5 Best Hotels To Stay In Tiñor El Hierro – Top Hotel Reviews
Tiñor El Hierro is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tiñor El Hierro. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tiñor El Hierro. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tiñor El Hierro. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tiñor El Hierro right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tiñor El Hierro with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Tiñor El Hierro:
Parador de El Hierro
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set between the mountain and the sea at Roque de Bonanza, this secluded hotel looks out over the Atlantic Ocean from its setting on the tiny, tropical island of El Hierro.The modern Parador de El Hierro provides a peaceful venue for your visit to this volcanic island paradise. It is surrounded by a lush garden and outdoor swimming pool – a great place to cool off from the year-round sunshine of the Canary Islands.The Parador’s elegant, colonial-style interior opens onto a row of balconies overlooking the ocean. Most of the hotel’s rooms also boast magnificent sea views, creating a relaxing and unforgettable atmosphere.
- Beds were good, general ambience of hotel was nice and the location was perfect. The staff were particularly helpful when I made an error with my booking dates.
- Peace and solitude.Quaintness of an old Spanish hotel.Towels and linen regularly changed along with lovely in room toiletries. Excellent staff and the amazing views.
- Restaurant very good and reasonable. Breakfast excellent. Sadly we had to miss second one as we had to leave early in the morning for ferry. Lovely location.
The quiet intimate atmosphere
Loads of hot water
Excellent bar food available as well as restuarant
- Location, friendliness of staff, best bed linen and towel quality of all the hotels we stayed in during our month long trip. Go for a sea view room with balcony. Menu was sufficiently varied to enable you to stay several nights and eat different appealing food, portions were large
Hotel Boomerang offers accommodations in Valverde.A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is El Hierro Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Great location no matter what we asked for extra glasses cups electric kettle heater for our room all was supied with au smile .the manager was also very informative regarding walks we wished to do
- Lovely location, welcoming staff, clean. The host even drop me off at the bus station.
- Nice hotel in a nice location. Fernando is a gentleman and a scholar.
- The staff and management were more than friendly and helpful in every way possible.
- The views were amazing, the bed was very comfortable and the bathtub. The staff was kind and efficient. I didnt expect that from a two stars hotel.
Balneario Pozo de la Salud
Located in Sabinosa, 12 miles from Valverde, Balneario Pozo de la Salud features a restaurant and free WiFi. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is El Hierro Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- If you want a more quiet and remote location, than this is the place to go. Very good dinner, ok breakfast, clean rooms and very helpful staff even if they know little to no English.
- Pretty much the only place to stay in Pozo de la salud! One of the more expensive places to stay on the island but actually very nice and good value for money. There’s a small local bar nearby if you don’t want to eat in the restaurant that is excellent value for money
- The fantastic sea views from the room, and the lovely food in the evenings
- Located by the ocean and better situated than the alternative 3 star Parador if you wish to explore the whole island as we did. Very good food and wine at reasonable prices in the restaurant. Pool and spa facilities were on offer but we were too busy exploring!
- Super nice Hotel at the End of the World. Nice, friendly and helpfull Staff. Top Massage Facility, with top Masseuse. Super Clean. Nice Rooms. Nice Floor, very green.
Casas Rurales La Pestilla
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casas Rurales La Pestilla offers accommodations in El Pinar del Hierro, just 8 miles from Valverde. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. El Hierro Airport is 9 miles away.
- Stunning location between the sea and a mountain forest. A really stylish traditional house. Nice welcome with some home-made wine in the carafe. You can’t be more satisfied.
- Schönes Haus, sehr hilfsbereiter Gastgeber. Ruhig, etwas besonderes. Gerne mal wieder
Casa muy acogedora en El Pinar ( pueblo céntrico de la isla y bien comunicada con el resto de la isla ), los dueños de la casa dan mucha facilidades y cualquier necesidad te ayudan y están muy atentos.
La terraza / jardín de piedra es muy bonita y con buen tiempo se puede aprovechar
Sin duda alguna la recomiendo para pasar la estación en la maravillosa isla de El Hierro
- Buen detalle por parte de los dueños con la botella de vino, queso, galletas, cervezas y refrescos. Además, los panes por la mañana. Muchas gracias!
- Lo atiende un matrimonio super acogedor. Ademas de que la casa es preciosa, te ofrecen alimentos (vino, queso, azucar, agua, leche…) para que tengas algo a tu llegada, hasta que puedas ir comprando; de forma que es como si el desayuno estuviera incluido y te llevan el pan reciente por las mañanas. Un lujo !!
Hotel Ida Inés
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Ida Inés offers accommodations in Frontera. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is El Hierro Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Good value for money and very good for a 2 star hotel.
This is a small family owned hotel, the owners are very friendly and helpful and are keen to help you make the most of your visit to El Hierro. The continental breakfast is excellent, lots of fresh fruit The rooms were comfortable, with facilities for making drinks and tv.
If you are looking for a good location for your stay in El Hierro I would recommend Frontera.
Freundlichkeit des Inhabers!
Das Bett ist super!
- El personal del hotel es muy cercano y amable, los desayunos muy buenos, con fruta fresca y jugos recién hechos.
- Fue un regalo para mis padres. Salieron encantados del trato cercano, la atención y la limpieza.
Top Hotels In Tiñor El Hierro Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tiñor El Hierro to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tiñor El Hierro but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tiñor El Hierro. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!