5 Best Hotels To Stay In Sydney Forks Nova Scotia – Top Hotel Reviews
Sydney Forks Nova Scotia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sydney Forks Nova Scotia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sydney Forks Nova Scotia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sydney Forks Nova Scotia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sydney Forks Nova Scotia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sydney Forks Nova Scotia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Sydney Forks Nova Scotia:
Hearthstone Inn Sydney
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Hearthstone Inn Sydney is located in Sydney, just 12 miles from Mira. The hotel has a fitness center and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The staff were very friendly. The inn was extremely clean. Everyone was so friendly. The restaurant have a delicious complementary breakfast. We were there during non peak time so there wasn’t a breakfast buffet which was totally understandable. The server was very attentive making sure the food was good and asking if we needed anything else. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone and would definitely stay there again.
- Friendly staff, convenient location in regards to our trip.
- The queen-size beds were very comfortable. The breakfast that is included was also very tasty and hearty, with plenty of bacon (more than normal) with the scrambled eggs. Waitress and front desk staff were very friendly.
- I liked the layout ..but being a carpenter your new deck is not to Building code and poorly built just saying…also I couldn’t get in my car from the drivers door I was in the center of my parking space blocked by neighbouring car looking at the space I was in the parking lines are too narrow
- some construction issues. staff very helpful and moved us to main floor as spouse has some mobility issues and no elevator. great breakfast
Travelodge Sydney Nova Scotia
Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Travelodge Sydney Nova Scotia is located in Sydney, just 12 miles from Mira.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The girls loved that they had lots to do in one place.
- The best part of the stay was the breakfast the two ladies that were doing the work in the kitchen doing the breakfast were absolutely amazing!! Very friendly and made the stay very rewarding
Very please with the hotel we were just going to stay one night but the breakfast etc the man on the front desk zkyle was very helpful and informative.
I asked him about seniors rate or ccs
We dot 10 percent off .
Him about my Whynham rewards. Very
Helpful and pleasant hound man . Thanks Kyle for all your help.
My husbands sister was on the hospital it was perfect location very quiet .
- The best part of our stay were the friendly staff. Especially the lady working breakfast on Saturday morning (Feb.10th,2018). She was so lovely and went out of her way to make sure we had a good start to our day. 🙂
Staff was amazing. Very kind and accommodating. The crew working the breakfast Sunday morning was fantastic, so helpful and friendly
Room size was awesome
Cambridge Suites, Sydney
One of our best sellers in Sydney! Cambridge Suites, Sydney offers accommodations in Sydney. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The Trio dining room is exceptionally delicious!!! With great service. I really cannot day enough about the stay and experience there the staff were very friendly and amenities were fantastic. Nice sunsets in the jacuzzi!!
- Spacious suites, has all necessary amenities, friendly staff and good breakfast.
- They have great sausages there and nice selection of food ie cold and/or hot for breakfast. Every thing set out well.
- Excellent view of the water. Breakfast was great. Everything was hot and fresh. Rooms were clean and comfortable.
Excellent location to everything, and restaurant is very wonderful!
The whole hotel staff extremely friendly & helpful.
Hampton Inn Sydney
Hampton Inn Sydney is located in Sydney, just 12 miles from Mira. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
I love the free coffee, and free wifi. Breakfast is great! Staff is always great! Rooms are always nice and clean as well. Children LOVE the pool and slide.
The best part is that you are pet friendly!!
- Easy check in process. The staff were very friendly. The complimentary breakfast was wonderful with a great selection of food.
- everything was great! egg omelet with cheese, thumbs up!
- Great pet policy and laundry facilities were convenient.
- The room has a beautiful view, food near by and delivery options. The town itself is beautiful. The hotel is kept clean and nice throughout.
- I love the free coffee, and free wifi. Breakfast is great! Staff is always great! Rooms are always nice and clean as well. Children LOVE the pool and slide.
Holiday Inn Sydney – Waterfront
Located in Sydney, 13 miles from Mira, Holiday Inn Sydney – Waterfront features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The bed was comfortable, the location is good, the complimentary breakfast was fantastic but would be on the expensive side if not for the coupons. The waitress was very friendly and the service in the restaurant was great.
- Great location and excellent for New Year celebrations
- Friendly staff clean and great pool with slide for kids
- Room was very nice and the entertainment downstairs was awesome too
- I got a corner room with the king bed and a harbour view. The view was very nice! The beds were soft and comfortable. There was quite a bit of space in this room, it was fairly large with lots of windows for spectacular views. Front desk people were also very friendly and cool. The wifi is free. The location was excellent as it is within a walking distance to a lot of the main attractions in the area. It is a walking distance to a lot of wonderful restaurants and to the giant violin.
Top Hotels In Sydney Forks Nova Scotia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sydney Forks Nova Scotia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sydney Forks Nova Scotia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sydney Forks Nova Scotia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!