5 Best Hotels To Stay In Sira Rogaland – Top Hotel Reviews
Sira Rogaland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sira Rogaland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sira Rogaland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sira Rogaland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sira Rogaland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sira Rogaland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Sira Rogaland:
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Moi Hotel offers accommodations in Moi, just 20 miles from Egersund. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or lake. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You can play darts at the hotel. The nearest airport is Stavanger Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Central location, restaurant available, good shower.
- extremely friendly and helpful staff. arranged for a hassle free late check-in on request. The room was very spacious and warm.
- Room was functional, dinner at the restaurant was very good.
- Vriendelijk ontvangst. Goed en uitgebreid onbijt. Goede bedden. Ruime kamer
- Rommet var støvete, og badet var ikke skikkelig vasket. Frokosten var skikkelig dårlig, med svett uttørket pålegg, og brød. Dårligste hotellfrokosten noensinne. Man burde kunne forvente mer for 1300 kr for et døgn for 2 personer! Hit kommer vi IKKE igjen!
Grand Hotel Flekkefjord
Showcasing a sun terrace and fitness center, Grand Hotel Flekkefjord is located in Flekkefjord. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental. Moi is 12 miles from Grand Hotel Flekkefjord, and Egersund is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Kristiansand , Kjevik Airport, 52 miles from Grand Hotel Flekkefjord.
- Great central location in the old traditional and quiet part of town. Tastefully converted old building with good modern comforts and conveniences. Friendly and helpful staff.
- The room was small but very cozy and beautifully decorated. Very comfortable bed.
- Nice old building, well maintenaged, good breakfast.
- Sorry but the weather stopped me in my tracks, the local town was convenient. The hotel staff were very helpful. The view from my room would be great if the weather is fine!
- Lovely hotel in the middle of Flekkefjord. Spacious room with good beds and seatings. Own parking, safely next to the hotel.
Located by the Flekkefjordelven River between Grisefjorden and Lafjorden, the Maritim Fjordhotel offers free Wi-Fi, free private parking, a waterfront terrace and a flat-screen TV in each guest room.All guest rooms at Fjordhotell Maritim have a work desk and a tea/coffee maker. Most rooms at Fjordhotell Maritim offer river views, and several rooms on the top floor have a private balcony.Attractions such as the old wooden houses in the district of Hollenderbyen and Flekkefjord’s shopping mall are situated within a short walk.
the most friendly and helpful staff I have ever experienced in all the hotels I stayed at. this can not be better. the receptionist, the waitress in the restaurant: perfect!
very clean and nice room – a little bit outdated. good location. free parking.
- Front desk polite and professional. Location close to the river that runs trough Flekkefjord.
- We stayed in this hotel after our preikestolen trek. Good that it’s not too far by driving. Good decent breakfast, front desk nice and friendly and good service(she asked us for our feedback and offered us coffee to go when we checked out), she’s happy to change our room to face the waterfront (but it’s noisy due to cars going through the old bridge), near to grand hotel where we had a yummy dinner,
- Central location, free parking, free wifi, good breakfast, large room, comfortable bed
- Spacious room, very good breakfast, nice location.
- the most friendly and helpful staff I have ever experienced in all the hotels I stayed at. this can not be better. the receptionist, the waitress in the restaurant: perfect!
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Sogndalstrand Kulturhotell offers accommodations in Sogndalsstrand. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Moi is 13 miles from Sogndalstrand Kulturhotell, and Egersund is 14 miles away. Stavanger Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- Buildings interesting and historical. Setting is quaint and lovely with many antique touches. Staff is welcoming and friendly. Complimentary champagne at dinner for special occasion was appreciated. Good breakfast, soup, and bread.
- The hotel is very quaint and the town is quiet and cute.
- We had a great room and the location is beautiful. One night out of two we had a great dinner and the other night dinner was ok.
- The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, well beyond obligations; our room was large and comfortable; breakfast and dinner were delicious; the location is beautiful
- Great and friendly service, very nice rooms, charming atmosphere, _highly_ recommended!! We had a delightful room overlooking the river, it could not have been better. The staff will do everything to make you feel welcome.
The Bølgen & Moi Hotel Utsikten
Showcasing a barbecue and playground, The Bølgen & Moi Hotel Utsikten is located in Kvinesdal in the region of Vest-Agder, just 18 miles from Moi. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and bike rental is available. You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Kristiansand , Kjevik Airport, 41 miles from The Bølgen & Moi Hotel Utsikten.
- The staff are wonderful. Breakfast is plentiful (if a bit dull).
- Big bedroom with Big bathroom for a reasonable price
- Very comfortable room with great view. Staff went out of their way to help and even got the night porter to do some laundry for me, free of charge! A real bonus when touring by motorcycle!
Everything was perfect. Room with balcony offering magnificent view.
Very good breakfast with fresh orange juice and fresh coffee.
One of the best places we ever stayed for this price.
- The salad was wonderful and such good value, huge portion.
Top Hotels In Sira Rogaland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sira Rogaland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sira Rogaland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sira Rogaland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!