5 Best Hotels To Stay In Tarazona de la Mancha Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Tarazona de la Mancha Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Tarazona de la Mancha Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tarazona de la Mancha Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tarazona de la Mancha Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Tarazona de la Mancha Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Tarazona de la Mancha Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Tarazona De La Mancha Castilla-la Mancha:
Hotel Cervantes is located in Mahora, 17 miles from Albacete and 16 miles from Alcalá del Júcar. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Alarcón is 30 miles from Hotel Cervantes, and Casas Ibáñez is 14 miles from the property.
- Good breakfast and dinner. Rooms are OK. Wifi is good. Perfect hotel
- Consistant approach to everything and they are reforming the bar
- le soir nous avons manges au restaurant de l hotel . tres bon rapport qualite prix . tres bon petit vin de la cooperative .c etait in samedi soir tres bonne ambiance .
- la habitación espaciosa y con nevera .televisión. aire acondicionado la verdad muy confortable
Fint og billigt hotel til overnatning.
Rigtig fin tapas-resturant i stuen
Hotel Flor de la Mancha
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hotel Flor de la Mancha offers accommodations in La Roda. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Albacete is 21 miles from Hotel Flor de la Mancha, and Alarcón is 24 miles away.
- A very busy hotel and seems to be a centre of the community. A very friendly place and will certainly use again and recommend. to friends. Perhaps we will try a suite next !
- The staff were very good. The room was clean and comfortable. The emergency toiletry supplies put much more expensive hotels to shame.
- Great Tapas bar, local produce shop within and lovely Miguelitos!
- Staff kind and professional. Breakfast was good. The bed was quite big, clean and comfortable.
- The bar area was really, busy thriving and interesting. The meals on offer were good value and we felt we had a real Spanish experience.
Hotel El Sueño de Jemik
This hotel is just off highway A31 main road in La Roda. It offers a 24-hour front desk and air conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The rooms at Hotel Sueño de Jemik feature hardwood floors and simple décor. Each one has a private bathroom and a telephone with free calls to Spanish landline numbers.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Castilian food, and there is also a cafe. The Sueño de Jemik also has a store where you can buy local produce such as traditional Miguelito cake.The hotel is just a 25 minute drive from Albacete. Free on-site parking is available.
- The room was comfy, the staff pleasant but the place is so busy it was noisy.
- Food very reasonable and staff very friendly and helpful
- Really nice staff. Good value for the money. Very easy access from the main road.
- We stopped over on our way to Vera from Santander…perfect overnight stop, clean quiet room and very helpful staff…food available all the time.
1 night stop over traveling north.
Hotel was easy to find but parking on waste ground behind property with access via steps at rear was not ideal.
Set up is for southbound access only.
Room very clean and quiet even with motorway and lorry parking near by.
Resteraunt is a challenge when trying to order with limited Spanish but worked out ok, food was very good.
Reception and other staff are very friendly and helpful.
Disposable razor, tooth brush,s etc in bathroom is a nice touch.
Would recommend and use again if in area.
Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, Villa Manolita is located in Fuensanta in the region of Castila-La Mancha, just 21 miles from Albacete. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A TV is featured.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Alarcón is 21 miles from Villa Manolita, and Villarrobledo is 29 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Juanito offers free Wi-Fi access and free private parking, in a peaceful location in the center of La Roda.Bedrooms at the Juanito Hotel are comfortable and elegant. They all have air conditioning and flat-screen TV. The hotel also has a relaxing sauna and a terrace.The Juanito is known for its excellent restaurant, serving creative regional cuisine. It also has a cafe and a TV lounge.The hotel is 18 miles from Albacete, in the historic town of La Roda. It has good access to major roads, including the A31.
- The Dinner and breakfast were excellent and the staff very very good
- Everything was just OK. I wouldn’t stay again.
- Todo muy bien y la gente muy maja. Las camas comodas.
-No nos faltó de nada en cuanto a servicios
-Calefacción y mantas disponibles
-Buen precio del desayuno en la cafetería del hotel
El personal del hotel, las instalaciones, el trato amable…. todo, en realidad….
El gato contorsionista de la entrada. El camarero tan amable llamado “Rafael”!!!
Top Hotels In Tarazona De La Mancha Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Tarazona de la Mancha Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Tarazona de la Mancha Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Tarazona de la Mancha Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!