5 Best Hotels To Stay In Valdivia de Paine Metropolitan Region – Top Hotel Reviews
Valdivia de Paine Metropolitan Region is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Valdivia de Paine Metropolitan Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valdivia de Paine Metropolitan Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valdivia de Paine Metropolitan Region. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Valdivia de Paine Metropolitan Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Valdivia de Paine Metropolitan Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Valdivia De Paine Metropolitan Region:
Amplus Restaurante & Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Amplus Restaurante & Hotel offers accommodations in Isla de Maipo. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santiago is 26 miles from Amplus Restaurante & Hotel, and Providencia is 28 miles away. Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Great location for visiting vineyards and friendly staff.
- Modest clean close by, staff were fantastic!!! one staff even offered to loan me & my collegue his personal push bikes to spend the day riding around the area! staff were truly wonderful & friendly!
- Nice room, small but nice. Rooms are located over the restaurant. Go up one flight of stairs the rooms are all located on the same floor. The bedroom window had a view of the roof and some trees beyond. The shower was great. The bathroom was a good size. The bed had attractive covers and pillowcases. Lamps and outlets on both sides of the bed. There was a closet with hangers. In the restaurant, there was karaoke the host was quite a good singer in English.
Habitaciones nuevas, cómodas
La amabilidad del personal en la atención
- La atencion del personal, la calidad de la comida, la comodidad en la habitacion.
Hostal Gran Reserva
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Hostal Gran Reserva is located in Isla de Maipo in the region of Región Metropolitana, just 26 miles from Santiago. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Providencia is 27 miles from Hostal Gran Reserva, and Rancagua is 30 miles from the property. Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is 25 miles away.
- La atención de las personas ningún drama súper atentos a si necesitas algo lo único malo que una de sus sirvientas es muy garabatera y no es muy grato escuchar y el desayuno muy rico y contundente
- La atención personalizada, el espacio de la piscina, la ubicación.
- Muy buen acogida, amabilidad excelente atención todo limpio y ordenado.
- Un desayuno muy familiar, contundente y, principalmente con cariño
- La atensión cariñosa de su dueña y el sentirme como en casa
Hotel El Almendro
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Hotel El Almendro is located in Paine. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santiago is 25 miles from Hotel El Almendro, and Providencia is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- It is close to the highway, it has a beautiful landscape next to a vineyard.
- Nice place! Beautiful grounds! Large room, huge bathtub. Very clean. Good breakfast.
- I liked very much the fact that they extended my check-out time due to a personal request. And the staff were very gentle.
- It’s ideal for a reasonably low cost and comfortable stop-over to another destination, but not in an environment to spend any amount of time at the hotel. There is a good Italian restaurant about 2km away up the main road. Drive, as it’s not ideal to walk.
- Seems quite new. Well appointed room. Comfortable bed, good tv, good shower. Some nice touches such as the little statues in the room. Breakfast is also good.
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sauna, Hotel Monticello is located in San Francisco de Mostazal in the region of O’Higgins. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Rancagua is 17 miles from Hotel Monticello, and La Granja is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 37 miles from Hotel Monticello.
Excellent hotel, I recommend it!
Double rooms very wide
- Breakfast was amazing and til midday! Great outdoor pool and indoor pool.
- Loved the turn down service and the breakfast buffet was amazing. Also loved the bathroom.
- This must be the best hotel in Chile. 5* rooms, super-helpful staff, perfect driving distance due South of Santiago Airport. Even covered parking.
- Really nice location and it’s really a real comfort – Casino & restaurants really closed to the hotel.
- Excellent hotel, I recommend it!
Hotel Casa Real – Viña Santa Rita
Located just outside of Santiago and inside of Santa Rita vineyard, one of the oldest wine cellars of Chile, this historical monument was fully renovated in 2017 becoming Hotel Casa Real, a luxury boutique hotel.Featuring 16 rooms and following a neoclassic style with views of the gardens and swimming pool. Guest can enjoy two diferentes restaurants, Casa Real in the inside or Doña Paula Restaurant in the gardens. Both offering a wide variety of wines.The hotel is surrounded by a 40 hectares park designed by french landscaper Guillermo Renner, featuring a lagoon, black-necked swans, and roman baths. Guests can visit the Museo Andino, and partake in different wine activities.Guests can also participate in wine tastings, which can be organised upon request, or enjoy a groumet picnic in the gardens.All rooms come with a wine bottle, and offer several comforts.Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport is 47 kilometres from the hotel, while the city centre of Santiago is 26.1 miles away.
- We had a special experience staying in this perfectly preserved home, gardens and vineyards of a historically important wine family in Chile. Even a beautiful church is adjacent to the house. The staff was very attentive and provided excellent service. I highly recommend a visit to Casa Real.
- The Casa Real hotel, chapel and surrounding gardens are lovely, the food very good. The bedrooms on the ground floor were very comfortable with well equipped bathrooms (with shower only). The staff are all excellent.
- Amazing gardens, beautiful and peaceful pool, friendly staff, nice and confortable room. Very good (and a lot of) wine! 3 nights stay was perfect!
Personalización y gran dedicacion de la atención del personal.
Poder disfrutar salones y maravilloso parque.
Todo ,,, la capilla los parques
La viña, el café… La atención del personal.
Un sueño ,,,
Top Hotels In Valdivia De Paine Metropolitan Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Valdivia de Paine Metropolitan Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Valdivia de Paine Metropolitan Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Valdivia de Paine Metropolitan Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!