5 Best Hotels To Stay In Unión de Guadalupe Jalisco – Top Hotel Reviews
Unión de Guadalupe Jalisco is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Unión de Guadalupe Jalisco. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Unión de Guadalupe Jalisco. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Unión de Guadalupe Jalisco. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Unión de Guadalupe Jalisco right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Unión de Guadalupe Jalisco with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Unión De Guadalupe Jalisco:
Hotel Boutique De Sierra Rancho Los Dos Juanes
Located in Unión de Guadalupe in the region of Jalisco, 28 miles from Mazamitla, Hotel Boutique De Sierra Rancho Los Dos Juanes features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. San Juan Cosalá is 27 miles from Hotel Boutique De Sierra Rancho Los Dos Juanes, and Ajijic is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 43 miles from Hotel Boutique De Sierra Rancho Los Dos Juanes.
No reviews yet.
Gran Casa Sayula Galeria & SPA
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Gran Casa Sayula Galeria & SPA offers accommodations in Sayula. The hotel has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 48 miles from Gran Casa Sayula Galeria.
- The building its awesome. Everything its traditional and very cultural.
- It is of 5 star quality, splurged to see what that us like. I would not do it again, I’m just fine with 2 and 3 Star Properties if well run, better value for money.
- We really enjoyed the ambiance. Our family enjoyed our stay and wanted more time there.
- Pool heat up at 30degrees, restaurant inside the complex and pet friendly no additional fee.
- Sólo el spa.Pero el personal Mustio. Nada cordial. Te contestan sin calidez. Ni te voltear a ver. Como que te hacen un favor ateniéndose de huésped.
La Casa de los Patios Hotel & Spa
Showcasing an outdoor pool and playground, La Casa de los Patios Hotel & Spa is located in Sayula. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 48 miles from La Casa Patios Hotel.
Location…steps to the plaza. Room was large and very clean with free water, pop and chips.
Staff was very helpful and friendly
- The employees were very courteous, accommodating, friendly and beyond kind. I felt at home while I stayed there. Though I was born in Sayula, It’s been more than 16 years so have I have visited. I was nervous, but my experience was outstanding. I want to Kitti for her sweetness while I was in Sayula. I felt right back at home and I cannot wait to show my family the one the home I grew up in and I hope they love it to Massi can’t wait to see it and my husband cannot either. So, I just can’t wait to be there again. Booking.com it’s nice.
Restaurant deliciosos los alimentos
Ambientación y decoración del hotel
- Todo. El hotel está hermoso, muy bien cuidado y la atención excelente.
Cuentan con un tour por Sayula que tiene un costo de 130, pero es completísimo y vale mucho la pena.
Además dentro del hotel hay un pasillo cultural donde hay información sobre las cosas más destacadas de la región, entre ellas Juan Rulfo y Severo Díaz
- Location…steps to the plaza. Room was large and very clean with free water, pop and chips.
Hotel Fuerte Real
Hotel Fuerte Real offers accommodations in Ciudad Guzmán. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- It was a modern hotel room and quite large with tv, safe and en suite bathroom. Reasonably comfortable beds. The breakfast (which was included in the price of our room) was good and the catering staff was very friendly and helpful. The Reception staff were happy to call taxis for us when we needed them.
- Bed was comfortable, rooms were perfectly clean, buffet breakfast was great with plenty of options!
- Huge, comfortable very clean rooms, wonderful staff, ANAZING breakfast- like really amazing!
- I was disappointed that the breakfast wa not available. They reimbursed the money but it was the convenience of having breakfast onsite that appealed to me.
- the breakfasts were very good, warm and fresh rooms clean, stuff, polite and helpful’
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Tlayolan offers accommodations in Ciudad Guzmán. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- It is a comfortable hotel. The staff is nice, the hotel is clean.
- Great budget accommodations. The location of this hotel is excellent, within just a few blocks of the quaint and picturesque downtown. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The rooms are very clean.
- El personal es amable y atento, la ubicación es excelente
- Está a una cuadra del centro, por lo cual su ubicación es muy buena
- Tenia lo necesario para estar comoda, la ubicación es genial porque no está ni demasiado cerca ni lejos de la plaza principal y de las zonas de restaurantes y bares
Top Hotels In Unión De Guadalupe Jalisco Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Unión de Guadalupe Jalisco to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Unión de Guadalupe Jalisco but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Unión de Guadalupe Jalisco. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!