5 Best Hotels To Stay In Stella Ohio – Top Hotel Reviews
Stella Ohio is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Stella Ohio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Stella Ohio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Stella Ohio. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Stella Ohio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Stella Ohio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Stella Ohio:
Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls
This inn in Logan, Ohio is a 4-minute drive from the sites of the Hocking Hills State Park like the Old Man’s Cave. The accommodations provide free Wi-Fi and there is an on-site spa.The on-site spa at the Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls offers massage and other services. There is also on-site dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner.Each of the accommodations at the Cedar Falls Inn and Spa is decorated with antiques and has bathrobes in the private bathroom. The cottage includes other amenities like a refrigerator and a balcony.The property is 6 miles from horseback riding at the Happy Trails Horse Back Rides. Lake Logan State Park is 12 miles away.
- Everything. Beautiful quaint setting close to the main hiking areas. Excellent food and attentive to our needs.
- Great location for visiting Hocking Hills State Park
- breakfast was awesome! beautiful settings. Deer right out the window 🙂
- The extra large tub was especially nice. Rocker on porch was a nice touch.
- Food was pretty good – but it could have been a bit more portions. Service was friendly.
Hocking Hills Inn
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Hocking Hills Inn is located in Logan, just 23 miles from Athens. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Port Columbus International Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- It was great to be able to cook a meal and get some rest after a long winter hike.
- Very well decorated. Nice Jacuzzi bath tub and very nice bathroom. Tasty treats in the room. Nice kitchen area with coffee maker and other amenities.
- Loved the fake fireplace/heater, quality towels, shower, and all of the special touches … muffins, chocolates, snacks, water, etc.
- Complimentary muffins, chocolate and other treats were provided. The landscaping around the Inn was charming even in late November. It was a very convenient location and while there was steady traffic it wasn’t too loud.
- Although the inn does not offer a breakfast, there were muffins and snacks in the room, and a Keurig coffee maker upstairs in the shared kitchen. For people staying several nights, the very nice kitchen would be quite handy to store and cook food. There was a refrigerator, microwave, hot plate, and coffee maker. The place was very clean and the bed was comfortable.
One of our top picks in Logan.This pet-friendly hotel is located in Logan. Free Wi-Fi access is available. Logan Lake is 3.7 miles away.Each room offers cable TV, air-conditioning and a desk. Complete with a microwave and refrigerator, all rooms also come equipped with a coffee machine. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathrooms provide a hairdryer.A 24-hour reception and free coffee is provided in the lobby. Free parking is also available.A variety of shopping and dining options are nearby including Millstone BBQ Southern Smoked Barbecue and Bob Evans Restaurant. Old Man Cave is 6.5 miles from this hotel.
- Great value! Super friendly staff and a quiet environment.
- Right in the middle of town and close to the highway.
- Great pillows clean sheets clean bathtub. Cable flat screen tv easy parking easy to find close to highway
No breakfast was included. My husband wrote a note about cleanliness and the need for updates and maybe paint. We felt it didn’t meet the price we had to give.
We booked at Budget simply because no other motels were available.
- Great location for getting to local sight seeing areas & easy access to food & drink.
Baymont Inn & Suites Logan
One of our top picks in Logan.Baymont Inn & Suites Logan is located in Logan, just 23 miles from Athens.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Port Columbus International Airport, 39 miles from Baymont Inn & Suites Logan.
- All the in-room extras. I.e. shavers, deodorant, etc. The “just in case in you forgot” extras. Bed was very comfortable. Staff were very friendly.
- Room was nice! Bed was very comfortable. I slept really well.
- The morning Breakfast was set up early because they knew that there were hunters leaving earlier than normal. Hats off to the staff!!!
- Wanted to spend a day in the Hocking Hills. It was rainy and cold, but we went over there (nearby) but didn’t walk (we’re in our 80’s). Probably go back this summer.
- I reserved a room and received a suite for the price of a room. comfortable and specious.
Holiday Inn Express Hocking Hills-Logan
One of our top picks in Logan.Located in Logan, 22 miles from Athens, Holiday Inn Express Hocking Hills-Logan features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.Port Columbus International Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- Great variety selection for breakfast. Indoor pool was great for my granddaughter.
- Comfortable, spacious room. Decent breakfast with hot and cold items, although the pancake machine is very slow and I didn’t have time to wait in line. A 10% discount on food at two local restaurants is offered if you show proof of your stay at this hotel. The hotel is about 10 miles from beautiful Hocking Hills State Park, so it was not a long drive.
- The staff was excellent. The people working the desk did a great job
- Breakfast was well stocked and continually being cleaned and re-stocked. food tasted delicious and had good variety.
Provided a healthy breakfast choice
Very comfy beds
Top Hotels In Stella Ohio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Stella Ohio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Stella Ohio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Stella Ohio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!