5 Best Hotels To Stay In Tiedra Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Tiedra Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tiedra Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tiedra Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tiedra Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tiedra Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tiedra Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Tiedra Castile And Leon:
Ibersol La Casona de Andrea
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Ibersol La Casona de Andrea offers accommodations in Tiedra. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Valladolid is 27 miles from Rural La Casona de Andrea, and Zamora is 28 miles away. Valladolid Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- La ubicación del hotel, zona muy tranquila en pleno campo
- De camino a Portugal. Es un lugar excelente. Muy bien cuidado. Decoración, equipamiento, organizazción. Tiene un restaurante excepcional, muy meritorio a parsar de la poca afluencia. Muchas posibilidades de ocio y tranquilidad
- Ubytování ve venkovské staré usedlosti, vhodné k výletu do hor. Splnilo očekávání
Heerlijk rustig, privé.
De verschillende zitplekken met prachtig uitzicht; binnen, buiten, in de schaduw of juist in de zon. Heel relaxed sfeertje.
- El buffet de desayuno fue excelente. El personal fue de ayuda para planificar las visitas a pueblos cercanos. Fueron muy amables con nosotros.
Hotel La Torre
Located in Vega de Valdetronco, 21 miles from Valladolid, Hotel La Torre features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Toro is 15 miles from Hotel La Torre, and Tordesillas is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 16 miles from Hotel La Torre.
- Ugly on the outside, surprisingly well kept on the inside. Basic accomodation at a good price, very clean and spacious room with a bathtube.
- La ubicacion es perfecta! Es la 2ª vez que paro aqui y lo volvere a hacer
- La limpieza de la habitación y la comodidad de las camas
- Habitación limpia, camas cómodas y habitación espaciosa.
- Limpieza, amplitud de las habitaciones y camas cómodas
Hotel Juan II
Located in Toro, 18 miles from Zamora, Hotel Juan II features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Each room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tordesillas is 20 miles from Hotel Juan II, and Medina del Campo is 29 miles from the property. Valladolid Airport is 31 miles away.
- The position of this hotel is exceptional.The staff are professional and very friendly.Nothing is too much trouble for them.
- Great location right next to the picturesque church and Main Street.
- It is a nice hotel; nothing really wrong. The hotel is showing its age, but not in any way that detracts particularly from a pleasant stay. For Toro it is fine with a great location.
The view is amazing.
Bed very confortable and new
- En pleno centro de Toro, un hotel sencillo, con decoracion castellana y austera.
Hotel Zaravencia is located in Toro, just 18 miles from Zamora. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Tordesillas is 20 miles from Hotel Zaravencia, and Medina del Campo is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Plaza Mayor – means you are in the heart of the township. Parking free and about 200 m away and safe.
1. Staff was outstanding!!! Wonderful and extremely helpful!
2. Bed very comfortable
3. The best location in Toro!!
4. Loved the shower.
5. Very very quiet room (101).
Town centre location over looking main square. Lovely atmosphere outside with passers by and lots to look at whilst you have a drink, tapas whatever.
Helpful owner and wife and staff, room was spacious and clean, can’t fault it.
- Very good location. Large comfortable room. Lady on reception very helpful
- Amabilidad de la persona de recepción y la localización del hotel
Hotel María De Molina
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel María De Molina offers accommodations in Toro, just 18 miles from Zamora. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tordesillas is 20 miles from Hotel María De Molina, and Medina del Campo is 29 miles from the property. Valladolid Airport is 30 miles away.
- The location. The pleasant and helpful staff. The size of the room.
- A nice older hotel. Everything was fine, it was quiet and comfortable. I had lunch on the hotel’s terrazza one day and it was quite good. The location is convenient and pleasant. I was in town for the Las Edades Del Hombre exhibit and it made a nice base.
- decent menu of the day locationexcellent for Collegiate.
- La situación, a 3 minutos de la Plaza Mayor; el personal era encantador y la habitación amplia. Sin lujos pero muy correcto todo.
- Atención del personal de recepción excelente, muy amables y profesionales ante mis peticiones. Ubicación muy buena para conocer Toro y habitaciones amplias con todas las comodidades. Limpieza y tranquilidad.
Top Hotels In Tiedra Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tiedra Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tiedra Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tiedra Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!