Red Roof Inn & Suites Opelika
Located in Opelika, 24 miles from Columbus, Red Roof Inn & Suites Opelika features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Auburn is 8 miles from America’s BV Inn Opelika, and Valley is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Columbus Metropolitan Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- The hot tub was awesome very relaxing the whole stay
- This hotel is definitely trying to make itself more upscale. The furniture, the farmer’s sink in the bathroom, and the little touches like the new carpet prove it.
- The clerks were very cautious and friendly..and security was good, enhanced by locking doors after 10pm.
- Hello, I just stayed the weekend at your red roof plus in Opelika Al. We paid 169 for one night in a king suite. To start off, the room smelled strongly of smoke and urine. There were bugs crawling all over the room. The bathroom had dirty towels, mold in the bathtub and wads of hair sitting on the counter. The remote controls and chairs In the room had a white resdedue all over them. We had to ask for different sheets and blankets because ours smelled like urine and had hair all over them. I am extremely unhappy that I had to pay so much money to stay in what was supposed to be a nice room. It’s was so disgusting and I was afraid to lay down. I would like a refund for my room.
- Staff was friendly and addressed anything I needed during my stay.
Top Hotels In Valley Alabama Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Valley Alabama to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Valley Alabama but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Valley Alabama. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!