5 Best Hotels To Stay In Shawano Wisconsin – Top Hotel Reviews
Shawano Wisconsin is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Shawano Wisconsin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Shawano Wisconsin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Shawano Wisconsin. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Shawano Wisconsin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Shawano Wisconsin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Shawano Wisconsin:
Quality Inn & Suites
Opposite Shawano Municipal Airport, this Wisconsin hotel offers an indoor pool and a fitness room. Its guest rooms offer cable TV and free WiFi.A microwave, fridge and coffee-making facilities are provided in each room at Quality Inn & Suites. The simply styled rooms also include a small seating area.Quality Inn & Suites serves breakfast each morning near the lobby.Heritage Park is less than 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel, and Menominee Casino is less than 15 minutes’ drive. Snowmobile trails can be accessed about 6.8 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Odisha House of Rest
Odisha House of Rest offers accommodations in Shawano.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Austin Straubel International Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- There is no longer a breakfast, as the owners are trying to market it as a budget hotel, but the coffee was free, and very good! Comfortable, nice pool and hot tub–great value!
- Good location next to Wal-Mart & Restaurants. Very quiet. No kids running up and down hallways. First floor room, pool and whirlpool. Shuttle to Menominee Casino.
- staff was very friendly . the room was very clean, bed was also comfy.
- When we booked we did so for a Packers game because rates closer are ridiculous. The name caused us to worry about what it would be like. We were pleasantly surprised that it was just fine. Clean rooms, nice staff, a lot of updates and a pool. It’s not fancy but it wasn’t trashy either. Just a good normal place to stay. We would stay again in the future.
- Large room, great bed, perfect wi-fi connection, clean bathroom. This is a locally owned ex-Americinn so you get nearly all of the benefits of a big chain at a local price – you gotta go here. They no longer have coffee in the room or a buffet breakfast but who cares.
Boarders Inn & Suites – Shawano
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Boarders Inn & Suites – Shawano is located in Shawano. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Austin Straubel International Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- We really like the suite rooms. We like to bring our own food so the mini fridge is great. Bed is always comfy.
- The beds AND pillows were very comfortable. Had no problem sleeping. Room was toasty warm when we got there too. Staff was friendly and informative. Breakfast was good and gave us a good start to a long day. Enjoyed having the dual coffee maker too. I could make myself tea and my husband coffee a the same time. My husband loved the complimentary cookies after a relaxing swim at 10:00 P.M.! Nice way to end the day!
- Quiet stay. Enjoyed the breakfast. Location was excellent.
- Room was very clean. Breakfast was decent with the usual fare. Very quiet for sleeping.
- Very friendly staff, great price for all the hotel offered, very clean.
Cobblestone Inn and Suites
Less than 2 miles from Clintonville Municipal Airport, this Wisconsin hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. A complimentary hot breakfast is provided daily to all guests .A microwave, refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities are included in every room at Cobblestone Inn and Suites. Each simply furnished room comes equipped with a DVD player.The 24-hour front desk at Cobblestone Inn and Suites offers guests fax and photocopying services and free daily newspapers. All guests can work out in the fitness center or use the on-site laundromat.Clintonville Area Historical Society is a a 9 minute drive from this hotel. Clintonville Riverside Golf Club is 3 miles away.
- They have snacks and sodas you can buy, which is nice. Have hot breakfast plus sweet rolls and beverages (juice, coffee, milk), and different kinds of cereals, which all of these are a plus. They have plenty of receptacle outlets and usb plugs in the room.
- loved the breakfast best ever from a hotel, clean rooms friendly staff
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Very clean and in good repair.
- They upgraded us to a jacuzzi room which was nice after a long day hiking. Allowed us to have our four dogs in the room, for a $25 charge, not per dog as some motels do. They are very well behaved dogs.?
- Super job of renovation, very clean and SUPER friendly staff. Room was done very well – felt like I was in a very expensive room.
Featuring free WiFi, Konkapot Lodge offers accommodations in Bowler. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Central Wisconsin Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- I liked it was in the woods and private.easy check in and out.
- We were happy with the cleanliness and charm of this lodge.
- Always a peaceful and pleasant experience at Konkapot Lodge! The room was very clean and well kept. Plus, they offer a nice morning breakfast and they even include Free Play coupons for three nearby casinos. Excellent place to stay!
The eggs were hard boiled. No scrambled. Breakfast was fine though.
A pleasant scenic area and the staff were pleasant and helpful.
- Nice, small place, clean, and many amenities. Couldn’t hear other guests.
Top Hotels In Shawano Wisconsin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Shawano Wisconsin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Shawano Wisconsin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Shawano Wisconsin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!