5 Best Hotels To Stay In Selas Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Selas Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Selas Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Selas Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Selas Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Selas Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Selas Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Selas Castilla-la Mancha:
Hospederia Virgen de La Hoz
The bright, heated rooms at the Virgen de la Hoz are decorated in warm tones and equipped with a private bathroom with amenities. Free WiFi is provided throughout.Virgen de la Hoz has a restaurant, where guests can enjoy à la carte meals or set menus. There is also a bar and a terrace. A laundry service is available.The Hospedería is set in a spectacular natural landscape, surrounded by 80 million-year-old rock formations.
- The location is absolutely stunning. Our room was lovely with a view to the river and cliffs above. Breakfast was excellent. The young lad who checked us in and prepared breakfast was extremely polite and very friendly. The attached chapel and buildings are lovely. The steps up to the adjacent view point are not for the faint-hearted but the view is magnificent.
- If you like spicd like me the patatas bravas were delicious! House speciality. The little church next door is magical and the walk up to the look out point is worth it. Hidden gem!
- Rustic accomadation in a perfect location. Reformed bedrooms ,very warm for our winter visit .The food was good and we were made welcome.
- Absolutely unique location. No comparison. Property is worn and torn a bit, but the surroundings are beyond spectacular.
- Great breakfast included. Evening meal excellent. Stunning location, great for people who like hiking and natural surroundings, wonderful place for dogs.
Hotel San Francisco
The rooms come with a private bathroom, heating, and a TV.
Bed linen and towels are provided. Free WiFi is available in common areas.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Monasterio de Piedra is only 30.4 miles away while Albarracín is 57.2 miles away.
- The most friendly staff ever! The room was very clean. Also, thank you so much for helping us organizin the trip to Castillo de Zafra 🙂 we will definitely come back!
- Large room in a good location. Parking was no problem. Great coffee at breakfast.
- Staff nice, beds comfortable, food good, area interesting.
- the bed must be better, and one hand of reconstruction is wellcome
- Location was great we had a lovely view of the square
Rooms feature plenty of natural light and come with TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are included.The hotel has a restaurant, which serves traditional dishes of the area. Continental Breakfast and à la carte menu are also available.Guadalajara is 90 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
Very big comfortable room and bathroom.
Bed (2 m wide!).
Balcony with beautiful view.
- The beds were very comfortable, the place was clean, the food was good. We had good accesos to áreas for walking.
- Warm welcome on arrival. Pleasant room with lovely views. In a beautiful area.
- Friendly helpful staff. I turned up really late and they offered quick snack dinner.
- La cama era gigante y comodisima! Dormí como un bebé, hacía años que no descansaba tan bien, Hicimos el check in súper tarde, a las 00,30 y no nos pusieron ninguna pega. Al llegar nos cruzamos con un grupo de ciervos así que lA ubicación excelente. Naturaleza pura.
- Very big comfortable room and bathroom.
Hotel Palacio de los Molina
Set in a former palace, all rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a seating area where you can relax.Hotel Palacio de los Molina offers a restaurant and cafeteria services. The Alto Tajo Natural Reserve is only ten minutes’ from the property.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hotel Palacio de los Molina is a 2-hour drive from Madrid and Zaragoza, while Daroca is 30.4 miles away.
- The location was great. We also enjoyed the lunch dining experience very much.
- Best hotel in town – good location. Beautiful restaurant.
- They offer nice tapas with the drinks and they serve good food at very reasonable prices. Especially the daily menu is a very good option in terms of value for your money.
- Edificio muy bonito. Habitación muy tranquila y amplia. Muy céntrico para visitar la población.
- Buena ubicación, fácil tanto el acceso como el aparcamiento. El comedor y las habitaciones muy bonitas.
Pension Restaurante San Juan
Every room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bello is 21 miles from Pension Restaurante San Juan, and Daroca is 31 miles from the property.
- Located in the centre with public parking space in front. On my arrival I was told that the restaurant was closed and I was offered a smaller room than originally booked, ar a lower price. The room was very small with no windows, and situated next to the elevators engine room. It was very clean. The owner proposed to look for an alternarive solution in case I diddn’t like the room, but as it was only for one night I didn’t care, and there’s plenty of restaurants nearby.
- Location is great with easy parking,the rooms are warm and comfortable,the cafe bar is great value and the staff are very friendly, it was a very cold night but the room was very warm, great value for the money,
- Small, clean room above bar. Good central location with easy free parking in road directly outside pension. Pleasant small town overlooked by an impressive castle.
- Pension sans prétention, on rentre par le bar où l’hôtelier est débordé par ses clients mais très bonne surprise, L’hôtel est simple, neuf, et très confortable. Nous avons choisi de manger au bar parmi les gens du village. Parking devant l’hôtel.
- La recepción fue muy buena y no nos pusieron hora de abandonar la habitación.
Top Hotels In Selas Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Selas Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Selas Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Selas Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!