5 Best Hotels To Stay In Seljord Telemark – Top Hotel Reviews
Seljord Telemark is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Seljord Telemark. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Seljord Telemark. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Seljord Telemark. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Seljord Telemark right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Seljord Telemark with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Seljord Telemark:
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Seljord Hotel is located in Seljord. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- They where very flexible with check out and restaurant timings. Both day and night staffs where very very good.
- Beautifully renovated common areas. Service minded staff who spoke several languages.
- The management was extremely helpful and friendly.
- The staff and food were exceptional. We had both dinner and breakfast there.
- The staff was very friendly, and the rooms were lovely and cozy.
Nutheim Gjestgiveri is located in Flatdal, just 22 miles from Rjukan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.
- Conveniently located with excellent facilites for an inn.
- The food was incredible. There is an art gallery on site. We opted to have dinner, which was excellent.
- Nice drive to the site. Dinner menu changes daily.
- Very friendly people. A lady from Slovakia and her brother gave us a very warm welcome. The food was delicious and the best we had in Norway. Freshly made! Together with self made beer. Another very positive point is the atmosphere in the house. A combination of eating room, living room from ” grandma” and a galery. This family atmosphere you can not get in big hotels. One of the best very small hotels in Norway!
- We loved the location, view, history of the guest hotel and the exceptional hospitality. The staff helped us track our local family roots and locate ancestral family home.
Quality Straand Hotel
This 5th generation family-run hotel dates back to 1864. Located by Lake Nisser in Vrådal, it offers vintage boat cruises and free access to a sauna, gym and indoor pool.All rooms at Quality Straand Hotel feature traditional decor, a TV and private bathrooms. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the building.Guests can choose from one of 2 restaurants; options include buffets, regular menu and 2-course dinners. A pub and 2 bars offer drinks and snacks.Surrounded by the beautiful nature of the Telemark region, Quality Straand Hotel & Resort has its own horseback riding center. Hiking and skiing are also popular in the area. Massage treatments can be booked at the hotel.Free private parking is offered on site.
Nice swimming pool and credit for heated sauna at 07:30 in the morning.
The mattress was fairly hard – the way I like it.
- Nice view and Beautiful surroundings. Very accommodating and nice staff in restaurant.
- The location is nice but there is nothing else there
- Everything about this hotel was to our liking and we would love to go back and visit again.
- Frokost, ulike fasiliteter, svømmebasseng mm, middagsbuffet, uteterrassen med bar og mange sallonger og bord . Plass til alle.
- Nice swimming pool and credit for heated sauna at 07:30 in the morning.
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a terrace, Lifjellstua offers accommodations in Lifjell. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Skien is 28 miles from Lifjellstua, and Kongsberg is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Sandefjord , Torp Airport, 48 miles from Lifjellstua.
- The food and location was acelent. Tha staff were helpfull and service orientatid.
Hjemmekoselig og avslappende sted, med meget hyggelig og imøtekommende betjening!
Personalet var blide og beholdt roen selv under høyt stressnivå. Stappfullt på quiz på påskeaften, men det gikk ikke utover servicen.
Rent og pent. Behagelig seng. Nydelig frokost med varme, hjemmebakte rundstykker.
Anbefaler stedet, vi kommer tilbake!
- Personale var veldig hyggelige og ytet høy service. Bra beliggenhet ift skiløyper.
- Nydelig frokost med hjemmebakte rundstykker, savnet salami og ost. Veldig god seng. Nytt fint bad.Vi hadde rom med eget bad. Veldig koselig ved inngang til hotellet med stoler og benker med saueskinn og stor bålpanne. Middag i restauranten var nydelig og god vin og godt utvalg av øl. Quiz på lørdag med stort oppmøte.
- Atmosfæren gjennom vertskapet gjorde oppholdet unikt. Beliggenheten er nydelig og utendørs fasilitetene fine. Frokosten var et godt, hjemmelaget morgenmåltid, og de varme, hjemmebakte rundstykkene smakte og gjorde godt.
On a wooded hillside in Morgedal, this hotel offers an indoor swimming pool in the heart of Telemark. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi and the neighbouring ski slalom.Morgedal is known as the birthplace of modern skiing and has a dedicated museum just half a kilometre from Morgedal Hotel.Each room has a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Guests are welcomed in the hotel foyer by a log fire, and meals are possible at the Morgedal Hotel restaurant.Located on the E-134, Selfjord is just 25 minutes’ drive away. Guests can enjoy hiking and fishing in the area, while the hotel also has a tennis court and mini-golf course.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Seljord Telemark Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Seljord Telemark to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Seljord Telemark but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Seljord Telemark. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!