5 Best Hotels To Stay In Smith Point Grand Bahama – Top Hotel Reviews
Smith Point Grand Bahama is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Smith Point Grand Bahama. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Smith Point Grand Bahama. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Smith Point Grand Bahama. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Smith Point Grand Bahama right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Smith Point Grand Bahama with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Smith Point Grand Bahama:
Bell Channel Inn
One of our best sellers in Freeport! This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Bell Channel Inn offers accommodations in Freeport. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Grand Bahama International Airport, 4.3 miles from Bell Channel Inn.
- Restaurant/Bar is great. Staff were very welcoming,friendly and helpful
- The View, That It Was Near Open Water. I Actually Manage To Get Some Sleep Due To How Quite It Is There. The Cleaning Ladies Were Super Pleasant😀
- Jennie, the older woman who seems to be connected to the property in some capacity, was very sweet and very helpful. Walk to Lucaya Marketplace about 20 minutes.
- The staff was exceptional; the rooms were spacious and clean; and my stay was relaxing.
- The staff was amazing, everyone was very nice and welcoming. The shower and bathrooms were nice and the bed was super soft.
Royal Islander Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Royal Islander Hotel offers accommodations in Freeport. The hotel has a playground and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. The nearest airport is Grand Bahama International Airport, 2.5 miles from Royal Islander Hotel.
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The property/pool/rooms where very clean, neat and quiet. They even had a little park with a slide, swing set and monkey bars for kids. I thought that that was very cool because that was not included in the pictures on the site. The location has great because there were clubs, Bars, food places, a convenience store and movie theatre in walking distances of the hotel.
- The breakfast was delicious and the beds were nice. I especially loved the colorful blankets – they are really, really warm! The housekeeping staff were nice and accommodating. They had no trouble tending to the extra guests that came to stay with me during my visit. The place is nice and quiet.
- I love everything about this place, the location was good and the hotel was very nice and clean. Staff was very nice. I would definitely do it again
- All the areas were very clean, bed was comfortable, the pool was great.
- The location was close to everywhere we needed to go
Pelican Bay Hotel
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Pelican Bay Hotel offers accommodations in Freeport. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Grand Bahama International Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- The location was great as we were taking a scuba course at Unexso which is next door. Also the hotel is near the marketplace where you find all the restaurants, shops and bars. The property is well maintained on the exterior, the room interiors are a bit shabby.
- Extremely friendly and attentive staff upon Check in and check out. The location was perfectly located on a canal. El Sabor the on site restaurant was magnificent. Try the Shrimp Fettuccine it was dynamite !
- The staff were amazing. I really loved the place. Everything was perfect!
Very well-presented hotel, staff were always busy cleaning!
We had an upper floor apartment which was worth upgrading to, to have those excellent views across the port.
The free beach towels, complimentary cocktails and ferry passes across to the sister hotel and the lovely beach there.
There was a lot of choice at breakfast and a nice breakfast room, coffee ran out once but staff kindly brought us some out, tasty orange juice.
The suite was spacious with fridge, microwave and coffee maker and crockery. Safe available for free.
Staff were very helpful throughout and stowed our cases on the last day.
- I have always like the property, location on the water is perfect
Running Mon Sunrise Resort & Marina
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Sunrise Resort and Marina offers accommodations in Freeport.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.You can play ping-pong and pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for canoeing. Grand Bahama International Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- Tamica Woods (FDA) was very friendly and helpful. Pleasant attitude.
- I was able to borrow a kayak and paddle up the canal to see the rocky beach.. (No Sand)
- The bike ride, the microwave, the refrigerator, the cleanliness of yard and well kept of same. The waterfront and rear. The location was nice, I felt safe with the walking alone.
- The room was very spacious and cozy… the atmosphere in the room was soothing and relaxing so it was very nice. I booked for a friend so I’ve stayed for a few hours.
- Ms. Sealy was the most hospitable front desk agent I’ve ever encountered. She has a lovely personality and she brings it to work with her. You can tell that she not only loves her job, but also takes pride in it.
Flamingo Bay Hotel & Marina
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This island hotel and marina, in Freeport, Bahamas, is just 600 feet from Taino Beach and the Caribbean Sea. It offers free Wi-Fi access and bright rooms with cable TV.All guests have free access to the facilities at Flamingo Bay’s sister hotel, Taino Beach Resorts. Facilities include a large outdoor pool with a waterslide, lazy river and a swim up bar. The oceanfront restaurant is also open to guests.Each room has kitchen facilities which include a microwave, small fridge, toaster and dishware. They are decorated in soft cool colors and have tile floors.Flamingo Bay Hotel & Marina offers laundry facilities and a gift shop on site. A large water sports facility is available to guests as well.Grand Bahama International Airport is a 20-minute drive from this hotel. Garden of the Groves is 5.7 miles away.
- A great hotel in a quieter area, loved the beach and pool. Good, big comfy bed
We couldn’t turn the water off once we turn it on.
Booking.com did tell us we have to pay VAT and tax when we arrive
We requested different pillows (larger and softer) and got them right away. We asked to change to a room on the canal and got one.
Ferry to Port Lucaya right at our door. Beach right across the street.
- We love big mama, she really helps you quick and good. The pool was really nice and relaxed.
- The bed very confy, the food deliceous, and the service, Excellent.
Top Hotels In Smith Point Grand Bahama Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Smith Point Grand Bahama to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Smith Point Grand Bahama but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Smith Point Grand Bahama. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!