5 Best Hotels To Stay In Val-Brillant Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Val-Brillant Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Val-Brillant Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Val-Brillant Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Val-Brillant Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Val-Brillant Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Val-Brillant Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Val-brillant Quebec:
Sélectôtel Amqui Pastali
Located in Amqui in the region of Quebec, 26 miles from Matane, Sélectôtel Amqui Pastali features a terrace and a ski pass sales point. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the lake or river. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing.
The pool and the restaurant
Beatiful view at lake
My husband said the bed was excellent! Fell into it and had a great sleep!
Clerk at front desk was practically waiting for us to walk in the door. She had everything ready – we arrived late. She did a great job and she was sweet!
And loved waking up looking out over the little creek. Drove thru town – really quaint. Loved the scenery and even a beautiful cemetery!
- The pool was amazing. Gorgeous view of lake. On site restaurant was ok.
Location is great, perfect lake view
friendly staff at the bar!
- the views and pool and hottub and also just about eveything …
- The pool and the restaurant
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Auberge Beausejour is located in Amqui, just 27 miles from Matane. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.
- Very good evening meal and breakfast served on site. Friendly French welcome.
- The atmosphere is caring and the food is delicious. I would even say, the auberge restaurant provides an exquisite cousine. On top of that they have a special price in the evening for a 4 course meal just for those who stay at the auberge. The best ever chocolate mouse cake we have eaten. Provided I live closer I would have been going there for supper on special occasions.
- Very friendly staff, spoke English well. The hotel had character. Left us chocolates in the room when we arrived!
- Lovely welcome from the lady who ran the hotel. She went out of her way to help
- Really good breakfast, clean comfortable room, friendly staff with an easy to find location. Lots of parking
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and fitness center, Auberge l’Ambassadeur is located in Amqui in the region of Quebec, just 27 miles from Matane. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Friendly courteous staff. Extra large rooms very noce
- The large 2 bedroom suite had too many stairs, making it a bit dangerous for babies, but otherwise was wonderful for our large group!
- We had a queen room with two beds. Room was comfortable and quiet. Beds were good. There were two chairs so we didn’t have to sit on the bed. The exercise room was well equipped for a hotel
- Wonderful room with all the facilities that you might wish (from extracomfy beds to soft bath-wraps). Excellent quality/price ratio.
- Friendly staff, close to where I needed to be. I was able to get an early check-in since I got there earlier than I expected. Breakfast was delicious, reasonable in size and price. Room is spacious, very nice and spic n’span clean. Beds comfortable, A/C works great and extra blankets and pillows…
Auberge Du Lac Malcom
Located in Sayabec, 20 miles from Matane, Auberge Du Lac Malcom features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the lake.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking.
- We stayed at this auberge on our road trip around the Gaspe Peninsula. We arrived quite late at night and were taken aback by the long dark drive to the auberge, which is joined with a campground and located in a quiet country location. The main building, where the auberge is, is very clean and decorated with charming retro Canadian travel posters. Our room (and all others it seems) backed onto a large patio overlooking the namesake lake. All of the facilities were good, and gave us a nice memory of our camping trips as children. Breakfast is offered for $5 and is toast, coffee, juice, and a huge range of spreads.
- Friendly lovely owners, perfect lake view with nice terrace (semi private) and piscine, great place to stay, to relax, and to do some small activities like kayaking, fishing and swimming…
- Lovely staff. Beautiful lake view room with balcony. Good breakfast. Easy parking . Extremely quiet.
- Very friendly owners, our kids loved the pool and the playground. Beds are really comfortable and the whole property is in perfect shape, very clean. Every room has its own terasse with furniture with a beautiful view on the lake. Restaurant is in short distance, less than 5 k away. We will definitely come back.
- Charming waterfront hotel right in the middle of the nature. Room is clean and cozy. Staff (owners) are very courteous and polite.
Auberge de la Pente Abrupte
Located in Sainte Paule, 16 miles from Matane, Auberge de la Pente Abrupte features a playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.
- This is quite a fascinating place to stay. Located seemingly in the middle of nowhere, I was using it as a stopping point between Quebec City and Miramichi. The area is beautiful. There is an on-site restaurant, where I had some tasty poutine and the owner was friendly and attentive. The room was nice, and a great place to get a peaceful night in between long drives.
- Very basic and clean accommodation. Perfect if you are stopping late for the night to continue your travel early the next day.
- Everything was excelent. The dinner and the breakfast were delicious.
- Location very quiet, literally off the beaten track. Staff was very friendly and sociable. Wi-Fi was good.
- Hôtel avec une erabliere permettant de découvrir cette spécialité québécoise. Une convivialité de bon aloi rende le séjour agréable.
Top Hotels In Val-brillant Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Val-Brillant Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Val-Brillant Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Val-Brillant Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!