5 Best Hotels To Stay In Sleepy Eye Minnesota – Top Hotel Reviews
Sleepy Eye Minnesota is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sleepy Eye Minnesota. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sleepy Eye Minnesota. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sleepy Eye Minnesota. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sleepy Eye Minnesota right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sleepy Eye Minnesota with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Sleepy Eye Minnesota:
AmericInn Sleepy Eye
Showcasing a spa center and indoor pool, AmericInn Sleepy Eye is located in Sleepy Eye in the region of Minnesota. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Econo Lodge New Ulm
Econo Lodge New Ulm is located in New Ulm, just 24 miles from Mankato. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The room was fine but the property could use updating.
- The room was clean and exactly what we expected for the price.
- A wonderful, helpful staff. They made me feel like a valued customer?
- Great price. Facility was in process of upgrading but staff made accommodation to the benefit of the guests.
- Loved the waffle maker! Continental breakfast could have included more fruit though. It was a nice, average stay at an average hotel.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham New Ulm
Located in New Ulm, 24 miles from Mankato, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham New Ulm features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room includes a TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The hotel was easy to find and there was adequate parking. The rooms were bigger than expected.
- We were first placed in a non-smoking room that smelled like smoke. We asked for a different room and were given one. thank you.
- Good location for us to tour the Schells brewery. Had hot tub mostly to myself. Breakfast was decent except no coffee or juice due to water off.
- Location was great. Applebee’s was just a short walk away. Room was very clean and spacious.
- The check-in was fast, friendly and great. The breakfast was, for us, a good variety, waffles, boiled eggs, oatmeal, cereal, muffins, yogurt, fresh fruit, etc. Kids swam in the pool The place itself looks clean. Our room was clean, not used to stale cigarette smell, being from Michigan, but that wasn’t too bad, either. Close to Martin Luther College, where we were going.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Springfield
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Springfield offers accommodations in Springfield.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- It was easy time find and very clean and nice people
- The staff was very accommodating getting me a refrigerator for my room. Continental breakfast was fair.
- All lighting was overhead and harsh, including the bedside “lamps,” which were two long fluorescent bulbs overhead. Very clean.
- Very friendly staff. Received a very warm welcome when checking in.
- Friendly staff. Bed was comfortable. Pool and Hot Tub were nice. Staff was very friendly.
Best Western Plus New Ulm
This New Ulm hotel is located on Minnesota State Highways 68 and 15. It features an indoor pool and jacuzzi, and has an on-site restaurant and bar.The on-site Otto’s Restaurant serves American favorites and German cuisine for breakfast and dinner. During the weekend, guests can also enjoy lunch in the restaurant.Warmly decorated guest rooms at Holiday Inn New Ulm have cable TV and free Wi-Fi. They are furnished with a work desk and include helpful amenities like a coffee maker and a hair dryer.The New Ulm Holiday Inn boasts a modern fitness center. A business center and an arcade-style game room are also on site. The hotel’s front desk is open 24 hours a day.Flandrau State Park is 1.6 miles from Holiday Inn New Ulm. The Brown County Museum is just under 2 miles away.
- The guy working the front dest both night we were there was super helpful and friendly
- Under new management. Clean rooms. Courteous staff. Good restaurant attached. Good location.
- They have a nice clean place, moved us on 1st level when requested it. Nice pool area and great breakfast.
- Everybody is very friendly. The rooms are very spacious, and the breakfast is awesome
- Super clean and fun relaxing time spent with family. Breakfast was great!
Top Hotels In Sleepy Eye Minnesota Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sleepy Eye Minnesota to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sleepy Eye Minnesota but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sleepy Eye Minnesota. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!