5 Best Hotels To Stay In Sturgeon Bay Wisconsin – Top Hotel Reviews
Sturgeon Bay Wisconsin is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sturgeon Bay Wisconsin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sturgeon Bay Wisconsin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sturgeon Bay Wisconsin. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sturgeon Bay Wisconsin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sturgeon Bay Wisconsin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Sturgeon Bay Wisconsin:
Best Western Maritime Inn
One of our top picks in Sturgeon Bay.Best Western Maritime Inn offers accommodations in Sturgeon Bay. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Austin Straubel International Airport, 45 miles from Best Western Maritime Inn.
- Bobby’s attitude was positive upbeat and she made you feel welcome. She went out of her way to make our stay pleasant.
- Bed was comfy, room was amazing and staff was awesome
- The breakfast offered a lot of choices and the breakfast room was spacious.
- Breakfast was really good (bout the only thing good about the hotel) front desk girl that checked us in was friendly.
- We missed not having eggs, bacon and sausage like we use to get !!
White Lace Inn
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, White Lace Inn is located in Sturgeon Bay. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Austin Straubel International Airport is 44 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
White Birch Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, White Birch Inn offers accommodations in Sturgeon Bay. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV with cable channels.The nearest airport is Austin Straubel International Airport, 43 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Snug Harbor Inn
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the lake, Snug Harbor Inn is located in Sturgeon Bay. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.Austin Straubel International Airport is 45 miles away.
- On the water with sunrise view makes you smile…close enough to everything yet quiet and far enough away for privacy
- Just great! We had a lovely stay in a very comfortable room.
- Beautiful and cozy suite! It was two story suite with a full kitchen, a hot tub and a great view of the harbor!
- Roomy, clean and nice view of water. Nice spiral staircase to second level bedroom with its own balcony!! Given it’s open room style, tv visible from living room and bedroom. Nice size TV.
- Quiet area on the water. The shower was very clean.
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Sturgeon Bay
This hotel features an indoor heated pool, hot tub, and rooms with cable TV with HBO. Door County Maritime Museum & Lighthouse is 1 miless from AmericInn Lodge & Suites Sturgeon Bay.A microwave, fridge, and coffee-making facilities are provided in the traditionally decorated rooms. They have complimentary Wi-Fi and a desk. A DVD player is available at the 24-hour front desk.The pool area at this hotel has a sauna and games area with billiards and arcade games. A business center is also on-site.Guests at Sturgeon Bay AmericInn Lodge & Suites can enjoy a daily continental breakfast that includes Belgian waffles, eggs, and sausage.
This hotel is 1 mile from Sturgeon Bay and 4 miles from Potawatomi State Park.
- It was a very basic hotel. Nothing fancy. But very comfortable. I would go back. Good location.
Our air cooler went out but they got right on it and fixed it. They had a wonderful indoor heated pool with great hot tube.
- It was very clean and very quiet. Heard absolutely no noise from neighbors!!!Breakfast was tastey. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- One of the staff ladies we asked about a place to eat the night we got there was helpful as much as she could be consisting she usually eats fast foods and not sit down dinners. The next morning she check to see if we ate at any of the places she suggested. She said she thought about it after she got home and wondered if we found the places and if we liked where she suggested. We told her that we found another place called Betsy Ross and they had good food. She hadn’t told us about it because it had changed hands and didn’t hear anyone say anything about it. The staff was nice and very helpful and location was good
- Gute Lage um die Leuchtürme um Sturgeon Bay zu erkunden.
Top Hotels In Sturgeon Bay Wisconsin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sturgeon Bay Wisconsin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sturgeon Bay Wisconsin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sturgeon Bay Wisconsin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!