5 Best Hotels To Stay In Vå Telemark – Top Hotel Reviews
Vå Telemark is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vå Telemark. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vå Telemark. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vå Telemark. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vå Telemark right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vå Telemark with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Vå Telemark:
Haukeli Hotel offers accommodations in Haukeligrend. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a sauna.There is a tour desk and gift shop at the property.
The ambiance of the hotel makes you feel as if you are home, super friendly staff, home cooking dinner, and cosy reception area. The rooms were spacious and super clean
The hotel location is the perfect stop if you are traveling from Oslo toward odda and western region of Norway.
- We arrived quite late (19.45) and were told we would have to wait until “half-nine” for a dinner. However the young man checked with the kitchen and we were able to go straight into the restaurant for an excellent simple meal. We found out later that, in Norwegian, when they say “half-nine” they actually mean half before nine, or 8.30 !
Nice cosy hotel after reconstruction. Everything is practical and clean. Breakfest offer all you need for morning food.
Parking just in front of the hotel and if you have room on parking side your car stay just on front of your window. :)).
- Home away from home. Friendly and service minded staff. The best bedding I have experienced in Norway for quite a while!
Warm welcome by the very nice owner who also gave us good advices for the rest of our trip. The parking is behind the hotel next to the entrance so it was super easy to park our car (when you travel with several suitcases it’s convenient!) and there is also a little supermarket next door (also very convenient!)
The whole hotel has been recently redecorated and it’s pretty, cosy, and extremely comfy – we really loved the ambiance! We especially liked the fireplace in the dining room.
The room we had is gorgeous, with very comfortables armchairs next to the window and a super comfortable double bed. The bathroom is quite simple but spacious and spotless clean.
The restaurant offers delicious meals at a very reasonable price. The breakfast buffet is really good and we were even offered take away coffees and teas.
- The ambiance of the hotel makes you feel as if you are home, super friendly staff, home cooking dinner, and cosy reception area. The rooms were spacious and super clean
Camp Vierli Hotell
Showcasing water sports facilities and a ski pass sales point, Camp Vierli Hotell is located in Rauland, just 22 miles from Rjukan. The hotel has a sauna and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV.You will find free shuttle service and shops at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. The hotel also provides bike rental.
- Good place, nice view. Good breakfast. The room was clean and the bed comfortable.
- Excellent hotel. The room is not big, but cozy, with a sink. The shower and toilet are very clean, and comfortable. Beautiful views from the window. There are picnic areas. Excellent breakfast.
- Fabulous views from our rooms over the lake. The skatepark wasn’t being used when we were there. We had a shared bathroom which was fine. There is a great room with table tennis, fusball, playstation – also 2 trampolines outside. Nice breakfast too.
- Nice hotel, we used it as a night stopover on our trip to Oslo. It is cca 3 hours drive from Trolltunga trek and 3 hours drive to Oslo. We came late at night so we slept over the breakfast and were waken up by the kids playing in the skateboard park. Room was clean, very comfortable and warm.
A place mostly for young people.
A typical winterplace.
Park for skateboarding.
Featuring free WiFi, Rauland Høgfjellshotell offers accommodations in Rauland. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a gift shop at the property.This hotel has ski-to-door access and free use of bicycles is available. You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing and biking.
- It was great to have all the hotel facilities (pool, restaurant and concierge). The hotel had a very traditional ski lodge feel. It was warm and inviting and had great communal spaces to enjoy.
- Great food, though not included in the price. Lucky as there is nowhere else nearby where you can get food. Dinner was fully booked for one of the two nights we were there which meant we had to self cater. Luckily we had a great two room apartment with lots of facilities including a kitchen. Wonderful views of Hardangavidda.
- The lounge area by the reception was quite nice. The hotel has a pool which is also ok/good. Didn’t taste the food so I can’t comment on that.
Nice hotel with comfy beds. Pool and steamsauna was nice. Breakfast was good.
Staff friendly and hard working.
A great location for winter activity.
- Vi likte det hjemmekoselig inventaret og omgivelsene i hotellet. Nydelig frokost og middag ! Flott beliggenhet ! Trivelige ansatte. Kanskje litt dyrt ? Vi er ikke så erfarne med hotellopphold…..Behagelig å kunne gå like fra hotellet og ut i løypene !
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing ski-to-door access and ski storage, Hotel Haukelifjell is located in Vågsli. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or lake. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking.
- Fantastic staff, a nise atmosfere. We will deffently go back.
- It was the best hotel I have had traveling acrocc Norwey, even though among all other hotels were much more expensive. Price/quality ration is excellent. Of course, it was not luxuary), but really good for the price I paid. Room was big, beds were comfortable, location is nice (between two lakes).
- Very good breakfast, good parking, and helpful staf. Nice surroundings by the lake.
- Nice, newly renovated Place. Good value for Money! By car you Reach several wonderful walking routes in minutes.
- The breakfast buffet was not very big, but everything was delicious! Very tasty, and the personnel refilled empty plates very quickly.
Showcasing a terrace and ski-to-door access, Vågslidtun Hotel is located in Vågsli. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or lake. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking.
- Quiet, and confortabely beds. A good place to stay when travel over the montains.
Lovely building and setting.
Nice staff and good food.
- Everything, the hostess get top score from us (the Volkswagen beetle entusiasts)
- Kindly staff, very nice location of the Hotel directly beside a lake, very good breakfast buffet.
- Beautiful location. Great staff. Comfortable room. Very good food.
Top Hotels In Vå Telemark Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vå Telemark to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vå Telemark but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vå Telemark. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!