5 Best Hotels To Stay In Talaván Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Talaván Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Talaván Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Talaván Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Talaván Extremadura. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Talaván Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Talaván Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Talaván Extremadura:
Albergue Turistico Ruta de la Plata Casar
Albergue Turistico Ruta de la Plata Casar is located in Casar de Cáceres, just 6 miles from Cáceres. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Trujillo is 29 miles from Albergue Turistico Ruta de la Plata, and Alcántara is 28 miles away. Talavera La Real Airport is 51 miles from the property.
- Lovely friendly staff, great location on the edge of a charming little town, perfect stop over when traveling the Autovia de la Plata, modern design yet no frills hostel. Liked it would stay again
The room was really basic and staff did not really care about guests , no
safety in mind and no one around at night . No emergency contact number should you have a problem and no one around at 8 am so no breakfast as it states. No lights on staircase which is your means of escape ,Will
I go back again , definitely not !
- Near to the Motorway. Clean comfortable beds. Good air-conditioning. Takes pets.
- Bed was very comfortable, large room and excellent bathroom. Adequate for one night stop. The manager or barman was very polite and accommodating with sign language to try and liase with us!
- Very modern equipped accommodation, about 0,5 km from city center
Hospedería Puente de Alconétar
Hospedería Puente de Alconétar is located in Garrovillas, just 19 miles from Cáceres. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Monfortinho is 28 miles from Hotel Puente de Alconetar, and Alcántara is 18 miles away.
- Very nice location. The house is perfectly conditioned as a hotel. The staff were very gently at all time. Food at the restaurant was delicious and good value for money.
- A quiet peacful place with beautiful surroundings. The pool was delightful plus the dinner good value.
- We loved the old building but with comfortable, modern bedroomsrooms and bathroom. We also enjoyed a swim in the lovely pool. The hotel is situated in a beautiful old square untouched by time. Our second visit and one which did not disappoint.
- Its a lovely old building with modern extensions. The room was large and comfortable and had a large private balcony. The dog was welcome and a bed, bowl and doggie wipes were waiting for him in the room.
- A good stop over on the way to the Santander ferry. Interesting old building. Room with breakfast and dinner = value for money package.
Hospederia Parque de Monfragüe
One of our top picks in Torrejón el Rubio.Hospederia Parque de Monfragüe is set in the heart of Extremadura, between the historic cities of Plasencia, Trujillo and Cáceres. It has an outdoor swimming pool, a free Wi-Fi zone and free public parking.Hospedería Monfragüe is built in wood, slate and concrete and decorated with paintings by local artists. The spacious, air-conditioned rooms include a computer, flat-screen TV, minibar and hairdryer.The hotel has a restaurant, and a bar with terrace. There is also a garden, a lounge with a fireplace, and a paddle tennis area. You can find a gym at the property.The hotel offers views of Monfragüe National Park. On request, staff at reception can arrange guided hikes or 4×4 excursions around the park. The regional capital of Cáceres is 31.1 miles away.
- Architecturally the hotel is beautiful building that fits in well with the surrounding landscape.
- Receptionist changed our room when we asked for one with view
- Good hotel with easy access in quiet rural area near to Castle and Park Beautiful views Excellent evening meal and breakfast Great value for the price
The buffet breakfast was very good, especially if included in the price of the room, although a little on the expensive side otherwise.
The hotel also had a wide choice of pillows available which made for an especially good nights sleep
- The room, the staff kindness, the quality of the food
Located in Casar de Cáceres, 7 miles from Cáceres, La Encarnación features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Trujillo is 30 miles from La Encarnación, and Alcántara is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- The welcome from Victoria was particularly warm. We had an excellent salad and platter of cheese for supper accompanied by wine from the fridge run on honesty policy. The breakfast was excellent with various local delicacies we had never tried before. The location just north of Caceres, approx 10 mins off the motorway was ideal. There was a cosy shared sitting room where we ate and relaxed in the evening. We shall be back!! Thank you Victoria
- Owners were friendly hospitable and helpful. Wonderful fire
- Excellent accommodation with little extras that made it special, Viktoria a very welcoming host
A small hotel full of charm less than 10 mins from motorway exit, well signposted all the way with bright yellow signs at every turning. Arriving to a gated entrance with shady parking, through to the inner courtyard with rustic tables and chairs with trees and plants
A warm welcome from our host Victoria and a tour of the cosy sitting room and well stocked kitchen then upstairs to our delightful en suite room complete with fireplace, would be wonderful in the winter..A lovely private patio looking out over the countryside shaded from still hot evening sun
Having previously requested home cooked dinner thanks to Arturo, was served to us in the courtyard simple and delicious with equally local wine
In all an excellent stay
- The place was lovely. Clean and nice rooms and a great evening meal and breakfast. The bed was amazing, really cosy and comfortable. A great place to stay
Hotel Carvajal is located in Torrejón el Rubio, 28 miles from Cáceres and 22 miles from Trujillo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. Plasencia is 18 miles from Hotel Carvajal, and Jarandilla de la Vera is 31 miles away.
- The shower was ok, wifi worked intermittently and slow. An English menu was available but no one can speak English so just point your finger, unless you can speak Spanish of course. I used a translator on my iPad.
- Friendly staff. Bar downstairs which catered for locals too. Convenient parking & on main road. A good centre for visiting the Monfrague nature park with its wonderful birdlife.
- Excellently situated for the Parque Monfragüe. I have stayed here 6 times and always receive a friendly welcome.
- El desayuno muy bueno teniendo en cuenta el precio de la habitación, el personal muy amable, y la calefacción muy bien.
- La atención fue muy buena. Sobre todo a la hora de realizar los desayunos y algunas comidas. El bar que tienen está bien para picotear algo.
Top Hotels In Talaván Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Talaván Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Talaván Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Talaván Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!