5 Best Hotels To Stay In Stornoway Isle of Lewis – Top Hotel Reviews
Stornoway Isle of Lewis is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Stornoway Isle of Lewis. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Stornoway Isle of Lewis. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Stornoway Isle of Lewis. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Stornoway Isle of Lewis right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Stornoway Isle of Lewis with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Stornoway Isle Of Lewis:
The Crown Inn
One of our top picks in Stornoway.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Crown Inn offers accommodations in Stornoway. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Stornoway Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
Receptionist very polite and helpful as was the night-porter who gave me an early breakfast (hot toast and tea on top of buffet contintental breakfast at 06:30 on a sunday).
Room was small but adequate and comfortable.
- Excellent breakfast with good quality ingredients.
- Lovely stay. Great staff, great bar, great food, fabulous breakfast, great WiFi…do I need to go on? Great value for money and I would definitely go again.
- The staff was excellent and it was great that the continental breakfast is available starting at 05.30 for those with an early ferry to catch. Room was ok, beds were comfortable.
- Excellent home made bread.Good restaurant. good Good friendly staff. Handy for ferry terminal. Lots of free parking close to the hotel.
- Receptionist very polite and helpful as was the night-porter who gave me an early breakfast (hot toast and tea on top of buffet contintental breakfast at 06:30 on a sunday).
One of our top picks in Stornoway.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Caladh Inn offers accommodations in Stornoway. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Stornoway Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff and comfortable room. We had dinner and breakfast in the hotel, both were perfect. Easy parking and very central
- Very comfortable room, loved the Harris Tweed touches, staff were warm and friendly, restaurant was excellent. We really enjoyed our stay.
- We traveled for a funeral and the hotel let us check in early which was great
- Breakfast realy good start 5am never had that before staff where good dinner exalent
- The croissants were indeed beautifully flakey! There was a good choice of fruit juices at breakfast, and of cooked breakfast, although I cannot cope with so much food in the morning!! Evening meal was good, a sane amount of choice, and efficiently served. And the WiFi worked 😀
One of our top picks in Stornoway.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Royal Hotel offers accommodations in Stornoway. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Stornoway Airport, 1.9 miles from Royal Hotel.
- the whole ambience of the hotel felt special and very elegant the food was excellent and the staff very friendly and helpful
- Restaurant facilities on site were excellent, and views from the hotel of the Castle were great. Staff were very friendly.
- The people that runs the hotel are súper Nice. The restaurant is amazing. Breakfast excelent as well.
- Nice comfy bed. Breakfast had good choice and staff friendly.
- I have stayed here before & would definitely stay again as the Hotel & staff always meet my expectations.
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Cabarfeidh Hotel offers accommodations in Stornoway. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Stornoway Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- Lovely hotel. Very comfortable and good value for money. Nice breakfast!
Location suited me well.
Small single room, needed decorated.
I ENJOYED THE PROFESSIONAL AND LAID BACK AMBIANCE OF THE HOTEL AND THE STAFF WERE FRIENDLY AND VERY KEEN TO HELP
Also enjoyed the top quality food and good vegatarian breakfast too
- Large spacious well equipped room, nice bathroom, great shower Very comfortable bed. Great food.Hotel Close to mountain bike trails at Lews Castle. Ample free parking available.
- Very pleasant staff. Ate in the restaurant and food was excellent.
Loch Erisort Inn
Located in Balallan, 13 miles from Stornoway, Loch Erisort Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.The nearest airport is Stornoway Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The staff were friendly and the owner made sandwiches and coffee for us when we arrived early to book in. The view from our window over the loch was great to wake up to in the morning.
- The location of this Inn is great for visiting both Lewis and Harris, as it is placed basically halfway between Stornoway and Tarbert (the two main cities and ferry ports). Balallan is a very cute little town with stunning view of one of the many lochs. The staff is super friendly and even if it was low season and they were understaffed, they did their best to accomodate our needs. Breakfast and dinner were both really good (I recommend the scallops!). The rooms and bathrooms are quite big.
- Excellent location.Welcoming ,friendly staff all of whom ready to go the extra mile to ensure your stay was as good as it could be.
- A small comfortable hotel in the style of an old fashioned fishing lodge, nicely located to tour both Lewis and Harris, situated in the countryside overlooking a loch. Food in the restaurant was fine and offered a good choice. Staff were very friendly.
- We were made to feel very welcome at this small hotel which ticked all the boxes for a one night stay. The food in the nicely appointed restaurant was excellent along with the breakfast the following morning, which kept us going for the whole day!
Top Hotels In Stornoway Isle Of Lewis Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Stornoway Isle of Lewis to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Stornoway Isle of Lewis but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Stornoway Isle of Lewis. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!